Forums

Topic: Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Posts 141 to 160 of 318

unrandomsam

If it is 60fps I think I will get it day one. (When I first got the ultra sword on Kirby's Adventure I got a feeling I never thought I would ever have again).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

kalosn

Wait, did this game just got released today? Looks like the spanish one will need information updating (the deutsch one will also need update)

kalosn

TheLZdragon

Because double deluxe is not good enough for kirby

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Eeveeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NintyFan

Yikes, I was trying to find Kirby: Triple Deluxe music to listen to on Youtube and ended up seeing the final boss for a split second before quickly looking away. Avoiding spoilers for a few months is going to be really difficult.

Metroidlink

@mizore I think it sounds like a completion of many games, like superstar saga on the DS

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Mizore I also think it might have a relation to Kirby Superstar.

ok now back to avoiding anything about this game until I can get it. HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Gioku

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ok now back to avoiding anything about this game until I can get it. HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!

...I've already had to give up on that, seeing as I've been working on the Kirby Wiki... I have been spoiled to just about everything there is to be spoiled on as far as this game goes... I feel like I have become radioactive, but instead of nuclear radiation I'm radiating spoilers! ...so all you who don't want to be spoiled about this game should keep your distance!

Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Ralizah

I'm not worried about the localization. How much text could there possibly be to translate in the game? You could probably play it in Japanese and understand it perfectly.

Edited on by Ralizah

Faithful believer in God-Emperor Nintendo and its chosen messiah, the Nintendo Switch.

Nintendo Network ID: Michael418

Gioku

I really didn't think that one was much of a spoiler... it was just a cool little thing, I thought...

...I put the REALLY BIG spoilers in the tags, though. This one was nothing compared to what I've hidden under spoiler tags...

Trust me, I have seen things that can never be unseen... what I posted above was nothing...
Untitled

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

NintyFan

I want to listen to a few of this game's music tracks, but I'm afraid I might catch a glimpse of the final boss in a video icon while trying to find something, like I did earlier. Thankfully, I didn't look at it clearly, but it was still too close for comfort.

A release date for Kirby: Triple Deluxe is my most wanted announcement for the next Nintendo Direct.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic