Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,215

HandheldGuru97

If anyone wants to add me check my sig. Almost done with the 1st mansion and it just keeps getting better!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Freelance

I am playing MP with Tech and some other guy right now, but I don't think both of them know how to cure Curse. Nobody ever tries to cure me, and everyone runs away when I try to cure them. It's annoying having Curse the entire round. Well this post is just to let them know that you mush use the dark light to cure someone of the Curse.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Spoony_Tech

How do you cure it?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Freelance

Sorry. I edited my post after you said that prolly. It's the Darklight. Shine it on someone for a bit and it will cure them.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Spoony_Tech

Ok. Looks like the game froze. I'll restart.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Freelance

Okie doke. Sorry that I didn't get the red coin right above me. As soon as you guys left the room, I got hit by carpet trap and couldn't move. I'm gonna quit after this next round.

Freelance

Spoony_Tech

Ok sounds good.

MERG said:

Freelance

Well the last game sucked. I had no clue where the key was in that room.

Freelance

Spoony_Tech

Yeah. I don't know what was up with that. We all searched all over the place and couldn't find it! Oh well good games. Thanks for joining!!

MERG said:

Freelance

We need to do a 25 storey next time!! Also more Polterpup please!

Freelance

Spoony_Tech

I've yet to play polterpup. What's it like? Haven't really play rush either.

MERG said:

Freelance

Polterpup has you using your Darklight to find and capture all the Polterpups that have run off to various rooms. I've never played Rush but you have to find clocks to increase your time to advance to the next level. I hear that Rush requires very good teamwork to win. The more people the better.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Magikarp3

I'm gonna pick this game up when it comes out tonight, and I've conveniently got a week off! This is going to be awesome

Also, if anyone's up for multiplayer my friend code's in my sig

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Popcorn

someone play scarescraper with me later today

i did 2 matches of 5 story expert hunted and had fun in public ones

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

Geonjaha

Hopefully I'll be getting the game today. If it arrives on time that is. Darn Amazon! >:0
If it does come today I'll be up for some multiplayer.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Spoony_Tech

Geonjaha wrote:

Hopefully I'll be getting the game today. If it arrives on time that is. Darn Amazon! >:0

Not until you at least get to stage 4 you won't!

MERG said:

Geonjaha

Tech101 wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

Not until you at least get to stage 4 you won't!

How many stages are there? Please tell me it's more than 4. >.>
I don't really want to rush through the game just to play multiplayer - although I'll probably be playing all day none the less.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Spoony_Tech

Lol. There is 6 parts just to the first mansion so I would say depending on how you play it would take about an hour to an hour and a half to get there. Didn't mean to SCARE YOU!!

MERG said:

Arianabtd

Emaan wrote:

Konata wrote:

I had fun @GamecubeMan & @Emaan
Thanks! :3

I had to go once we reached the 6th floor I think. Did it disconnect you guys?

But yes, that was fun. Although, that was my first time playing this game's multiplayer so I was a little lost xD

We kept going until the end after you left. And you did really good for your first time. I know on my first time I freaked out!
Just remember to watch out for the rugs that suck others in. If someone is still stuck you can't finish the level until they are unstuck. Those are a pain x3

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.