Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 281 to 300 of 1,215

GamecubeMan

Now that I think about it, Nintendo made a really smart business move delaying this game a couple of months.
It gives Sticker Star a boast in sales because it doesnt have to compete with it. Also now instead of getting Dark Moon for Christmas, Im getting it on launch day.
So Im probaly gonna pre order this one.......... which Im not a big fan of "pre ordering" but hey, its Luigi's Mansion Im talking about! I have waited SO long for this game.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

e-love

It would've definitely gotten lost amid the Wii U launch and Sticker Star. Poor Luigi would get no attention.

In all seriousness, I agree @GamecubeMan. It was a smart move by Nintendo to delay this game.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

It was a smart move, but I wanted it before SS. >:[

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Odnetnin

I would guess the main reason that it was delayed was because Next Level needed more time on it--they haven't done anything good since Punch-Out!!, so I think Nintendo is making sure Luigi's Mansion is up to their usual first-party standards.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

WaluigiBag

I am very excited for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon!

I wonder if it will be released by March?

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

Tsuchinoko

No news on this game in a while. Hoping there's some kind of new trailer or pictures soon.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

LzWinky

I think they delayed it because they knew we'd be poor after the Wii U

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tsuchinoko

LZBirdboi wrote:

I think they delayed it because they knew we'd be poor after the Wii U

I guess so, though I think here in Japan games like Monster Hunter 4 and Luigi's Mansion 2 would compete with WiiU games, and not be overshadowed by them. I'd just like a bit of news about it, since its been quiet for the past few months.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Bass_X0

Hope Luigi's Mansion 2 comes to the Wii U sometime.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

xBASSxMONSTAx

Bass_X0 wrote:

Hope Luigi's Mansion 2 comes to the Wii U sometime.

It will brother.

xBASSxMONSTAx

zoroarkrules25

Interesting idea with circle pad pro. I hope it makes it to the Wii U to. I want this game to be out now so much.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

CM30

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

I was looking on nintendo's other website's & found this:

Here's the link:

http://revistaclubnintendo.com/reviews/0212/luigismansion.html

Luigi's Mansion 2
Nintendo / Nintendo 3DS

Ghosts are back!

Who will you call?

Luigi comes with all forces for the second protagonist who is now on the Nintendo 3DS. Much speculation about the sequel to Luigi's Mansion, in fact, we all thought would happen in the Wii. But our surprise was even greater at the time that Nintendo not only became official this new Ghostbusters adventure of green overalls, but would also be designed directly for the 3D laptop.

The game retains many of the features of its predecessor. The design of the scenarios with multiple elements that may-or may not-have interactivity, adding the element of surprise for each of the quarters. Each house is divided by screens, in turn, they will contain the necessary elements to unlock new areas. That is, it is not the type of games that you have to explore all over the place hard to find a key (some of you get to catch all the ghosts in the room), here becomes even easier for you to focus more on fun .

Keeps the game system seen on the Nintendo GameCube version, but now are larger scenarios and other challenges.

This time, the story tells how Luigi was teleported by Professor E. Gadd to investigate multiple mansions that are infested with ghosts. To meet this challenge will have at your disposal a brand new model vacuum Poltergust 5000, specialized in absorbing all kinds of supernatural beings. To do this, first you must stun the ghosts with your flashlight, and then activate the vacuum and begin to absorb the enemy. Of course, you also need skill, because once you've fired maintain stable vacuum to reduce the force of phantom and not oppose more resistance to capture. Another use for this device is to reach items or collect coins and bills.

The release date for this title yet to be confirmed. In fact, much has been said about the possibility of using the Circle Pad Pro to give you the same feeling that GameCube game (which used two analog sticks), but there is no official position of Nintendo. Meanwhile, it is clear that use the gyroscope to provide new forms of gameplay, similar to what we saw in Star Fox 64 3D. In case you were wondering about the quality of the 3D effects, you commented that, simply, is perhaps one of the best titles worked in this case, either the style or visual sharpness and animation elements. Luigi's Mansion 2, far from being a child title is postulated as one of the most creative three-dimensional platform.

Huh? I'm not sure what the point of posting a bunch of Google translated text is, especially when it doesn't seem to say anything new.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

xBASSxMONSTAx

confirmed release date for 3DS finally. 1/1/2013!

Seriously cant wait. GOTY possibly

I wonder if some of us will get a delivery delay because of the Christmas holidays?

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.