i just watch them on youtube

3DS code :
2191 7660 6571
Nintendo ID: Steamerz
Let me know if u add me and ill add u!

Drawdler

Tech101 wrote:

Nibelilt wrote:

I got my copy of Game Informer a few days ago... No AR Card... C'mon GI, be cool...

Really? There wasn't a full add sheet with a card attached.? Then someone must have took it out.

Yeah I flicked through all the pages... Maybe it's because I'm in Australia? Which game on the cover for April and around which page? I'll check it now, because I'm at home and I'll just edit this wether I have it or not...

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Spoony_Tech

It has assassins creed on the front. Its about a third of the way through. It might be north America only but not sure.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Drawdler

I have that issue and I don't see a pull-out anywhere unless I've missed it... The consistency in this game is broken

Edit: I looked everywhere and it appears this page -
Untitled
Was completely taken out... Another reason not to game here...

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Snagrio

tynerds37 wrote:

I prefered the 3D episodes over the 2D anime one. I personally thought that the 2D one was... well empty, animation was good... but there was barely any story, only Palutena talking about the past and Pit flying around... :/

I kinda felt the same way. But I hope the last one with Palutena's dinner fiasco will be good.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Pro-gamer

Yes!!! I am so excited for this game.

3ds- FC 1633-4211-8833
Want Kid Icarus Uprising!!!^^)
I'll blast you with my METEOR BOW

Retro_on_theGo

Wow, just saw the original E3 trailer, then the Madusa Trailer. The game has seriously improved since it's announcement! I'm actually....glad, it was delayed.
You don't even have to look closely. Twin Bellows looks much better now than at E3! The texture and everything. The voice acting has definitely improved too. I didn't complain about it before, but Pit's voice did sound a bit flat and uninspired after the "sorry to keep you waiting" line in the trailer. Now he sounds so happy and full of life. Love it! I've also finally come to prefer Lady Palutena's current voice! It's much faster and happier now. In retrospect; while Lady Palutena's voice sounded real cool back @ E3 I imagine it'd get boring to listen to.
Sakurai has really been doing everything to make sure this game is a hit. I can't wait to buy it after work...@ 7pm...after everyone else This Friday!

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Pro-gamer

I can just imagine everyone doing free for all online!!! This game will be epic. I'd really like to see Nintendo host online tournaments.

3ds- FC 1633-4211-8833
Want Kid Icarus Uprising!!!^^)
I'll blast you with my METEOR BOW

nickcarney

Is the anime they just released one part only? I enjoyed the artwork a lot more than the first CG one.

nickcarney

Birdman

@nickcarney - I don't think so; it has the same voice actors as Thanatos Rising, so if that's any indication to go off of, it'll be in 3 parts as well.

Speaking of the voice acting, I hope the dude who's voiced Pit in the shorts (and presumably the actual game) did a better job for Uprising than these shorts; his voice (especially when Pit is angry) is getting on my nerves in these shorts. It'd be a shame to not be able to play this game w/o being able to turn off his voice.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Popyman

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

GameStop is having a trade in deal towards Kid Icarus. So if you got any bad games minus well trade'em.

I've got to second this because I did it, took in three or four games I had little interest in, and payed off Kid Icarus in full. I even had 8 cents left over! XD

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Birdman

@Oddy - Don't know for sure, but considering it's relatively new and will most likely still be selling millions of copies in 3-4 years, I'd say you'd get a fairly good amount for it. You could also do something radical like call your local GS and ask them how much they'd give you for it...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

e-love

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

GameStop is having a trade in deal towards Kid Icarus. So if you got any bad games minus well trade'em.

Trading in 3DS games or any games? I haven't pre-ordered but this option would be great for me!

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Retro_on_theGo

Emaan1 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The count down has begun! 6 days!
6 more days Until Kid Icarus launches!! Less than a week!

Trading in 3DS games or any games? I haven't pre-ordered but this option would be great for me!

The flier said any games.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic