Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,215

LzWinky

Tech101 wrote:

Big-Daddy wrote:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

Big-Daddy wrote:

I would love to get this game but OTHER good games are already out. So I'm going to have to put this on hold. SO MANY GOOD GAMES COMING OUT! But that's kind of a good thing!

Like what? Luigi's Mansion is the best reviewed game on 3DS since Fire Emblem Awakening!

Hahahah! That's true.

Etrian Odyssey 4 would like to have a word with you.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/etrian-odyssey-iv-legends-...

I see a review score that's lower than both >:3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

Yea!! We finally got are spotpass puzzle for this game. Imma going to spend some coins to see what the image is!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LordessMeep

leeski241 wrote:

Does anyone know if retail downloads are available at Midnight on release day? I'm so excited, I just can't wait anymore!

Yup! I'll be getting it at midnight (for me it'd be close to noon) and then playing it all day.

The excitement. It's killing me. The scores (barring GameSpot's) have me hyped to the max.

(username - lordesmeep)

3DS Friend Code: 4940-6569-9541

Popcorn

LordessMeep wrote:

leeski241 wrote:

Does anyone know if retail downloads are available at Midnight on release day? I'm so excited, I just can't wait anymore!

Yup! I'll be getting it at midnight (for me it'd be close to noon) and then playing it all day.

The excitement. It's killing me. The scores (barring GameSpot's) have me hyped to the max.

midnight release? lucky

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

KAHN

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY
24 HOURS REMAIN

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

KAHN

MrGameluvr wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Does anybody know if the scanner is still in the game? I wanna hear weegee's opinions on every little detail of the mansions, down to the toilets. :3
Also

2 DAYS OH MY GOD I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Almost there!

I feel the same way. This excitement is almost killing me. What makes it worse for me is that along with this game I plan to get the Pikachu 3DS XL which in turn will allow me to download Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.....

SUNDAY Y U NO COME SOONER?!

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Arianabtd

Holy crap I'm so excited! I have been kinda avoiding this thread but I think its safe to be here since the release is tomorrow.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

NinChocolate

Midnight, baby! I'm playing Luigi in 3D Land till this hits eShop effectively commencing my year of Luiiigi

NinChocolate

GuSolarFlare

Just got my Luigi's mansion 2! lucky me they delivered the game before the release! hope everyone gets their own pretty soon I really like Luigi(my 3rd favorite nintendo character right after Kirby and Link)!
also it's my first post on this site(and I live in brazil so sorry for my english mistakes)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

MrGameluvr

GustavoSF wrote:

Just got my Luigi's mansion 2! lucky me they delivered the game before the release! hope everyone gets their own pretty soon I really like Luigi(my 3rd favorite nintendo character right after Kirby and Link)!
also it's my first post on this site(and I live in brazil so sorry for my english mistakes)

Don't worry about it, your english is actually quite good. You just need to focus on your punctuation.

Also, glad to hear you got the game! Hope you enjoy it.

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

e-love

1 Day!!

I'm literally so ecstatic right now.
This wait is unbearable o:

Untitled

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Arianabtd

I'm still hoping my Gamestop will have it tomorrow, I was gonna call but i'm always awkward on the phone x3.
It's a small one, so they don't get that many Pre-orders. So I'm still hoping they will have it.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

here in brazil(for nintendo gamers only) this game is quite popular they will hold a launch event tomorrow and gave a Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon 3ds case with the Pre-ordered game(and that's the factor that made me chose this over Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. since I really like both games).
but I'm still kind of dissapointed KI:U didn't get this popular.what I mean is playing online is cool. but I really find local multiplayer better. playing online gives me that "would be more fun with my friends" feeling.
oh and since I've already said I'm sorry for my bad english before there's no need to touch this subject again(at least for now). okay?
now back to the mansion!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

e-love

Untitled

This is for those of you debating on getting either this or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity tomorrow.

Demmi-Alpha

Can't wait to buy this next week~ n.n

Demmi-Alpha

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3326-9455 | Nintendo Network ID: Demmi-Alpha

Spoony_Tech

I'm dl'ing now and will play it for a bit in about 20 mins. If anybody's wondering the file size is just over 6700.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

e-love

It's the 24th! Luigi time~

Can't wait for the morning. SO EXCITED

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.