Forums

Topic: Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Posts 141 to 160 of 252

Henmii

Of course I haven't played it yet, but I have quite a good feeling! When I first heard about this game I thought: This is just a quick put together Kirby! But now I think this could be quite a great addition to the 3DS: a fun sequel to Return to dreamland, with great graphics and good 3D effects to boot! Hopefully we hear a release-date soon!

Henmii

ThePirateCaptain

For your convenience, I have braved the spoilers on Youtube to find some music from the game. Now you can listen to it without the fear of having the game spoiled for yourselves.

Mid-Boss

Boss Theme

World Map

Fine Field

Yogurt Yard

Bubbly Clouds

Lollipop Land

Snow Mountain

Peanut Plains

VISIT MY NEW BLOG 16-Bit Heaven.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

sugarpixel

But... but... I don't want to hear the music! D:
That's the one thing that hasn't been spoiled for me yet! D:

...anyway, here's all the copy abilities that will be in this game: (I'll use spoiler tags just in case there's someone who doesn't want to know for some reason. There aren't any new ones other than what we've been shown (Circus, Sniper, Beetle, and Bell), so there's not much to worry about... but I digress)

• Beam
  • Beetle
  • Bell
  • Bomb
  • Circus
  • Crash
  • Cutter
  • Fighter
  • Fire
  • Hammer
  • Ice
  • Leaf
  • Mike
  • Needle
  • Ninja
  • Parasol
  • Sleep
  • Sniper
  • Spark
  • Spear
  • Stone
  • Sword
  • Wing
  • Wheel
  • Whip

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Cool, there are a couple of abilities that weren't in Return to Dream Land that show up in Triple Deluxe. It's a shame Sleep still doesn't do anything... In Mouse Attack / Squeak Squad, Sleep would heal Kirby slightly (after getting its scroll). Why didn't they keep that mechanic, I wonder?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

@Dark - Items? You mean the bubbles kept in Kirby's 'stomach'? You can keep an item on the bottom screen in Triple Deluxe but only one item. So no combining sadly.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

Ha! The Circus hat looks like it has a mustache.

Mario Maker Levels /

sugarpixel

Oh dear... just found out that there are 256 Key Chains to collect in this game... think that's enough collectibles for all y'all? ...looks set to be yet another Kirby game I have an awful time getting 100% in, haha!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

emaan

I'm waiting for my Kirby Nintendo Direct Reggie

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

sugarpixel

...yeah. I know quite a lot about the final boss due to my extensive work on the Kirby Wiki... I've avoided looking directly at the pictures of the final boss, but I have a good idea what it looks like (and I know its name!)...

GamecubeMan

DestinyMan wrote:

Well, my abstinence from spoilers has been undermined. I now have a good idea who, or should I say, "what", the final boss is, and it's definitely not what I expected. The giant beanstalks now make more sense, but it's not because there's a giant behind them.

Same, in the suggestion videos of this of this Kirby Analysis it showed some stupid Let Player's video and it just so happened to be the last episode (therefore final boss ahoy). The LPer decided to post some fan art on the picture displayed when you click the video and yeah......

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

So, little update(s) for everyone:

• The fruit that gives the Hypernova ability is officially called a "Miracle Fruit".
  • Sniper Kirby is, as anticipated, officially called Archer Kirby.

Not much, but hey, it's new stuff!

Oh, and one other thing: we can all breath a sigh of relief: The Kirby Dance will return in this game!
Untitled
...I'm sure many of you were concerned over that.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Captain_Toad

I'd be hearing rumors that the this game is canned in the west. That'd be true?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

sugarpixel

@Captain_Toad I'd have to say not; because a few new English-translated names have been trickling in from Nintendo. That's how I got the above names.

WinkSugoi

I don't understand why they would. Kirby has been getting his best sales in the West (particularly North America) for years now. If this game is selling better than usual in Japan then chances are it will do the same here. So yeah I'll say it's just a harmless rumor... or Nintendo have truly lost their minds. Must say, I am getting pretty antsy for a release date though. Just knowing which Quarter would be fine.

Current Playlist: Sonic Mania, Stardew Valley

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

ThePirateCaptain

Nintendo has made riskier moves in localizing little known games, so I see no reason why this wouldn't be localized. If they go through the trouble of bringing something like Sin and Punishment: Star Sucessor over here, Kirby might as well be guaranteed.

VISIT MY NEW BLOG 16-Bit Heaven.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

JonnyKong

It is quite irritating that the game is taking so long to get localised, especially so whilst the 3DS software landscape is looking particularly barren right now.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic