3DS Forum

Topic: Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Showing 161 to 180 of 318

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

161. Posted:

@DestinyMan - Gods, I know what you mean. Was just looking through and "Kirby: Triple Deluxe Final..." something caught my eye. I avoided taking a second look but it's not safe out there... I can post a couple of extended music tracks here if you want.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Don't mind Dark Pit, he's just here to annoy the haters...
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Gioku

162. Posted:

Yeah... I'm not listening to the music. That's the one thing that remains un-spoiled for me, so... I'm not gonna spoil it now! ...I've only been looking at pictures and reading (and fixing the grammar of) descriptions!

...But I want this game in my hands NOW!! :D
I can't wait to play this!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Mask0Gears

163. Posted:

I've had games spoiled by the soundtrack as well.... I need to keep off youtube...

-The Official Wearer of Masks for NL-
My MK Bio, made by Dark-Luigi!
-Currently Reading: Tintin
The Maskloggery
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2637-7069 NNID: Mask0Gears

AuthorMessage

Gioku

164. Posted:

Oh... oh dear... I was trying to avoid seeing the keychains from this game, but... they've started uploading them and putting them on relevant pages on the Kirby Wiki... I should give up trying to avoid this stuff, but there's a recent activity page I can look at that's text-only... I think I'll have to stick to that one! :O

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

mystman12

165. Posted:

@Gioku Have you seen anything related to Kirby Air Ride? I'm basically looking for anything related so I can go "LOOK! They're hinting a Kirby Air Ride sequel!!!", get my hopes up, and then be extremely disappointed when Nintendo never announces a sequel...

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Gioku

166. Posted:

@mystman12: Sorry, I haven't! ...but then again I haven't been examining anything very closely, understandably... trying to avoid spoiling too much for myself... but the SM64 Piano did catch my eye. ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

mystman12

167. Posted:

OH MY GOODNESS! I just noticed something! That picture you showed... It has BLUE PIXELS! That must be a reference to the Top Speed patch from City Trial! KIRBY AIR RIDE 2 IS CONFIRMED! :P

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Gioku

168. Posted:

Hey, would any of you guys be interested in knowing what Copy Abilities will be in this game? There aren't any new ones other than the four that were already announced; the rest are all returning, I can confirm. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Henmii

169. Posted:

Of course I haven't played it yet, but I have quite a good feeling! When I first heard about this game I thought: This is just a quick put together Kirby! But now I think this could be quite a great addition to the 3DS: a fun sequel to Return to dreamland, with great graphics and good 3D effects to boot! Hopefully we hear a release-date soon!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

170. Posted:

For your convenience, I have braved the spoilers on Youtube to find some music from the game. Now you can listen to it without the fear of having the game spoiled for yourselves.

Mid-Boss

Boss Theme

World Map

Fine Field

Yogurt Yard

Bubbly Clouds

Lollipop Land

Snow Mountain

Peanut Plains

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Gioku

171. Posted:

But... but... I don't want to hear the music! D:
That's the one thing that hasn't been spoiled for me yet! D:

...anyway, here's all the copy abilities that will be in this game: (I'll use spoiler tags just in case there's someone who doesn't want to know for some reason. There aren't any new ones other than what we've been shown (Circus, Sniper, Beetle, and Bell), so there's not much to worry about... but I digress)

• Beam
  • Beetle
  • Bell
  • Bomb
  • Circus
  • Crash
  • Cutter
  • Fighter
  • Fire
  • Hammer
  • Ice
  • Leaf
  • Mike
  • Needle
  • Ninja
  • Parasol
  • Sleep
  • Sniper
  • Spark
  • Spear
  • Stone
  • Sword
  • Wing
  • Wheel
  • Whip

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

172. Posted:

Cool, there are a couple of abilities that weren't in Return to Dream Land that show up in Triple Deluxe. It's a shame Sleep still doesn't do anything... In Mouse Attack / Squeak Squad, Sleep would heal Kirby slightly (after getting its scroll). Why didn't they keep that mechanic, I wonder?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

173. Posted:

@Dreamy Speaking of Squeak Squad, I think that I remember correctly that when Kirby sucked up more than one item and combine them into one. I sure hope that comes.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

174. Posted:

@Dark - Items? You mean the bubbles kept in Kirby's 'stomach'? You can keep an item on the bottom screen in Triple Deluxe but only one item. So no combining sadly.

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

Gioku

175. Posted:

@DreamyViridi

Interestingly enough, the only ability that was new in KRtDL that's not in this game is Water...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

176. Posted:

@Gioku
Of course they would leave out the best one :'(

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Gioku

177. Posted:

@CapnPancakes well, at least the Circus Ability is looking pretty cool... I'm excited to get to use that one! :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

178. Posted:

Ha! The Circus hat looks like it has a mustache. :D

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

179. Posted:

@CapnPancakes: Thanks for sharing some of the music. My favorite out of those is Fine Field; very Kirby 64ish. The boss theme is also pretty catchy.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Gioku

180. Posted:

Oh dear... just found out that there are 256 Key Chains to collect in this game... think that's enough collectibles for all y'all? ...looks set to be yet another Kirby game I have an awful time getting 100% in, haha! :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery