3DS Forum

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Showing 121 to 140 of 1,278

AuthorMessage
Avatar

saki_slash

121. Posted:

I just finally got my 3ds!!! I surely cannot wait for this game! :)

saki_slash

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

122. Posted:

Luigi's Mansion on Gamecube was an instant classic, I hope the sequel is awesomeness. Isn't Miyamoto overseeing the project?

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

John-John

123. Posted:

I'M SO EXCITED.

John-John

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Poppupian

124. Posted:

Arcanum wrote:

Poppupian wrote:

...Plus I wanted co-op in the game. But sadly that won't happen :(. But I'm still gonna pick it up day one! Hope it comes soon! :D

what could co-op do for this game? I don't see much to be had from co-op...

Well, I think it would be fun to have Luigi and Professor E. Gadd walking around in a mansion and using team work to solve puzzles and capturing ghosts. I think it would be a nit edition to Luigi's Mansion 2

3DS Friend code: 2148-8132-9022
Favorite 3DS game right now: Fire Emblem Awakening
The 3DS game that i want right now: Mario and Luigi Dream Team

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CARPYMW3

125. Posted:

Knux nice name ive added you can you add me fc is 5026 4678 4143 i dont have luigi mansion but i have starfox 64 3d and mario kart 7 please add me i will get more games soon so bye thanks

my 3ds friend code is 5026-4678-4143 my name is carpy tell me yours!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mryokokurama1

126. Posted:

So what new things will be added in this game?

Mryokokurama1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LonelyGreyWolf

127. Posted:

I love Luigi's Mansion. It's one of my all-time favourite games, and simply one of the best GameCube games, beaten only by Wind Waker.

Now, after seeing some Luigi's Mansion 2 gameplay; I'm disappointed. The ghosts, the gameplay, the music, the art direction... What have they done? Even the choice of platform is idiotic. I'm going to be veeeeery careful on buying this game. Okami is my all-time favourite game, and Okamiden is the biggest disappointment ever. I fear Luigi's Mansion 2 may suffer the same fate. The first game set a high standard, and the sequel seems inferior in every way. Still, I'm watching this game will hopefully try it out.

LonelyGreyWolf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

James

128. Posted:

LonelyGreyWolf wrote:

I love Luigi's Mansion. It's one of my all-time favourite games, and simply one of the best GameCube games, beaten only by Wind Waker.

Now, after seeing some Luigi's Mansion 2 gameplay; I'm disappointed. The ghosts, the gameplay, the music, the art direction... What have they done? Even the choice of platform is idiotic. I'm going to be veeeeery careful on buying this game. Okami is my all-time favourite game, and Okamiden is the biggest disappointment ever. I fear Luigi's Mansion 2 may suffer the same fate. The first game set a high standard, and the sequel seems inferior in every way. Still, I'm watching this game will hopefully try it out.

I played Luigi's Mansion 2 last year. It was a stack of fun. Don't write it off just yet!

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LonelyGreyWolf

129. Posted:

James wrote:

I played Luigi's Mansion 2 last year. It was a stack of fun. Don't write it off just yet!

I haven't played it myself, but simply judging from gameplay videos, it looks way worse than the original. Fun or not, it's a disappointment if it's inferior to the game before it. I love you guys at Nintendo Life, but you cannot be trusted! You have Okamiden a whopping 9/10; in fact, you give most games high scores.

By the way, a question. Did you play it without the motion controls (the gyro)? If so, how do you tilt the vacuum up and down? The second control stick wasn't even released at the time. I never really understood how you're supposed to play the game without the motion controls, but surely it's possible?

LonelyGreyWolf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

130. Posted:

LonelyGreyWolf wrote:

I love you guys at Nintendo Life, but you cannot be trusted! You have Okamiden a whopping 9/10; in fact, you give most games high scores.

Okamiden is still much better than it had any right to be, tbh and it isn't different enough to logically have such a radically different opinion.

And also they give games anyone cares about good scores...because most games people really like are actually good games.

(also NSMBWii getting a 10 instead of many other better, not lazy games is more worth complaining about :) )

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

131. Posted:

hope its longer then the first one...and maybe add a survival mode where ghosts constantly pop out and so you live as long as you can

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

132. Posted:

dark-insanity wrote:

hope its longer then the first one...

it's pratically confirmed it is, unless the several new mansions are actually just sheds or something :p

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chuie

133. Posted:

i beat the first one like 10 times or more it so addicting my house got so big :D

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

134. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

dark-insanity wrote:

hope its longer then the first one...

it's pratically confirmed it is, unless the several new mansions are actually just sheds or something :p

I doubt it'll be the same length, lol. The first game was mainly a tech demo for the Cube, showing off the lighting and shadows. Assuming that the mansions in this game are similar to that of the original, I'm guessing...3 times as long or something. xD (I'm guessing 3 mansions in this game)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LonelyGreyWolf

135. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Okamiden is still much better than it had any right to be, tbh and it isn't different enough to logically have such a radically different opinion.

And also they give games anyone cares about good scores...because most games people really like are actually good games.

(also NSMBWii getting a 10 instead of many other better, not lazy games is more worth complaining about :) )

I don't want to go too far off-topic, but I've written my own review for Okamiden before, where I state the millions of issues that I have with the game. Lets just say — it's an inferior game in every aspect, a lazy effort, and, most importantly, they even COMPLETELY misunderstood Okami. They just didn't understand it. The concept, the message; the stupid studio that made Okamiden got it all wrong. The entire formula is twisted. Okami wasn't about the dungeons, the puzzles or the combat. How could the new studio fail to see that?

As for giving high scores to games just because they're popular, I hope you were joking.

Edited on by LonelyGreyWolf

LonelyGreyWolf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Whopper744

136. Posted:

I loved the first one..I sort of liked the simplicity of the first one though...I hope I like the multiple mansion idea.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage
Avatar

hailsanta

137. Posted:

this game will be a sound purchase. i have high hopes.

when the going gets tough, and the stomach acids flow.....

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

138. Posted:

does anyone know when they plan on releasing it or is it still unknown

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

czoom

139. Posted:

Yep this game should be good.

czoom

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Squirtodile

140. Posted:

I actually just bought the GC one on Tuesday. SO ADDICTED!

3DS FC: 2664-2122-1495

Mii Name- Matt

Squirtloggery