3DS Forum

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Showing 101 to 120 of 1,278

AuthorMessage

Matillion

101. Posted:

Is it just me, but does the game have a kinda bad frame-rate?

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

AuthorMessage

Katzii

102. Posted:

Mati wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

Actually, I like the so called 'kiddy humor' of the Mario franchise as that charm and innocence is what keeps me coming back to Nintendo again and again.

True, but I'm only buying this if it's damn dark

If it's "damn dark", you won't be able to see what's going on :V

I'm looking forward to this one, definitely. I loved the first one, and I can't wait for a release date to come up for this one!

http://www.backloggery.com/katzii

AuthorMessage

pocket_arsenal

103. Posted:

Mati wrote:

Is it just me, but does the game have a kinda bad frame-rate?

I'm hoping that's just a bad trailer.

I don't always give myself signatures, but when I do, you just read it.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

104. Posted:

Bumping this to ask...is this game really coming out next month like some random poster said on this forum? That would be awesome if it were true. >.>

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

105. Posted:

Nope it's still TBA.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

106. Posted:

Figures...here I thought that it may be true too. >.>
Nintendo needs to hurry up with these games, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Blaze

107. Posted:

I do think it's supposed to be out fairly next year though. Then again, Kid Icarus and Resi are out pretty soon... I suppose they may leave it until May or something.

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

108. Posted:

....I don't wanna wait until 2013 for Luigi's Mansion 2. T.T
(lol, you said next year)

AuthorMessage

Poppupian

109. Posted:

I can't wait! Loved the first one! Now ten years later, the sequel gets released! Awesome! The concern I have about the game is the controls. Do I have to use gyro scope to capture ghosts or can I use the second d-pad? Because if you can only capture ghosts with gyro scope, that would be kinda annoying. Plus I wanted co-op in the game. But sadly that won't happen :(. But I'm still gonna pick it up day one! Hope it comes soon! :D

3DS Friend code: 2148-8132-9022
Favorite 3DS game right now: Fire Emblem Awakening
The 3DS game that i want right now: Mario and Luigi Dream Team

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

110. Posted:

Since there was no mention during the Nintendo Direct conference, this game will be out in the summer at the earliest and fall at the latest.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

saki_slash

111. Posted:

@ #104: That was probably me that posted about possible next month release....however Someone working for tendy on here said April/May open window.....I actually played through the 1st one in one sitting under 3 hrs. last night and scored an -A- ranking...ahhh the nostalgia. one game that hasn't lost its edge...

saki_slash

AuthorMessage

Arcanum

112. Posted:

Poppupian wrote:

...Plus I wanted co-op in the game. But sadly that won't happen :(. But I'm still gonna pick it up day one! Hope it comes soon! :D

what could co-op do for this game? I don't see much to be had from co-op...

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

AuthorMessage

paburrows

113. Posted:

So I've never played the original, I love all of the Mario games, how does this compare? Can someone discribe the game and say why the original game is good or not and why I should run out on the first day and buy it? I really want to love it, but don't know much about it.

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

AuthorMessage

Reenie

114. Posted:

Have the original...it's fantastic but will not placate me any more.... I am becoming VERY impatient about the wait for this one!!!!!!!!!!!

I just need it. I don't want to wait until mid year for it!

Friend Code: 0387-8837-3562
Name: Emily
Own: Mario Kart 7, Mario 3D Land, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Hollywood Crimes, Heroes of Ruin, Rayman 3D, Kingdom Hearts DDD

AuthorMessage

Moco_Loco

115. Posted:

paburrows wrote:

So I've never played the original, I love all of the Mario games, how does this compare? Can someone discribe the game and say why the original game is good or not and why I should run out on the first day and buy it? I really want to love it, but don't know much about it.

Apart from being set in the same universe, Luigi's Mansion is not much like typical Mario games. You don't jump. Instead, you explore a haunted house, catch ghosts, and find keys to open up more areas of the mansion. It's a fun game, but the original is quite short. To really get a feel, watch some gameplay videos on YouTube or track down a copy if you have something that can play it.

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

AuthorMessage

woodlin37

116. Posted:

this game is the only reason i bought a 3ds! i cant wait for luigi's mansion 2

Twitter = @woodlin37
WII U = woodlin37
XBOX 360 = Woodlin
YOUTUBE-woodlin37
Instagram - woodlin37
Patriots,Bruins,Celtics,Redsox and BC Eagles FAN. from the UK

Twitter: woodlin37

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

117. Posted:

Moco_Loco wrote:

paburrows wrote:

Apart from being set in the same universe, Luigi's Mansion is not much like typical Mario games. You don't jump. Instead, you explore a haunted house, catch ghosts, and find keys to open up more areas of the mansion. It's a fun game, but the original is quite short. To really get a feel, watch some gameplay videos on YouTube or track down a copy if you have something that can play it.

The best way to describe it is "Ghostbusters set in the Mario universe."

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

118. Posted:

Poppupian wrote:

I can't wait! Loved the first one! Now ten years later, the sequel gets released! Awesome! The concern I have about the game is the controls. Do I have to use gyro scope to capture ghosts or can I use the second d-pad? Because if you can only capture ghosts with gyro scope, that would be kinda annoying. Plus I wanted co-op in the game. But sadly that won't happen :(. But I'm still gonna pick it up day one! Hope it comes soon! :D

I'm pretty sure you use the touchscreen to aim the vacuum.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

moomoo

119. Posted:

Poppupian wrote:

The first Luigi's Mansion didn't use a second stick for capturing ghosts, so I doubt this one would either, especially considering it doesn't have one.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

120. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

Poppupian wrote:

The first Luigi's Mansion didn't use a second stick for capturing ghosts, so I doubt this one would either, especially considering it doesn't have one.

It did when you were capturing Boos, not sure about other ghosts though.