Forums

Topic: living in ireland in europe got nothing in the eshop

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

ado

i live in ireland and i hear america got 3d videos and uk got the green lantern trailer.we got nothing here.i love my 3ds but im pretty disappointed with nintendo on this one.can they ever get online right.looking forward to the wii u lolks brilliant but if the online is not done right like xbox live then it'll fail.hope they get their act together soon

ado

Sadsack_Awesome

I live in Ireland too but I got the eShop, so I have to ask- did you remember to do the Update?

Sadsack_Awesome

ado

i have the eshop updated but didnt get any e3 3d videos like america did 3d of luigis mansion mario kart kid icarcus etc and uk got green lantern trailer.ireland got nothing!

ado

Sadsack_Awesome

Actually, we get a DoA: Dimensions trailer on the eShop homepage and if you go to Newest Arrivals and then Videos there's a 3D trailer of OoT 3D

Sadsack_Awesome

ado

we had those from day one.nothing new since.check the forum america got proper 3d videos on tuesday after e3.the shop is great and all but why are we left out of all the good stuff.and the zelda trailer is compressed the e3 ones are not they are proper 3d.hope we'll get thdm soon.

ado

Aviator

One word. Australia.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

ado

yep i heard its even worse there.by the way i changed my region to uk in my settings and i got the green lantern trailer.changing back to ireland now dont want to be doing that all the time very awkward.changes euros to pounds in shop.

ado

6ch6ris6

no european e-shop has those E3 videos. not just people in ireland.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.