3DS Forum

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Showing 1,261 to 1,278 of 1,278

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,261. Posted:

@Joshers744 Don't feel bad as I said I didn't do all that well either. Plus a good deal of the online is being in the right spot a lot of times and the other two were. Not to mention you had barely played online where I at least had 5plus hours of no how. You did well and didn't die so you did great! Plus you got another friend code out of it!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,262. Posted:

@OldMan-Tech Well it was super easy honestly. Next time more levels for sure. LIke I said, I want to try the other mode too. Always liked the Polterpup.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

CM30

1,263. Posted:

If you ever want someone 'good' to assist in ScareScraper/Thrill Tower, I can try it. I did beat 25 floors of Hunter and Polterpup mode on Expert solo after all.

If you're interested, my friend code is 5472-6802-5195

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

kaptenSwe

1,264. Posted:

hmm... I want to buy LMDM2, is it good? rate it (1-10), hard, easy? fun? how long took it to clear out the story? how long took it to clear it 100%?
Thanks for answers!!

kaptenSwe

AuthorMessage

Sakura

1,265. Posted:

kaptenSwe wrote:

hmm... I want to buy LMDM2, is it good? rate it (1-10), hard, easy? fun? how long took it to clear out the story? how long took it to clear it 100%?
Thanks for answers!!

Luigi's Mansion is great. It's one of the best games I've ever played. The story doesn't take too long to complete, but to 100% it I took 70 hours. It is moderately hard. Some parts are quite difficult and take a while to get used to, but it's far from impossible - I managed it! There's a great online walkthrough if you really get stuck. Walking on thin ledges to cross ravines etc was difficult to master until I realised you should just push the circle pad up and resist the temptation to move from side to side to counterbalance Luigi. The last boos level took a while too, but then there's no challenge if a game is too easy. This is poised just right. 9/10 because I'm not sure anything should ever get 10!

Petition for more more special miis https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-of-europe-release-special-miis-in-europe-2?recruiter=168826539&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

AuthorMessage

astros75

1,266. Posted:

Just finished the game! Absolutely loved it, a perfect 10 in my book. It became even more entertaining as the game progressed, it was an awesome adventure. Loved the graphics, music and humor! Can't wait to continue the search for all the gems.

Favorite 3DS Games:
Fire Emblem: Awk. ~ Mario Kart 7 ~ Animal Crossing: NL ~ Luigis Mansion: DM
Res. Evil: Rev ~ Super Mario 3d Land ~

Favorite WiiU Games:
Pikmin 3 ~ DK: Tropical Freeze ~ MK8

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

1,267. Posted:

I'm going to say this, SCREW THE EERIE STAIRCASE! Worst room the whole flipping game...

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,268. Posted:

Somehow I didn't realize how amazing this is sooner despite playing the game quite a bit already (near the end I think?). The 3DS has this silly title...thing that automatically shows up for whatever 3DS software you have selected. And the one for Luigi's Mansion has this musical riff that just goes "DUN DUN DUUUUUN" with like typical horror organ music and it is the best thing. I am going to get so much mileage out of my own personal DUN DUN DUUUUN.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

1,269. Posted:

Stupid D-Boss... Ruins the flow of the game by throwing in a boss which throws the game's mechanics completely out of the window, and make it incredibly hard as well... As far as I can see they just couldn't think of a good idea, so they just threw in a unused idea from another game. This and the staircase ruin what is otherwise a brilliant game so far.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,270. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

Stupid D-Boss... Ruins the flow of the game by throwing in a boss which throws the game's mechanics completely out of the window, and make it incredibly hard as well... As far as I can see they just couldn't think of a good idea, so they just threw in a unused idea from another game. This and the staircase ruin what is otherwise a brilliant game so far.

I kind of liked that boss, I only died about 3 times. Though the staircase was a little annoying.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,271. Posted:

I just finished this game and the ending was awesome

Edited on by CrimsonFire

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

1,272. Posted:

I wonder if its been long enough that I can play this game again...

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

CM30

1,273. Posted:

MasterWario wrote:

I wonder if its been long enough that I can play this game again...

When did you last play it? Why did you stop?

P.S. Anyone thinking I might ever return to this title has another think coming, I accidentally got my game card destroyed:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsnews/well-looks-like-m...

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,274. Posted:

^now I'm happy that I don't have a dog......
but it was painful to even look at the state of your gamecard......

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

1,275. Posted:

During the month of February or January I think I was playing this with my irl friend online and @CM30 that's pretty bad. I feel sorry for that but well guess it's what they say, right?

My Home
Games I'm buying: Super Smash Bros.(3DS got, Wii U coming up), Pokemon OR/AS, and Hyrule Warriors
HYRULE HAIR CARE: MAX VOLUME SPRAY: 95% MORE VOLUME

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

1,276. Posted:

It's been about 2/3 a year now...I stopped playing it cause I beat everything except Scarescraper.

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,277. Posted:

@CM30 that video made me cringe... >.<

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

1,278. Posted:

Man that was hard to watch. :'(

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94