Forums

Topic: Kingdom Hearts 3D Demo Available Now

Posts 101 to 120 of 156

Shotgunryugan

6ch6ris6 wrote:

and why the hell is that guy fighting with a giant key?
and what are these things running around with me?
and where the hell am i????

[/div]

1-I think that has to do with a strong will or something(i forget),he(Sora) originally fought with a wooden sword,but it was pretty much useless against his enemies.
2-Dream Eaters,not explained in the demo,it's explained in the beginning of the game,they are basically the excuse for not having Donald and Goofy with you,because they can't participate on the Mark of Mastery exam.
3-A dream.

It's hard to explain to you without spoiling everything @.@ although if you are interested,the game does have summaries of the stories/games up to this game.

Edited on by Shotgunryugan

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

Hokori

Can't wait to buy it

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Henmii

While I found the Thearhytm demo great fun (I might buy the game), I found the Kingdom hearts demo very short and boring! You get dropped into a city. After a small piece of dialogue you get to play the game, but have no idea of what you have to do or where you have to go. So I wandered around, beating some baddies. The combat really is confusing. Then I entered a room with a boss. Beat the boss. End of demo!!

Hmmm, I first want to read some reviews!!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

e-love

Once again...

I really don't understand some people.

Its a DEMO. What did you really expect? Its just supposed to give you a taste of the gameplay. I actually expected much less than what they let you do. The demo could have lasted however long as you wanted, if you kept yourself from fighting the boss.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Retro_on_theGo

Emaan wrote:

Once again...

Its a DEMO. What did you really expect? Its just supposed to give you a taste of the gameplay. I actually expected much less than what they let you do. The demo could have lasted however long as you wanted, if you kept yourself from fighting the boss.

The demo was literally less than 10 minutes. A demo doesn't have to be huge, but at the very least longer than that was. Look at the RE: Revelations demo. It was way longer than this. Look at the Rayman Legends Demo. 3 levels. The point of them is to see if you would enjoy the game. It has to be decently longer than this for the average person to figure that out.

SilverBaretta

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Once again...

[/div]

[/div]

The demo was literally less than 10 minutes. A demo doesn't have to be huge, but at the very least longer than that was. Look at the RE: Revelations demo. It was way longer than this. Look at the Rayman Legends Demo. 3 levels. The point of them is to see if you would enjoy the game. It has to be decently longer than this for the average person to figure that out.

[/div]

You gotta understand that this is a demo that can be artificially extended, though. Instead of just hacking and slashing your way to the boss, you can enter it's room, then exit to respawn the enemies and keep fighting at your own pace. The fact that I got 3 hours worth of gameplay from this 10-minute demo shows that you can do something about it if you really can't make up your mind. Then again, I feel that most people already know if they want this game or not, so it's not like this demo is going to change many minds one way or the other....

Edited on by SilverBaretta

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

TysonOfTime

SilverBaretta wrote:

. Then again, I feel that most people already know if they want this game or not, so it's not like this demo is going to change many minds one way or the other....

I wouldn't say that. Many people haven't played a KH game before, and this may help to push sales.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Retro_on_theGo

TysonQ7 wrote:

SilverBaretta wrote:

. Then again, I feel that most people already know if they want this game or not, so it's not like this demo is going to change many minds one way or the other....

[/div]

I wouldn't say that. Many people haven't played a KH game before, and this may help to push sales.

Meh, I haven't played a KH game before, and this did nothing to motivate me to by the game. It's nice, but not for me.

TysonOfTime

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Meh, I haven't played a KH game before, and this did nothing to motivate me to by the game. It's nice, but not for me.

YOU SOULLESS MONSTER!

Ahem, I'm sorry, that was impolite of me.

YOU IMPARTIAL CONSUMER!

Edited on by TysonOfTime

warioswoods

If you said the demo was confusing, you evidently skipped the tutorial, which is tremendously helpful, thorough, and fun (as it shows off areas and battles not featured in the main demo section).

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Millenia

For those of you wondering, it is a new voice actor that is voicing Sora. This is because the game stars the younger Sora, which Haley Joel Osment once voiced in KH1, but he grew up so he is now voicing the adult Sora. Sadly the original young Sora voice is gone forever due to his aging... quite sad.

Millenia

e-love

I loved Sora's voice in KH1.

Anyways, in the Tutorial. Why is there an Ursula battle? Isn't that not in the main game? Since I thought Atlantica wasn't in this one.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TysonOfTime

Emaan wrote:

Anyways, in the Tutorial. Why is there an Ursula battle? Isn't that not in the main game? Since I thought Atlantica wasn't in this one.

Because Cameos. Because cameos...

Millenia

Emaan wrote:

I loved Sora's voice in KH1.

I watched Japanese gameplay videos some time ago and I'm pretty sure that's like the first battle of the main game, serving as a tutorial there as well. Not sure if it has anything to do with the story though, but I'm thinking that it does.

Millenia

BenAV

I didn't have a problem with the demo.
It had enough of the gameplay in it to reaffirm that I don't want the game.
I really didn't enjoy it, and I'm not trying to say it's a bad game, I just don't think it's for me.
As long as other people have fun with it, then that's cool.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

TeeJay

Henmii wrote:

I found the Kingdom hearts demo very short and boring! You get dropped into a city. After a small piece of dialogue you get to play the game, but have no idea of what you have to do or where you have to go. So I wandered around, beating some baddies. The combat really is confusing. Then I entered a room with a boss. Beat the boss. End of demo!!

If you had actually taken the time to go through the tutorial and look at the map, you'd know exactly how to play and where to go.

And others have already explained that you can extend the demo time as much as you like. Me? I had a grand time bouncing around town, sliding on grind rails and zip lines, and killing off enemies.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

R-L-A-George

I love it, its actually more fantastic than the trailers.

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

Chris720

I spent about 1 hour just zipping around or flying or whatever you want to call it... I want this game, even if it is for just one reason... just to fly around.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

...So how does the whole dropping thing work? I always worried that you're in the middle of some epic battle and then all of the sudden you're switching characters. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.