Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 161 to 180 of 1,284

Megumi

Yeah who knows what the title means, maybe King Boo is doing something with the moon, who knows. (he better be the main villain, I miss him) lol
Haven't checked the video yet, but does the game sound somewhat haunting like the original game? You know, it seemed quiet here and there and all that.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ TWITTER!!!

NintyFan

Eureka wrote:

Yeah who knows what the title means, maybe King Boo is doing something with the moon, who knows. (he better be the main villain, I miss him) lol
Haven't checked the video yet, but does the game sound somewhat haunting like the original game? You know, it seemed quiet here and there and all that.

Yes, King Boo is the villain again. He even kept his original, spooky look.

The music seems to be creepy enough going by the music in the Clockworks Area. It's actually cool that they really are doing missions. And I had a feeling that device Luigi was using was a DS. E. Gadd didn't say what the name of it is.

Megumi

NintyFan wrote:

Eureka wrote:

Yeah who knows what the title means, maybe King Boo is doing something with the moon, who knows. (he better be the main villain, I miss him) lol
Haven't checked the video yet, but does the game sound somewhat haunting like the original game? You know, it seemed quiet here and there and all that.

[/div]

[/div]

Yes, King Boo is the villain again. He even kept his original, spooky look.

The music seems to be creepy enough going by the music in the Clockworks Area. It's actually cool that they really are doing missions. And I had a feeling that device Luigi was using was a DS. E. Gadd didn't say what the name of it is.

[/div]

Weren't we trying to guess names and all that, I think I heard some good ones. lol
Anyways, gonna look at the video sometime soon, listening to Skyward Sword music....then computer restart....>.>
sees video I miss how sometimes bills burst out when you do certain things. :c I no see them here.
Loved towards the end of that video though. xD
Luigi: tries to open a door only to find it locked
mouse appears
Luigi slowly turns around and sees the mouse, stares at it for 5 seconds
Luigi: Waaaaah!

xD

Edited on by Megumi

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ TWITTER!!!

Tsuchinoko

Emaan1 wrote:

I liked the name Luigi's Mansion 2, how does the "Dark Moon" subtitle have anything to do with the game?

Well, I don't know what this means, but here in Japan we still call this game "Luigi's Mansion 2". On Wikipedia and Nintendo's Japanese E3 site, the Japanese title is listed as 2, not Dark Moon. It looks like as of right now, Dark Moon is the title for English-speaking countries, and possibly other areas (even if translated). In Japan though, there is no subtitle, its just listed as Luigi's Mansion 2. This happens sometimes, just like with the Mario and Luigi series, where here they were listed with no subtitle, just M&L, M&L2, and so on.

The Luigi's Mansion title might change eventually though.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

GamecubeMan

I wonder if their going to bring back "Portrait Ghosts" what do you guys think?

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

NintyFan

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon refers to the "Dark Moon" that Luigi has to find the pieces of in various mansions to restore it. My theory is that King Boo possibly broke the Dark Moon to cause a bunch of ghosts to infest the Mushroom Kingdom and the many abandoned buildings.

I don't see any trace of portrait ghosts in the game so far, but as game trailers usually go, they only offer snapshots of what the game has in store. We'll have to wait and see.

Emaan

I feel like all the ghosts are going to be generic then. Half of the fun of the first Luigi's Mansion was finding out the different ways to capture all the portrait ghosts.

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

ferretarmy

I really liked the first game looking forward to this one should be fun.

ferretarmy

RYBlast

Which game looks better, this game or the first?

I would say this one, because there are multiple mansions, and there are more than just ghosts as enemies.

RYBlast

Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

Megumi

NintyFan wrote:

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon refers to the "Dark Moon" that Luigi has to find the pieces of in various mansions to restore it. My theory is that King Boo possibly broke the Dark Moon to cause a bunch of ghosts to infest the Mushroom Kingdom and the many abandoned buildings.

I don't see any trace of portrait ghosts in the game so far, but as game trailers usually go, they only offer snapshots of what the game has in store. We'll have to wait and see.

The portraits better be in there, lol. Or just make sure there's plenty of bosses in the game, since the portraits did have a boss-like feel to them.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ TWITTER!!!

GamecubeMan

I guess alot of bosses could make up for no portrait ghosts. I would mind that at all. Also if its mission based that would be great! i just hope that this game will take advantage of the 3ds' features like streetpass.
Can't wait for this one!

Edited on by GamecubeMan

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

firearrow505

Untitled boxart

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

Megumi

....I miss the Luigi in the original game boxart, lol.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ TWITTER!!!

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic