Forums

Topic: Least Favorite Mario Kart Item (all mario karts)

Posts 101 to 105 of 105

Snagrio

GamecubeMan32 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I must say it is amazing how the same item can change from one game to the next. For example, I was playing MKW (have not played it for months, but I was in a nostalgic mood) the other day. And I was used to being able to drive right past someone who had a blue shell about to strike them without getting hit myself (i.e. MK7), but the blast radius in Wii is so much bigger! That, and I would swerve whenever I heard a blue shell coming though, again because of MK7.

Also I think the MK7 Blue Shell is the only one that moves on land and hits everyone in its path, while the others fly past everyone except the person in 1st.

Hence why I said "...swerve whenever I heard a blue shell coming though."
And @Brando67854321 No, I don't think I've ever played 64 (I may have at a friend's house a long time ago but I don't remember), but I do know that the Blue Shell acts the same way as in 7.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Chris720

You know what's worse? Green shells, I find it so humiliating getting hit by one of those... all it does is ping around unguided, but if one hits a wall and you swerve into one it's just so humiliating. I don't get the same feeling when 3 are coming at me though because at that point you know for a fact you might get hit by at least one of them.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

FonistofCruxis

Demonic wrote:

You know what's worse? Green shells, I find it so humiliating getting hit by one of those... all it does is ping around unguided, but if one hits a wall and you swerve into one it's just so humiliating. I don't get the same feeling when 3 are coming at me though because at that point you know for a fact you might get hit by at least one of them.

I can see what you mean but its not as humiliating if its a skilled shot from someone that carefully aimed behind you.

e-love

Its even more humiliating to run into a bannana peel that has been on the race track for a while
(Not being dropped right in front of you)

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Chris720

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Demonic wrote:

I can see what you mean but its not as humiliating if its a skilled shot from someone that carefully aimed behind you.

I have no problems with that, if you can manage it good for you, you have skills and I respect your precision aiming. To be honest it's not that hard though, most of them drive in straight lines anyway making it a little easier to ram it up their exhaust pipe.

@Emaan1 I've done that so many times, try to avoid a blue shell and then slide into a banana peel... what's worse is your vulnerable for the next 10 seconds until you pick up speed, at that point EVERYONE has a star! D:

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.