Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 321 to 340 of 1,215

CM30

I don't think a demo has officially been confirmed yet.

But yeah, the game should definitely be longer than the first one. The multiple mansions thing was probably the best decision Nintendo has ever made in regards to this game.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

kkslider5552000

also it has missions. This could actually be a genius way to have a ton of content, optional or otherwise.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

xBASSxMONSTAx

I sent Nintendo an email asking if they could send me a review copy of the game.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

rk3388

GamecubeMan wrote:

Hopefully it will take WAY longer to beat than Sticker Star which I hear takes about 30 hours to complete. I have a feeling that the Devs had this in mind considering that one of the main complaints of the original Luigi's Mansion was that it didnt take that long to beat. Also, is it just me or do the graphics look a little better since that last trailer was released

I wouldnt get my hopes up if i were you because i think 30 hours for a luigis mansion game is HIGHLY unlikely, let alone way more than 30 hours. My guess is there will be about 6 mansions taking around 3 hours each so approx 15-20 hours to beat. Just a guess, but we'll have to wait and see.

It would be amazing if it took that long though

rk3388

xBASSxMONSTAx

CM30 wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I sent Nintendo an email asking if they could send me a review copy of the game.

That's awesome. What was their response?

They still haven't responded.

xBASSxMONSTAx

Happy_Mask

@BassMonsta if you've never reviewed a game before, or you're not a noteworthy reviewer, you're not getting one. It's common sense.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

WaluigiBag

The packaging art is awesome! I am very excited for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon!

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

GamecubeMan

robbiemactavish wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Hopefully it will take WAY longer to beat than Sticker Star which I hear takes about 30 hours to complete. I have a feeling that the Devs had this in mind considering that one of the main complaints of the original Luigi's Mansion was that it didnt take that long to beat. Also, is it just me or do the graphics look a little better since that last trailer was released

I wouldnt get my hopes up if i were you because i think 30 hours for a luigis mansion game is HIGHLY unlikely, let alone way more than 30 hours. My guess is there will be about 6 mansions taking around 3 hours each so approx 15-20 hours to beat. Just a guess, but we'll have to wait and see.

It would be amazing if it took that long though

A die hard GCN Fanboy can dream......

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

CM30

Am I the only one who hopes that not all the mansions are typical mansions? As in, that a few work like a mansion, but are actually some other haunted setting like a town or ship or castle or what not? I hope they're not limiting the settings to just the standard haunted house type.

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

Twitter:

GamecubeMan

Well, I saw a mummy in one of the earlier trailers, if all the mansions are as dynamic as that, the the other mansions should have a lot of variety when it comes to the setting.

Edited on by GamecubeMan

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
My

New_3DaSh_XL

Y'know guys, even with many mansions and mission, I still think it'll take 30 hours for the main story, maybe 10 for the missions, and another 40-50 for those who want to know every secret in the game.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Ideal_Hero

I haven't played the original, but I really want to try this one out. It looks rich and atmopheric, not to mention it has Luigi in it. Weegie FTW!

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

rk3388

CM30 wrote:

Am I the only one who hopes that not all the mansions are typical mansions? As in, that a few work like a mansion, but are actually some other haunted setting like a town or ship or castle or what not? I hope they're not limiting the settings to just the standard haunted house type.

A ship would be a really cool idea!

rk3388

GamecubeMan

Emaan wrote:

Would this be it, by chance?

Untitled

You know what I just noticed, the Nintendo Network Logo is on the final box art!

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
My

DarkNinja9

Ideal_Hero wrote:

I haven't played the original, but I really want to try this one out. It looks rich and atmopheric, not to mention it has Luigi in it. Weegie FTW!

yeah same here this should be my third 3ds game i get D=

i also noticed that nintendo network logo on it which we still dont know much about

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

CM30

I still remember when Nintendo's site mistakenly said the game had multiplayer co-op in it.

But yeah, the Nintendo Network logo is an interesting thing to note. Maybe there's downloadable content or something?

Twitter:

xBASSxMONSTAx

Nintendo network logo? Thatcn only mean one thing guys, you should be able to connect it up to the Wii-U.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Happy_Mask

I thought people digged luigi's mansion 1 for being so short.
That was one of my reasons anyway. o_o

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

New_3DaSh_XL

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Nintendo network logo? Thatcn only mean one thing guys, you should be able to connect it up to the Wii-U.

Huh? KIU had NN's logo on it and guess what, it can't connect to Wii U. Having it there simply means it'll be able to either get DLC(I hope it will) or do online co-op or vs. battles. Ninty hasn't said anything about it being able to connect to Wii U, so I think there is a very, very low chance of this happening.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.