Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,215

kkslider5552000

^
Luigi's reaction to Nintendo having good online multiplayer that isn't tacked on. "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, AHHH MARIOOOO, WHAT-A WORLD IS THIS?

it's a shame this game is awesome, since I can't pull any "Luigi is scared at how awful this is" jokes

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Spoony_Tech

Big-Daddy wrote:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

Big-Daddy wrote:

I would love to get this game but OTHER good games are already out. So I'm going to have to put this on hold. SO MANY GOOD GAMES COMING OUT! But that's kind of a good thing!

Like what? Luigi's Mansion is the best reviewed game on 3DS since Fire Emblem Awakening!

Hahahah! That's true.

Etrian Odyssey 4 would like to have a word with you.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/etrian-odyssey-iv-legends-...

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

e-love

2 days!

Excitement!

Is there any pre-order bonus from Gamestop?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Banker-Style

6.5 from Gamespot.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Spoony_Tech

Emaan wrote:

2 days!

Excitement!

The only bonus they are showing is the free game offer if you buy a xl and Luigi's Mansion and or Pokemon.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Banker-Style wrote:

6.5 from Gamespot.

They're one of the very few bad reviews. Most are rather high and a couple are bringing the overall score down!

MERG said:

GamecubeMan

Emaan wrote:

Sadly no, I have no idea why Gamestop would not take this oppruninty to make money off of my hype. u_u
However you could always buy this while anticipation is high.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

julienpoo

They seem to have put a lot of efforts in this game. Liked Luigi Mansion on NGC very much. Glad to find it back on the only actual Nintendo console I have... the 3ds. Hope they managed to make the gameplay good without the second stick.

4339 - 3832 - 3544 Let me know if you add me

e-love

Banker-Style wrote:

6.5 from Gamespot.

Gamespot is always nit-picky and too difficult to please in my opinion.

MasterWario

Emaan wrote:

Banker-Style wrote:

6.5 from Gamespot.

Gamespot is always nit-picky and too difficult to please in my opinion.

Even though IGN has issues as well, I've pretty much always thought of IGN as a better Gamespot. XD

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

kkslider5552000

I usually like Polygon but their review sucks so much it's kind of embarrassing.

1. I hated the "this game has no soul" as some sort of explanation when freaking Game Grumps used it, a game journalist using that is inexcusable.
2. His opinion of the first game vs. the 2nd game seems to bizarrely contradict itself.
3. Most of the complaints feel like generic internet forum complaints rather than actually anything and the game sounds way too different from what everyone has said. Not just opinion, just as in what the game is actually like at all.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Popcorn

gamespot is full of complete idiots. shall we look back at skywar sword hm? ign is my favorite for all reviews

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

Happy_Mask

Does anybody know if the scanner is still in the game? I wanna hear weegee's opinions on every little detail of the mansions, down to the toilets. :3
Also

2 DAYS OH MY GOD I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Almost there!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

MrGameluvr

Happy_Mask wrote:

Does anybody know if the scanner is still in the game? I wanna hear weegee's opinions on every little detail of the mansions, down to the toilets. :3
Also

Almost there!

I feel the same way. This excitement is almost killing me. What makes it worse for me is that along with this game I plan to get the Pikachu 3DS XL which in turn will allow me to download Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.....

SUNDAY Y U NO COME SOONER?!

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

e-love

@Happy_Mask

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Same

/Luigi HYPE

Edited on by e-love

RPGShaymin

I'm pretty torn apart between this game and Gates to Infinity.
It's pretty much choosing between a better game or a longer game.
Also, this is hilarious

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Spoony_Tech

Well let's see if you're talking about Luigi's being the better way can't it also be the longer game? Online makes it endless or as much as you want to get out of it!!

MERG said:

HandheldGuru97

Welkin_Shaymin wrote:

I'm pretty torn apart between this game and Gates to Infinity.
It's pretty much choosing between a better game or a longer game

Don't worry you aren't alone...(curse you Nintendo why must you torment me with all these great games)!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

leeski241

Does anyone know if retail downloads are available at Midnight on release day? I'm so excited, I just can't wait anymore!

leeski241

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.