Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,215

k8sMum

3Dash wrote:

There is now a very high chance of me getting this day 1. Can't wait! Looks magnificent!

gawd! the fun we had with the original! this one looks incredible. my b'day is mar 26 and i've already informed the family of my desire, mwahahaha.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

ThePirateCaptain

Wow. I never knew how amazing this game looked until today's ND. There was so much cool stuff in the footage they showed; now I really can't wait to get my hands on it!

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Marakuto

The day this is released in the UK will be when I go to the airport, talk about getting it on release date now...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Tasuki

Marakuto wrote:

The day this is released in the UK will be when I go to the airport, talk about getting it on release date now...

Guess you are going to download it than huh?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

LavaTwilight

If you're in the UK and pre-order through GAME they provide you with a Boo Stress-ball as an incentive!

I wasn't going to pre-order it at all (and was still in two minds as to whether I wanted the game or not) until I saw their promotion! Now I'm waiting for both my game AND stressball I'm gona squeeze the boo out of that boo!

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

Undead_terror

They should add the mini game from nintendo world as a dlc or something for the game since I won't be having a wii u for a while.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

e-love

Lol. Iwata and Miyamoto together are golden.

Love the beginning!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Prof_Clayton

DLC mansions please. D:
I know some people hate DLC, but they always throw in a free one so stop complaining.
Anyway this looks amazing~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Prof_Clayton wrote:

DLC mansions please. D:
I know some people hate DLC, but they always throw in a free one so stop complaining.
Anyway this looks amazing~

I was wanting DLC as well, would like the original mansion remastered as well as some others. maybe haunted peachs castle?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CM30

DLC mansions would be pretty cool. Maybe they could have the updated Hidden Mansion from the PAL versions of Luigi's Mansion as one of them? That could let people from the US and Japan actually try it out.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

CM30 wrote:

DLC mansions would be pretty cool. Maybe they could have the updated Hidden Mansion from the PAL versions of Luigi's Mansion as one of them? That could let people from the US and Japan actually try it out.

Now wait a second here. You guys got additional content?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

CM30

Tech101 wrote:

CM30 wrote:

Yes:

We got edited boss battles (Luigi rides on the Poltergust 3000 when trying to capture Boolossus for example) and way, way more ghosts in the rooms including ones usually found much later in the game. It threw ghosts at you like an almost endless army, had mice and bombs and various other traps in many normal rooms, mirrored the whole mansion and made it even darker than in the US version.

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

CM30 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

CM30 wrote:

Yes:

We got edited boss battles (Luigi rides on the Poltergust 3000 when trying to capture Boolossus for example) and way, way more ghosts in the rooms including ones usually found much later in the game. It threw ghosts at you like an almost endless army, had mice and bombs and various other traps in many normal rooms, mirrored the whole mansion and made it even darker than in the US version.

I'm guessing you guys got additional content because it took a while longer to come over. I'm actually surprised Nintendo added so much more content to an already good game just for one market.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CM30

Well one reason I remember hearing was that Miyamoto regretted not doing as much with the hidden mansion concept as he'd of liked, so he asked Nintendo of Europe or whoever to change it around more.

From Mario Wiki:

"These changes are made after American and Japanese gamers complained that the Hidden Mansion offered virtually no changes. Shigeru Miyamoto himself thought up some things to add to the PAL version's Hidden Mansion"

Also, I'm not sure if you've seen it, but here's the games intro:

Sure we all figured out King Boo was behind the Dark Moon shattering, right? Either way, here's some 'proper' evidence!

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.