3DS Forum

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Showing 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,278

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

1,121. Posted:

I was trying out multiplayer today and the people kept disconnecting halfway through...I hope it's not my internet :O

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

swordx

1,122. Posted:

MasterWario wrote:

I was trying out multiplayer today and the people kept disconnecting halfway through...I hope it's not my internet :O

They do that to me, too...It's so annoying...

swordx

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,123. Posted:

I was playing online and all of a sudden one person left, then another glitched and left, and then the last one left. But I really wanted to fight the boss, which turned out to be a giant poltergeist that killed me.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

1,124. Posted:

This game is great.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,125. Posted:

Almost done the story part of the game and got all upgrades (still need to get boo's and gems) I would like it if they remastered the original mansion as dlc, people who never played the original will have a new expirence while people who played the original will have nostalgia...But of course they will need to remake all the ghosts and put them into a new ghost section.

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

CM30

1,126. Posted:

Just need to get one more Boo to unlock the final secret mission in Treacherous Mansion. I also need a lot of three star ranks, but that's going to take a while.

Either way, this game is better than I thought it'd be. Also, here's the music from the Old Clockworks and Secret Mine:

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,127. Posted:

To those of you that have beaten it already:

Without spoiling anything, how was the final boss, ending + credits? Did it live up to the finale of the original? :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,128. Posted:

I liked the ending a lot. The credits were nice to. It is hard to compare both boss fights though.I would say the first one has a better final boss but this one has a great one to.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

I-U

1,129. Posted:

On the side of simply making my way through this game, I've been thinking about how the mansions could possible connect to the five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. I've made my way up to the Secret Mine, and so far, I would say the mansions have matched up with just the Old Clockworks being somewhat forced in its tie to bargaining. Gloomy Mansion and Haunted Towers definitely work for denial and anger respectively. So far, I'm really enjoying Dark Moon and do think it has earned the spot as my favorite 3DS title up to this point. Multiplayer too is perhaps the best I've experienced on the 3DS.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,130. Posted:

I;m up to clockwork mansion. Loving it so far. This games shoots up on my list of best game ever for 3DS followed by monster hunter 3

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,131. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Without spoiling anything, how was the final boss, ending + credits? Did it live up to the finale of the original? :O

Final boss was awesome, the ending was nice, but the credits theme was severely underwhelming, especially compared to the original. :(

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,132. Posted:

The original Luigi's Mansion credit theme was amazing! :O

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

1,133. Posted:

I decided to try out some more online yesterday (site had a bad gateway so I couldn't get on here), and I decided to see how far I could get with people on a 25F ScareScraper before they left. Surprisingly we go up to about floor 11F before they all left, and I just decided I was going to try and solo the rest anyway, which, by some fantastical way, I managed to do. I have unlocked hunter Endless, yay!

One thing I managed to figure out from the other people online: If you tap on the map in ScareScraper, an ambient dot according to your Luigi color will appear on everyone's map, and Luigi will say "Over here!" :O That will be very helpful in the future!

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

Doge

1,134. Posted:

HEY GUYS! just to make sure im not hated, Luigis mansion 2 is a good game. now, back to what i was going to say. you that game that was overlooked? no, not Super mario Sunshine, i mean Cubivore, and i have a figurine for it, the last that was sold on ebay, and would like to know how much it is worth. thx

I'm Shrek, and that's Dreck, i will never be Dreck because that's not Shrek. There's no one i'd rather be, than SHREK

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,135. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Final boss was awesome, the ending was nice, but the credits theme was severely underwhelming, especially compared to the original. :(

GamecubeLad wrote:

The original Luigi's Mansion credit theme was amazing! :O

Ah. Well that's good the final boss and ending were exceptional, however I'm not really surprised the credits didn't live up to the original. Like @GamecubeLad said, the original has a stellar credits theme. I love it :*

In other news, on to the 3rd mansion! :3

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,136. Posted:

I'm still just barely on the second mansion. Stupid Monster Hunter!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,137. Posted:

I'm going through the 3rd Mansion. I'm actually set to get all the gems, hope I don't miss one this time. It's a fantasic game so far and I already unlocked all of the upgrades. It's amazing how much stuff is hidden.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Peach64

1,138. Posted:

Luigi's Mansion 2 enters the UK chart in 5th. So glad to see it do well. I think it's the sort of game that will keep selling as new 3DS owners emerge.

Peach64

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,139. Posted:

I'm really wanting to get to the snow mansion soon, since snow levels are always really fun. :O

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,140. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I'm really wanting to get to the snow mansion soon, since snow levels are always really fun. :O

Thank you :'(
Finally someone else that enjoys snow levels. It's just something about the atmosphere for me but I digress. I really should start playing this game.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes