ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

kkslider5552000

Emaan wrote:

6 Days~

Untitled

the implications...oh the implications of the picture

Bioshock is nearly 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Popcorn

so close.... was hoping this game would of released awhile ago and the more gameplay i see the more glad i am they took more time on it

i beat the original 3 times this weekend to celebrate , i cant get enough of the series

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

emaan

5 Days~

What 5 portrait ghosts did everyone like the most in the original? :3

ديسكو الحب

GamecubeMan

Top 5 from greatest to good.
*Bogmire
*Vincent Van Gore
*Bankshot
*Mr. Luggs
*Spooky

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

Happy_Mask

I liked Boolossus the most because of the "Oh crud! He's enormous! D:". Feeling he gives off. :3
Then I'd say Bogmire, the pianist girl who's name escapes me, Mr. Lugs because he pretty much kills himself, and the toy soldiers.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

emaan

Happy_Mask wrote:

the pianist girl who's name escapes me

Melody :3

I always got the music quizzes right and felt so Ninty-savy

ديسكو الحب

Dev

In no particular order:
1. Melody
2. Chaunsey
3. Shivers
4. Sue Pea
5. Henry and Orville

Formely NintyFan.
Nintendo Switch username: devcat
Miiverse:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

Happy_Mask

Emaan wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

the pianist girl who's name escapes me

Melody :3

I always got the music quizzes right and felt so Ninty-savy

Yeah, I sometimes tried to get them wrong to listen to the other songs she plays. That, and the instruments in the room make me always go back there.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

MasterWario

I'm not sure my top 5 but Bogmire is definitely my favorite (as you could probably guess by my icon)! He feels like the most unique ghost to me. I also like the elemental ghosts; they are so adorable and they are pretty much the only ghosts that won't hurt you.

I actually played and beat this game today. Now that I have the hidden mansion I'm going to go for all 20 big pearls, and as close to the max monies as possible (142,390,000)!

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
Check out my latest YouTube video! It's about Yoshi's Story.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels

Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Popcorn

1.Melody
2.Jarvis
3.Spooky
4.Sue Pea
5.Bogmire

DreamyViridi

I've never actually played the original so I guess my opinion's kinda irrelevant but I have my favourites too.

Melody and King Boo tie for my favourite then;
2. Vincent Van Gore
3. Madame Clairvoya
4. Bogmire
5. Shivers

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. (Currently going N.Sane from E3!)
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GamecubeMan

Vincent Van Gore, that guy is the source of 65% of you problems in the mansion. >:[

Gamecubeloggery
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

Dev

undead_terror wrote:

I love how Toad freaks out during that ghost fight.

Formely NintyFan.
Nintendo Switch username: devcat
Miiverse:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

CM30

Not sure if I should link to this, but here's the Japanese manual for the game from Nintendo's website:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/aggj/man_aggj.pdf

It's arguably meant for people who own the game but lost the manual, but there's probably some good info in there if someone can translate any of it.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

Twitter:

MasterWario

GamecubeMan wrote:

Vincent Van Gore, that guy is the source of 65% of you problems in the mansion. >:[

Or 65% of your joy! I always enjoy sucking up the petty ghosts, especially five of the orange ones all at the same time! ^_^ They are a good break in-between portrait ghosts. But I think we can mostly agree that the pink ghosts are the most annoying...well, maybe the hanging ghosts instead with their ridiculous laughter. That's a good question actually: Who's everyone's least favorite ghost/most annoying?

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
Check out my latest YouTube video! It's about Yoshi's Story.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels

Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

GamecubeMan

Im going to have to say the fat blue ghost that punches the floor.(3rd ghost in Van Gore portaits) Their rare in the mansion but they can get really annoying when multiple ghosts punch the floor. Causing so much HP lose and what not.

Gamecubeloggery
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

Popcorn

GamecubeMan wrote:

Im going to have to say the fat blue ghost that punches the floor.(3rd ghost in Van Gore portaits) Their rare in the mansion but they can get really annoying when multiple ghosts punch the floor. Causing so much HP lose and what not.

i would have to agree with this, during the black theres a room that has a speedy spirit and theres 3 of those ghosts + like 2 of the purple ones. seemed like you wernt safe in that room at all. (hidden room i believe)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic