Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 341 to 360 of 1,215

e-love

I can easily see DLC missions and or new mansions.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

GamecubeMan

Happy_Mask wrote:

I thought people digged luigi's mansion 1 for being so short.
That was one of my reasons anyway. o_o

Really? I seen a lot of reviewers bag on the original for that very reason.
Im not complaining about it being short though, It took my me a good portion of time to beat back in the day

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

CM30

Yeah, the original game's length was one of the biggest criticisms of the title in reviews. From Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi%27s_mansion#Reception

The game has also received criticism, mainly because of the game's length. GameSpot said that Luigi's Mansion "fails to match the classic status of Mario's adventures" and that the "short amount of time it takes to complete it makes it a hard recommendation."

and

GameSpy criticized the game's lack in longevity, and they said that the game could be beaten in about six hours

Or from IGN's review:

'And the adventure ends abruptly five or six hours after it's started with no replay value to be discovered.'

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

e-love

I honestly don't care much that the game was short. As a kid, I wasn't concerned with how long it was, because it took me so long to figure out how to catch certain ghosts and beat certain bosses. Now that I'm a little older, I can always replay it without worries of it taking too long. Its easy to just jump in, play then beat it. You don't have to invest a bunch of time in it.

Of course I want the sequel to be longer, but that's just my opinion on the first game looking back.

Chaoslink1

I am really looking forward to this game, Paper Mario: Sticker is also great but I don't like some of the changes and this game I believe keeps the gameplay pretty much the same so I like that

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

CM30

Yeah, that's why I'm looking forward to it, because it expands on and improves the original Luigi's Mansion rather than trying to overly simplify it and remove some of what people liked in the first place.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

e-love

Does anyone know if Miyamoto's involved in this?

sugarpixel

GamecubeMan wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Would this be it, by chance?

Untitled

You know what I just noticed, the Nintendo Network Logo is on the final box art!

I'm wondering if it will be for DLC like NSMB2? That would be nice!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

ClassicJetterz

I'm very excited, but there are some things bothering me...

Every video appears to have significant lag. Even during the Nintendo Direct earlier this month...It may be older movie clips of a previous build, but it really is bothering me. And the graphics. We've seen some great things on the 3DS, but this also seems to have an early build quality to it.

Regardless, I'm sure I'll love it. I'm a huge Luigi fan.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

xBASSxMONSTAx

@Goku - Of course there will be DLC, Nintendo likes our monies.

I wonder if this game will feature multiplayer?

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Spoony_Tech

How in the world does this topic have so many posts already lol. Can't wait for this to come out already. First two quarters of next year are truly going to be busy.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Tech101 wrote:

How in the world does this topic have so many posts already lol.

1. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 19:00 BST

that's why

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Spoony_Tech

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

How in the world does this topic have so many posts already lol.

1. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 19:00 BST

that's why

I forgot this game was announced so long ago lol. Wow its taking forever for this to come out!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ketchupcat

I don't know why, but I didn't play the first until last year. It's so underrated! I don't care that it's short, I played through it like 3 times

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.