3DS Forum

Topic: Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Showing 241 to 260 of 305

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

241. Posted:

Read the review for Kirby Triple Deluxe - 3DS sound's as though this would be a good game for people new to kirby. Lol I fit in that category I've only played one kirby game kirby's epic yarn - wii. Looking forward to friday to see block size in 3ds e-shop or see if getting cartridge. ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

242. Posted:

I just got done playing the game for the first time and made it through the first world as well as played Kirby Fighters and Dedede Drum Dash. This game is fantastic. The graphics and art style are beautiful! It's so colorful and smooth. To anyone who feels scared by the 7/10 review, ignore it! If you love Kirby games, you will love this!

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

243. Posted:

So there's a Kirby mass attack keychain as one of the collectible a in this game. I can't find a high quality screenshot anywhere. Can someone provide me with one? I want it to be real so bad and I doubt Nintendo or Tomy would make one anytime soon, so since I do pearled bead art I'm going to make one myself! :D

Also game comes out today. I love Kirby so I'm looking forward to it but I'm gonna wait for some sort of sale or deal. Have a lot of other stuff I'd rather play at the moment and MK8 is almost here. Don't be afraid of reviews though guys. I haven't seen a bad one yet. Most are saying this is a GREAT game just a tad too safe, which in my opinion, isn't bad at all. It's not like we see traditional Kirby too frequently anymore anyways!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tops

244. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

It's not like we see traditional Kirby too frequently anymore anyways!

That's the irony of the whole situation. Regardless, this looks awesome and I can't wait to pick it up!

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

245. Posted:

Other things I want to add are that the boss battles are awesome and the game is bursting with charm all over the place. I pity those who miss out on this game just because of reviews.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

246. Posted:

Never mind finally found it!
Untitled
Hm, looked different in the blurry CoroCoro screenshots we got months ago. :P

And Takara Tomy is releasing some of the keychains as actual ones in honor of the release! Not the ones I wanted though lol.
Untitled

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Hy8ogen

247. Posted:

Okay guys. I have a serious question so only answer if you're going to give me a serious response.

The only Kirby game I ever played was the Gameboy back in the 1990s when I was a kid. Will this game give my nostalgia a kick in the head? Most importantly, is it fun? I'm tearing myself up debating whether to get this game or not.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

248. Posted:

I know there's a part with a reference to the first game.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

249. Posted:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Okay guys. I have a serious question so only answer if you're going to give me a serious response.

The only Kirby game I ever played was the Gameboy back in the 1990s when I was a kid. Will this game give my nostalgia a kick in the head? Most importantly, is it fun? I'm tearing myself up debating whether to get this game or not.

If you've only ever played the original Kirby's Dreamland on the Game Boy I'd say you're in for a real treat if you get Kirby: Triple Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
"Of course. how selfish of me. Let's do all the things that you wanna do."

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

250. Posted:

I just beat the final boss. Now that was the most epic battle in a Kirby game yet!

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

251. Posted:

Does Kirby: Triple Deluxe have any Ability museums in it like some of the other games?

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
"Of course. how selfish of me. Let's do all the things that you wanna do."

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

252. Posted:

@HeroOfCybertron: After you beat the game, there's an ability "museum" where you can play around with all the abilities in the game.

This game is fantastic. I have a bad feeling this game is underrated when it shouldn't be. Seriously, I think this is one of the best Kirby games. I may even like it more than Return to Dreamland. The entire game is a love letter to the Kirby series. It is crammed full of charm. The music is wonderful. The game is completely gorgeous and the frames are smooth as butter. I'm even starting to think this is my favorite 2D platformer on 3DS.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

afro_insomniac

253. Posted:

Can't wait to try this game out. Some reviewers I've read say the game is one of the best Kirby games and even claim it's the best sidescroller on the 3DS. Other reviewers don't review it in such high regard.

Gonna give it a whirl to form my own opinion. :D

Edited on by afro_insomniac

afro_insomniac

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

254. Posted:

KRO wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Still majorly hyped for this. I do not trust reviews on platformers anymore after the Yoshi's New Island debacle. The game wasn't nearly as bad as many reviewers (including the NL one) would lead people to believe. It's actually a fun little adventure. Not GOTY material, but certainly not deserving of the widespread panning it received.

Nah, Yoshi's New Island is a disaster. It has none of the redeeming qualities of the original.

Can't speak to that, as I've never played the original (can't download it on the Wii, Wii U or 3DS, and I'm not much for emulating pirated ROMs), but what I tried of Yoshi's New Island was fun and competently made. Not a Great Game by any length of the imagination, but you've obviously never seen a real gaming "disaster." E.T. for the Atari 2600 was a disaster. Earth: Year 2066 was a disaster. YNI is merely a fun, as opposed to a classic, game.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

255. Posted:

Is the motion control mandatory?

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

mystman12

256. Posted:

I picked this up a few days ago, and I'm enjoying it so far! I'm almost finished with world 3. This is definitely a more relaxing platforms than what I'm used to playing. (games like New Super Mario Bros. or Tropical Freeze.) I got a chance to play Kirby Fighters with some friends, which was tons if fun, but too bad a certain game coming out this summer will pretty much make it obsolete. ;) So far I pretty much agree with the review, it's a solid platformer but it doesn't do anything super special. (Though I still need to finish the game before making my final decision)

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

257. Posted:

Kirby Fighters is basically prep for Super Smash Bros. 3DS.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

BinaryFragger

258. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

Is the motion control mandatory?

They are mandatory for a few short sections but despite being gimmicky and unnecessary, they work pretty well. They're nowhere near as irritating and imprecise as the motion controls for Yoshi's New Island.

Edited on by BinaryFragger

BinaryFragger

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7793-8308 | Nintendo Network ID: binaryfragger

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

259. Posted:

Honestly, this is a fantastic Kirby game. There's been plenty of events and set pieces that made me smile, and the charm seems to never end. Hypernova is entertaining and has some neat uses. The new copy abilities are unique and fun to use. Collecting the keychains is satisfying and can be very nostalgic. There's a lot of them too, which is a plus. Kirby Fighters is a nice little distraction and is quite good.

The fact that this game doesn't technically do anything new is so unimportant. It has a good variety of interesting features. The often disliked gyro control is never overused and feels right at home, the foreground/background mechanic is used to great effect, and the levels are diverse and full of pleasant scenery. Some bosses and stage hazards make good use of the 3D, too. As far as I'm concerned, it does everything right, whether it's "new" or not.

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

260. Posted:

i'm stuck on trying to get enough sun stones to get the boss stage on world 5.

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, PL vs AA, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids