Forums

Topic: Link's Awakening Freezes!

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Mr_DSi
theblackdragon

you're supposed to reset the game. that's how things worked in Ye Olden Days, there was no saving after the credits and stuff. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Reala

That's normal for a Zelda game, all you can do is switch it off.

Reala

Mr_DSi

But I will lose everything... I have to go back to Level 2 because I was using restore points.

3DS: 3437-3059-8846
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lalalandtaco

ToneDeath

Reset?
I think the idea is that the next time you load the game up you can carry on exploring, or fight the boss and watch the credits again whenever you feel like it.
Hopefully you didn't save TOO far back before the end though...

ToneDeath

Nintendo Network ID: T.D.Stephens | Twitter:

Mr_DSi

I did... I guess I will have to do it all over again and save more often...

3DS: 3437-3059-8846
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lalalandtaco

Will_Ireland

Thaaaaank you so much for to playing my game!

Good job you pointed that out, better save now, only two dungeons left!

Will_Ireland

liammiller18

I haven't beaten it in ten years, but I think that was how it was supposed to end.

Bacon, RPG elements and cute girls, what more could you want?

Chris720

Isn't that the same with all Zelda games? You have to switch it off to get off the end credits? I can't remember if I had to do it on OoT 3D...

Anyways, that's what happened to me too on Link's Awakening in the good ol' days... god I feel old...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Link977

lol, that happened to me, I had to redo level 8 all over which pissed me off cuz I wanted to go thru it a second time with the blue suit instead of red and I told myself that I wouldn't do it until my first file was complete.

Also for anyone who doesn't know, for extra music on the save file selection, name one "ZELDA" all caps and you will get this awesome music.

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Link79

@ Link977
Hey are you trying to steal my username?

I found out about that Link's awakening music cheat completely by accident. I typed it in as my name once just to be funny and imagine my surprise when the music changed. Too bad it didn't unlock a second quest like in the original Zelda.

Edited on by Link79

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

Arcanum

Luckily, I skipped everything in the beginning of LA so I can get straight to the game. I srcrewed everything and so doing, was never able to use restore points. Then my sister told me about them and what they were...and well, I consider what they can be used for a bit noob.

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.