3DS Forum

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Showing 321 to 340 of 1,278

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

321. Posted:

Bass_X0 wrote:

Hope Luigi's Mansion 2 comes to the Wii U sometime.

It will brother. ;)

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Barbiegurl777

322. Posted:

I was looking on nintendo's other website's & found this:

Here's the link:

http://revistaclubnintendo.com/reviews/0212/luigismansion.html

Luigi's Mansion 2
Nintendo / Nintendo 3DS

Ghosts are back!

Who will you call?

Luigi comes with all forces for the second protagonist who is now on the Nintendo 3DS. Much speculation about the sequel to Luigi's Mansion, in fact, we all thought would happen in the Wii. But our surprise was even greater at the time that Nintendo not only became official this new Ghostbusters adventure of green overalls, but would also be designed directly for the 3D laptop.

The game retains many of the features of its predecessor. The design of the scenarios with multiple elements that may-or may not-have interactivity, adding the element of surprise for each of the quarters. Each house is divided by screens, in turn, they will contain the necessary elements to unlock new areas. That is, it is not the type of games that you have to explore all over the place hard to find a key (some of you get to catch all the ghosts in the room), here becomes even easier for you to focus more on fun .

Keeps the game system seen on the Nintendo GameCube version, but now are larger scenarios and other challenges.

This time, the story tells how Luigi was teleported by Professor E. Gadd to investigate multiple mansions that are infested with ghosts. To meet this challenge will have at your disposal a brand new model vacuum Poltergust 5000, specialized in absorbing all kinds of supernatural beings. To do this, first you must stun the ghosts with your flashlight, and then activate the vacuum and begin to absorb the enemy. Of course, you also need skill, because once you've fired maintain stable vacuum to reduce the force of phantom and not oppose more resistance to capture. Another use for this device is to reach items or collect coins and bills.

The release date for this title yet to be confirmed. In fact, much has been said about the possibility of using the Circle Pad Pro to give you the same feeling that GameCube game (which used two analog sticks), but there is no official position of Nintendo. Meanwhile, it is clear that use the gyroscope to provide new forms of gameplay, similar to what we saw in Star Fox 64 3D. In case you were wondering about the quality of the 3D effects, you commented that, simply, is perhaps one of the best titles worked in this case, either the style or visual sharpness and animation elements. Luigi's Mansion 2, far from being a child title is postulated as one of the most creative three-dimensional platform.

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

323. Posted:

Interesting idea with circle pad pro. I hope it makes it to the Wii U to. I want this game to be out now so much.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CM30

324. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

I was looking on nintendo's other website's & found this:

Here's the link:

http://revistaclubnintendo.com/reviews/0212/luigismansion.html

Luigi's Mansion 2
Nintendo / Nintendo 3DS

Ghosts are back!

Who will you call?

Luigi comes with all forces for the second protagonist who is now on the Nintendo 3DS. Much speculation about the sequel to Luigi's Mansion, in fact, we all thought would happen in the Wii. But our surprise was even greater at the time that Nintendo not only became official this new Ghostbusters adventure of green overalls, but would also be designed directly for the 3D laptop.

The game retains many of the features of its predecessor. The design of the scenarios with multiple elements that may-or may not-have interactivity, adding the element of surprise for each of the quarters. Each house is divided by screens, in turn, they will contain the necessary elements to unlock new areas. That is, it is not the type of games that you have to explore all over the place hard to find a key (some of you get to catch all the ghosts in the room), here becomes even easier for you to focus more on fun .

Keeps the game system seen on the Nintendo GameCube version, but now are larger scenarios and other challenges.

This time, the story tells how Luigi was teleported by Professor E. Gadd to investigate multiple mansions that are infested with ghosts. To meet this challenge will have at your disposal a brand new model vacuum Poltergust 5000, specialized in absorbing all kinds of supernatural beings. To do this, first you must stun the ghosts with your flashlight, and then activate the vacuum and begin to absorb the enemy. Of course, you also need skill, because once you've fired maintain stable vacuum to reduce the force of phantom and not oppose more resistance to capture. Another use for this device is to reach items or collect coins and bills.

The release date for this title yet to be confirmed. In fact, much has been said about the possibility of using the Circle Pad Pro to give you the same feeling that GameCube game (which used two analog sticks), but there is no official position of Nintendo. Meanwhile, it is clear that use the gyroscope to provide new forms of gameplay, similar to what we saw in Star Fox 64 3D. In case you were wondering about the quality of the 3D effects, you commented that, simply, is perhaps one of the best titles worked in this case, either the style or visual sharpness and animation elements. Luigi's Mansion 2, far from being a child title is postulated as one of the most creative three-dimensional platform.

Huh? I'm not sure what the point of posting a bunch of Google translated text is, especially when it doesn't seem to say anything new.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

325. Posted:

confirmed release date for 3DS finally. 1/1/2013!

Seriously cant wait. GOTY possibly :)

I wonder if some of us will get a delivery delay because of the Christmas holidays?

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dashtag

326. Posted:

@xBASSxMONSTAx Where did you get that info?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

327. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

@xBASSxMONSTAx Where did you get that info?

Shop.to emailed me about it. http://www.shopto.net/3ds/3DSLU01-luigis-mansion-2-3ds

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dashtag

328. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@xBASSxMONSTAx Where did you get that info?

Shop.to emailed me about it. http://www.shopto.net/3ds/3DSLU01-luigis-mansion-2-3ds

Ok... I'm a bit skeptical about this, but ok...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

329. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@xBASSxMONSTAx Where did you get that info?

Shop.to emailed me about it. http://www.shopto.net/3ds/3DSLU01-luigis-mansion-2-3ds

Ok... I'm a bit skeptical about this, but ok...

Shop.to are accurate on release dates I find.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dashtag

330. Posted:

Wel, for 2 reasons. First, because it's the first of the year, and the other is because Nintendo hasn't announced a release date yet.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

331. Posted:

If this is true then we still have some time to wait for it to come out.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

332. Posted:

If a store doesn't know a game's release date they almost always will place hold either 12/31 or 1/1 of the year.

I don't think this is accurate at all. Not to mention if this were true, Nintendo did an awful job trying to market it. :p

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

333. Posted:

I just pre ordered from them so if it's not correct, I will hit the roof and go mad!

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dashtag

334. Posted:

Even if it actually is true, I'd be prepared to hit the roof and go mad.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

335. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Even if it actually is true, I'd be prepared to hit the roof and go mad.

lol. :P

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

336. Posted:

Dam, its out in March Nintendo Direct as just mentioned.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NintyMan

337. Posted:

They said Spring 2013, which could be anytime in the period in March through May. Poor Luigi, but I can't complain because Game & Wario will likely be around the same time as well.

The boxart looked really good.

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dashtag

338. Posted:

Yeah, boxart looked great.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NintyMan

339. Posted:

So according to the introduction of the story, E. Gadd used to own friendly ghosts that worked for him in his lab until the Dark Moon, which I assume is a power source, somehow spilt and caused the ghosts to become mischievous and rebel against E. Gadd. The professor contacts Luigi to help him capture the ghosts and restore the Dark Moon, and the adventure begins.

I believe King Boo, who was somehow freed from his painting, got revenge on E. Gadd by breaking the Dark Moon in an effort to free the ghosts from E. Gadd's control just as the portrait ghosts from the first Luigi's Mansion were freed from E. Gadd with King Boo's help. And it seems like Mario is not kidnapped again, so thankfully there's not another damsel-in-distress plotline.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GamecubeMan

340. Posted:

/me smells plot twists

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407