Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 641 to 660 of 2,591

grumblegrumble

Just pre-ordered on Amazon! If you have Amazon Prime you get the game on release day (for free shipping, too.) You also get the free download of 3D Classics: Kid Icarus. So excited to get this

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

Chris720

Might not be relevant, but still... better than making another thread about it. I asked the manager at my local GAME store and he told me they'll be stocking Kid Icarus: Uprising and I'll be able to buy it next week. I even saw Tekken 3D on sale which GAME is apparently not selling. So I'm wondering if only the GAME stores in the bigger cities like London, Manchester etc. are getting affected...

Anyways, on-topic, really looking forward to this game, definitely going to be a blast. Can't wait to play some matches against my friend on it too... can't wait.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Snagrio

(looks around) well it looks like nobody else has said it so I might as well. ONLY EXACTLY ONE WEEK LEFT TO GOOOOOO!!!!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Joeynator3000

Anime Pit scares me, lol
I'm probably just used to seeing the 3D versions of him. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Birdman

@WaveBoy - NA will probably get 3D Classics KI on the 29th, most likely to prevent complaints from people who pre-ordered Uprising and then bought 3D Classics. Hopefully OM&M will arrive next week ...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

EvanTheLe

I can't wait for it!!! Pre ordered a long while ago, only need to pay 3.49 left!

Hey, i'm some asian guy..!
3DS: 3652 - 0565 - 5698
3DS Name: Evan Le

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

(looks around) well it looks like nobody else has said it so I might as well. ONLY EXACTLY ONE WEEK LEFT TO GOOOOOO!!!!

I was gonna say it! >.>

Too late for you! XD

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

pik2rob

I really don't like the fact that they didn't release of Myths and monsters this week because if they release it next Thursday I won't be able to finish it because I'll be sleeping because I don't want to be sleepy for Uprising's release

pik2rob

Pro-gamer

Hopefully theres voice chat for online with friends, it would be alot easier to strategize with buddies.

3ds- FC 1633-4211-8833
Want Kid Icarus Uprising!!!^^)
I'll blast you with my METEOR BOW

Pro-gamer

Hey Nintyfan! Can I add you on my 3ds? I really want Kid Icarus Uprising, I have Mk7, Swapnote. My 3ds is getting fixed and repaired if you want to add me, it will take me a couple days to add back. Thank you!

3ds- FC 1633-4211-8833
Want Kid Icarus Uprising!!!^^)
I'll blast you with my METEOR BOW

Spoony_Tech

I like the anime better then the cg version! That looked sweet. More serious and not as goofy as the first set.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

The anime episode was better than the 3D ones.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

e-love

The 3D episodes were awful, I'm sorry its just something was...off about them. It just didn't seem right. I'm looking forward to the 2D anime episodes though, it suits Kid Icarus better in my opinion. So is the 2D one out now? My Nintendo Video doesn't show it.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Yrreiht

I prefered the 3D episodes over the 2D anime one. I personally thought that the 2D one was... well empty, animation was good... but there was barely any story, only Palutena talking about the past and Pit flying around... :/

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

Drawdler

I got my copy of Game Informer a few days ago... No AR Card... C'mon GI, be cool...

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Spoony_Tech

Nibelilt wrote:

I got my copy of Game Informer a few days ago... No AR Card... C'mon GI, be cool...

Really? There wasn't a full add sheet with a card attached.? Then someone must have took it out.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic