Posts 761 to 780 of 1,287

emaan

4 days~

Edited on by emaan

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Dev

This is what the pause screen music sounds like.

Formely NintyFan.
Nintendo Switch username: devcat
Miiverse:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

KingDunsparce

CM30 wrote:

LOL, someone already broke the game:

One day after Japanese release, someone already finds a glitch...

Haha, that was pretty good I hope the game isn't too glitchy though.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Spoony_Tech

I think with games getting more and more complicated we are unfortunately going to see more glitches. As long as that are patchable then it should be ok as they can fix them. Nintendo isn't the only one with all the glitches lately but it sure does seem like it. Let's see Other M had a game breaking glitch so did Skyward Sword. Mario kart 7 had an online one. Two actually. What else am I missing here?!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

nintendorules

cant wait who wants to hunt ghosts with me

3ds name steven
ac new leaf dream code 6000-2194-6895

Nintendo Network ID: Nintyrules123

MrGameluvr

I can't wait to get this on Sunday along with my Pikachu 3DS XL! I don't know why but i am looking forward to the 3 Sisters boss battle. Are there any particular moments you guys are looking forward to in the game?

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

Dev

MrGameluvr wrote:

I can't wait to get this on Sunday along with my Pikachu 3DS XL! I don't know why but i am looking forward to the 3 Sisters boss battle. Are there any particular moments you guys are looking forward to in the game?

The giant spider boss, plus the interaction with the Toads look fun.

Formely NintyFan.
Miiverse:

theblackdragon

Hey guys, can we please hold off on posting video of the final boss fight and other major spoilers at least until the day the game is released in the West? Let's not have anyone accidentally spoil themselves, god forbid Mario kills Dumbledore Luigi or something :3 Thanks in advance!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Surefirekill

Im a scaredy-cat but im in the mood to be scared so let's see how its ganna be.★☆★☆★☆

Haha. Insanity is my thing. Go crazy baby~!☆★☆★

CM30

To be honest, this doesn't look like much of a scary game. More of a comedy horror one instead.

That's definitely not a bad thing though, Luigi's reactions and characterisation seem like they'll make this worth the price of admission alone. So while you as a player might not get scared, you should at least be amused by how Luigi gets terrified out of his wits.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

Twitter:

SammyOfMobius

theblackdragon wrote:

Hey guys, can we please hold off on posting video of the final boss fight and other major spoilers at least until the day the game is released in the West? Let's not have anyone accidentally spoil themselves, god forbid Mario kills Dumbledore Luigi or something :3 Thanks in advance!

Mario is in the game and doesn't kill or hurt Luigi in any way that's all I'll tell you.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Tsuchinoko

Just got this game last night, and its amazing. Just a few things to report.

Yes, Luigi still hums and whistles to the background music! I love this little added touch to the game.

There are a few small scary moments. One in particular that involved lightening made me jump in my seat.

The screenshots and video that came out a few months ago that showed a lot of jaggies are not indicative of the actual game. The graphics look really nice and smooth.

The device that Luigi uses looks just like the original DS, and in the Japanese version is called ドコデモシャベレール(どこでも喋れる, Doko demo shabereru, which means "can talk anytime"). This is of course shortened to "DS".

Another fun anagram is the ゴーゴーカメラ, or Go Go Camera, which is of course shortened to GC, just like Gamecube.

The opening tutorial/dialogue scenes are a bit long, but really fun and cute. It was pretty nice to see Luigi's house.

So far I'm really liking this game.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Dev

Anyone remember this?
Untitled
Makes you think what other hidden, twisted things they hid in the sequel.

Formely NintyFan.
Miiverse:

Spoony_Tech

DestinyMan wrote:

Anyone remember this?
Untitled
Makes you think what other hidden, twisted things they hid in the sequel.

That is really creppy! A bit over the top for a Nintendo game as well!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

BigBluePanda

Just opened the Letter Box and received some mail from the main man himself.

And a nifty little soundbite.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2733-3685
Currently playing:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

emaan

3 days everyone!

Literally so excited. The original was my first home console game, it was bundled with my silver GameCube <3

Edited on by emaan

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Dev

I've warmed up to the new ghosts lately. At first I thought they were too cartoony compared to the more creepy-looking ghosts of the first game, but now I find that Dark Moon's ghosts have a lot more personatlity. Anyone else think this way?
Untitled
Untitled

Formely NintyFan.
Miiverse:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic