3DS Forum

Topic: Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Showing 121 to 140 of 318

AuthorMessage

Gioku

121. Posted:

@PrincessSugoi: I can't even do that; I already have Kirby's Adventure! :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

122. Posted:

@Gioku: I haven't played many Kirby games and was hoping to play Triple Deluxe then go back and play the ones I missed but if the wait is too long then Kirby's Adventure won't be nearly enough. X-D

Current playlist: Senran Kagura Burst, Super Mario Bros. 3, Sonic the Hedgehog 1, Nightsky

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveSquid

123. Posted:

What is not to love about this game? Well besides the lack of online in Kirby fighters. I mean, even Lost World on 3DS had online versus!

Anybody suspect a special edition Kirby 3DSXL? What I would not do to get hands on such a thing.

WiiULoveSquid

AuthorMessage

SeVok

124. Posted:

Looking forward to this....

SeVok

3DS Friend Code: 3496-9395-5387

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

125. Posted:

TwoTheNines wrote:

Anybody suspect a special edition Kirby 3DSXL? What I would not do to get hands on such a thing.

I love my pretty Pink and White XL pieces but I'll instantly sell that sucker (and a few other trinkets) off to get my hands on the epitome of handheld cuteness. There'll probably be one... but I get the feels that it'd be Japan only. :-/

Current playlist: Senran Kagura Burst, Super Mario Bros. 3, Sonic the Hedgehog 1, Nightsky

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

Gioku

126. Posted:

I found this picture over at the Kirby Wiki
Untitled
Apparently this guy's making a return in this game? :O

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

127. Posted:

@Gioku: He's handling Streetpass in this game when you can exchange collectable keychains and items with others.
Untitled

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Gioku

128. Posted:

@DestinyMan: This game just keeps looking better and better the more I see of it, haha! I can't wait to play it!

...I do a lot of work over at the Kirby Wiki, too! ...there's understandably a lot of work to do right now, haha! It's been a couple of years since I was really active on there, but now that a new game is coming out I've got more to do. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Obito_Tennyson

129. Posted:

Just curious, but does anybody know what this guy is saying over the course of half the video? I wish we had this guy releasing the trailers for our 3DS and Wii U beloved games!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y86Rl1HrbNc[/youtube]

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

3DS Friend Code: 2492-5497-3062 | Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter: Obito_Tennyson

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

130. Posted:

New Japanese commercial

The 3D effect is going to be huge.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

131. Posted:

This is quickly becoming one of my most anticipated games of 2014. Everything just looks soooooo good.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Gioku

132. Posted:

What I mostly get out of these Japanese commercials is that the game is going to be very exciting and apparently induce a lot of yelling, hahaha! :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

feelthesarcasm

133. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

What I mostly get out of these Japanese commercials is that the game is going to be very exciting and apparently induce a lot of yelling, hahaha! :P

The Japanese seriously make every game look like the funnest thing ever.

Currently playing: M&L: Dream Team. Ace Attorney Dual Destinies

Waiting for: Kirby Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros, Puzzle & Dragons Z, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney

3DS Friend Code: 4484-9013-4735

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

134. Posted:

feelthesarcasm wrote:

Gioku wrote:

The Japanese seriously make every game look like the funnest thing ever.

lol, they overexaggerate everything. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

135. Posted:

Alright guys, this game comes out tomorrow in Japan and I've been entrusted with the job of keeping the Kirby Wiki from imploding from all the new information...! This is going to be a daunting task, to say the least! Wish me luck, guys! :O

...in related news, Mr. Frosty looks so cute in this game! :D
Untitled
...I liked him before, but now I just want to give him a great big hug! :D

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

RetroRider

136. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

...in related news, Mr. Frosty looks so cute in this game! :D
Untitled
...I liked him before, but now I just want to give him a great big hug! :D

My goodness...Mr. Frosty...he calls me, he wants me to buy the game.

And also purchase some tickets to Japan

eue

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

137. Posted:

Intro and Opening

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

138. Posted:

Oh wow, King Dedede got owned by that six-armed guy.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

139. Posted:

I really hope Nintendo announces a release date soon. If they've already announced Yoshi's New Island for March 14th and Disney Magical World for April 11th, then where does that leave this game? I hope it doesn't take too long.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Gioku

140. Posted:

Well, so far the Kirby Wiki hasn't been too hectic, but it's still early in the morning... so far I've only had to undo someone who was adding names of characters without citing a source, so I have no idea where the names were coming from and thus can't know if they're real or not...

And @DestinyMan I'm hoping they surprise us with a February release date...! ...but the fact that Nintendo hasn't yet given us any footage in English leads me to believe they either haven't yet started localizing it or the localization is not in any condition to be seen yet; in either case it could be awhile still...

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery