Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 121 to 140 of 1,215

Whopper744

I loved the first one..I sort of liked the simplicity of the first one though...I hope I like the multiple mansion idea.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

hailsanta

this game will be a sound purchase. i have high hopes.

when the going gets tough, and the stomach acids flow.....

czoom

Yep this game should be good.

czoom

Squirtodile

I actually just bought the GC one on Tuesday. SO ADDICTED!

3DS FC: 2664-2122-1495

Mii Name- Matt

Squirtloggery

e-love

Yeah its great, it was my first Gamecube game. I love it so much!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Whopper744

Should we rename this topic now to Dark Moon instead of 2?
I guess it doesn't matter much.
This is looking like it's going to be great. Love the part in the trailer when he is in an elevator and it stops.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

MofieWilson

This looks fantastic! I'm so excited, I mean I was before but now even more so

3DS friend code - 5241 - 2428 - 0543 - Need friends to play MK7, Kid Icarus and Heroes of Ruin. Fave game: Cave Story! x

e-love

I liked the name Luigi's Mansion 2, how does the "Dark Moon" subtitle have anything to do with the game?

GamecubeMan

Emaan1 wrote:

I liked the name Luigi's Mansion 2, how does the "Dark Moon" subtitle have anything to do with the game?

Only time will tell.........

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

e-love

Its not even a good subtitle though, that's my problem.

RYBlast

Wait, in that video that @NintyFan posted, does Luigi grab a hockey puck in the end?

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

firearrow505

GamecubeMan32 wrote:

Neither is "Sticker Star" but hey, maybe the game will be good.

Well you do use Sitckers in battle and for other things, so Sitcker Star makes sense. :I

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

RYBlast

firearrow505 wrote:

Well you do use Sitckers in battle and for other things, so Sitcker Star makes sense. :I

You collect pieces of the moon, so Dark Moon makes sense.

Edited on by RYBlast

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

e-love

Sticker Star is a good name. Its catchy to say, and it actual sounds like a Paper Mario title. "Dark Moon" doesn't give off a Luigi vibe, at all. It sounds too serious.

Edited on by e-love

Knux

Perhaps ''Dark Moon'' is an indicator that this will be a darker game compared to it's prequel? Either way, it looks awesome. I could give a rat's a** about the title.

Knux

e-love

Still, I HAVE to get this game. The original Luigi's Mansion was my first game ever on a home system, the GameCube being my first, and my Game Boy Advance being the first overall. So I have a very special connection with this game. I remember being younger and wanting Super Mario Sunshine with my GameCube but got Luigi's Mansion instead. I think its interesting because that's pretty much what everyone else went through, wanting a Mario game at launch, but getting Luigi instead. I ended up loving the game. The memories.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.