Forums

Topic: Kingdom Hearts 3D officially named + Trailer

Posts 281 to 296 of 296

e-love

I just beat the game last night. I loved everything about that super epic finale. Although the 'final' bosses (there were SO many) were brutal. Story wise, it did everything right. It also dropped quite a few plot twists. I was overjoyed when certain characters made appearances.

It was quite the emotional ride towards the end, I guess that's to be expected from Kingdom Hearts.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

DeMoN-13ruce

epic game indeed hope they also do those boss refights in kh 3

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0303-7697
Metal Gear Solid (rising etc)

Best game series i ever played:D

BIGG BOSS (Naked Snake) is my favorite game character of all time!

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

e-love

Those were the hardest final bosses I've ever had to fight in the series, at least that's what I think.

DeMoN-13ruce

i loved the final bosses the 2nd ansem was epic and young xehanort<3

epic fights

i think an lv 1 run with no dream eaters= impossible

edit: sometimes i replay some bosses jsut for the music it's so epic<3

Edited on by DeMoN-13ruce

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

e-love

Both fights with Ansem and Xemnas were so epic. Just because of the nostalgia for me. KH1 and KH2 main villains! >:0

Young Xeanort was a PAIN to beat.

DeMoN-13ruce

Emaan wrote:

Both fights with Ansem and Xemnas were so epic. Just because of the nostalgia for me. KH1 and KH2 main villains! >:0

Young Xeanort was a PAIN to beat.

yeah Xemnas trowing buildings was awesome and the slicing building before it crushes you reminded me of reaction commands<3 loved those
or using it to make the fight with ansem easier so he does not spam that charging at you XD

hte secretboss was easyr then the one in birth by sleep though

Edited on by DeMoN-13ruce

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

Snagrio

Ugh, I've stopped playing it since I met the first boss on the final world (the creepy robe guy). I really need to get back on the horse...

And did anyone else hum this theme to themselves while going though the first area of Sora's side for Sorcerer's Symphony?

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

e-love

@WingedFish, Yes! It reminded me so much of that.

Although I didn't hum it or anything, the Fantasia music was too awesome.

AlGator

Those final bosses are too much. I enjoyed the rest of the game but I've finally given up right near the end, the difficulty just ramps up ridiculously. I guess I won't be buying any more Kingdom Hearts games.

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

e-love

AlGator wrote:

Those final bosses are too much. I enjoyed the rest of the game but I've finally given up right near the end, the difficulty just ramps up ridiculously. I guess I won't be buying any more Kingdom Hearts games.

So you just gave up and didn't beat the game?

Go for it! It is insanely difficult, but just keep trying. It took me so many tries to finally get it, but once you figure out the patterns of each boss it gets easier. Leveling up would help too.

AlGator

I feel like I've already spent too long. [spoiler ahead] - When Young Xehanort came back to life after I thought I'd beaten him, and became even tougher, that was the last straw for me and the game is no longer fun. It's time to move on to something else. It's been years since I've given up on a game like this.

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

Snagrio

Emaan wrote:

AlGator wrote:

So you just gave up and didn't beat the game?

Go for it! It is insanely difficult, but just keep trying. It took me so many tries to finally get it, but once you figure out the patterns of each boss it gets easier. Leveling up would help too.

I haven't even got past the first boss of the final world (the robe guy). Can't even remember when I've played the game last...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Banker-Style

I'm still on the Fantatsia world,as I just stopped playing.
I think it's because I got NSMB2

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

RR529

BUMP

I'm what I'm assuming is the final boss fight (Riku side), and it dropped me.

When I go back, will it put me back at the very first part of the fight (the hooded Nightmare), or the beginning of the part I was last on (2nd Ansem fight, where he's inside that shadowy ball thing)?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RR529

Never mind my last post. It put me back at the beginning of the part of the fight I was last on (glad I didn't have to replay the first two parts).

Apparently, it wasn't the final fight though, but it was pretty awesome nonetheless (can't wait to see where they go next).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Sticker

Looks at thread
This is the official DDD discussion thread, eh?
I purchased DDD today. Hopefully the commands is better than the ones in BBS.

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.