Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 521 to 540 of 2,591

voulg160

it was only published by there it was made by annother developer

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

FonistofCruxis

Koops3 wrote:

Cross your fingers hoping it's not going to be like Duke Nukem

I didn't think it would be anyway but ONM have reviewed it in the latest issue. I haven't got round to reading the review yet but they gave it 91%.

kkslider5552000

It looks so good and it's made by Sakurai.

There are few people I would trust to make a good video game more than Masahiro Sakurai, it's going to be a good game at least.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

The_Rocketman

I am so hyped for this i will ask my parental figure for a transportation service towards the nearest retail center.

"Go home. Hades, just go home."
-Pit
3DS FC: 1161-0195-0840
Now playing: Kid Icarus Uprising

The_Rocketman

@ClaytonLuigi Unfortunately, here in Mexico there are no preorder services, just like a system in which a regular copy of the game is saved for you. Luckily i have already used this service, I have a garanteed copy as long as i have the money for it, which i do.

-Pit

Retro_on_theGo

The_Rocketman wrote:

I am so hyped for this i will ask my parental figure for a transportation service towards the nearest retail center.

Is it wrong I found this sentence soooo funny? You're from Mexico yet your grammar is better than most of my peers. I'm Mexican American, glad to see a fellow Kid Icarus fan from the same decent!

Prof_Clayton

ok, thats good. but then why are you going to the store, there isn't a demo or anything

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Wait, I'm confused. Why is it clearly using the in-game graphics?

So I figured out the answer. Because it's infinitely better than cg anime.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Radixxs

The trailer makes this game seem like it was made for 6 year-olds. I have been excited for this game for quite a while, but the trailer has me discouraged.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

The_Rocketman

@Retro_on_theGo Well, sir, i find myself to be flattered by your compliments and i myself feel proud of my capacity for grammar skills.

-Pit

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The_Rocketman wrote:

Is it wrong I found this sentence soooo funny? You're from Mexico yet your grammar is better than most of my peers. I'm Mexican American, glad to see a fellow Kid Icarus fan from the same decent!

That makes three of us then!

I really hope this game can live up to the hype! I've not been this excited for a game in a long time. To think this and xenoblade in a two weeks time. Most happy two weeks in a long time!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

finalflashgames

The trailer is awesome. Game looks super awesome too. Kid Icarus looks great on the 3ds

finalflashgames

Haaahahahahaaaa

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Koops3 wrote:

I didn't think it would be anyway but ONM have reviewed it in the latest issue. I haven't got round to reading the review yet but they gave it 91%.

Hoohohohoooo, not to mention Edge also gave the game an 8, which by their standards is a fantastic score!

Hoohohohooo!!! I'm HERE now!
Everytime I read this, I shall chuckle because I'm so fantastic!

Prof_Clayton

Lol, I just recieved NV part 2.
Pit: What's this, Platenuavision? It's me!
LP: And that's Thanatos. His hijacked horse is heading towards that human city.
Pit: How do you find this stuff out?
LP: Thanatos blogged it.
Pit: No way, the god of dead has a blog?
LP: Haha, gotcha Mr. Gullible!
Pit: What?
LP: Oh Pit, you think I have time to read every blog? I barely have any time for myself.

Kinda goofy dialogue for such a serious game.....

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

Haaahahahahaaaa wrote:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Koops3 wrote:

Hoohohohoooo, not to mention Edge also gave the game an 8, which by their standards is a fantastic score!

Thanks FonistofCruxis and creepy icon guy

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Snagrio

ClaytonLuigi wrote:

Lol, I just recieved NV part 2.
Pit: What's this, Platenuavision? It's me!
LP: And that's Thanatos. His hijacked horse is heading towards that human city.
Pit: How do you find this stuff out?
LP: Thanatos blogged it.
Pit: No way, the god of dead has a blog?
LP: Haha, gotcha Mr. Gullible!
Pit: What?
LP: Oh Pit, you think I have time to read every blog? I barely have any time for myself.

Kinda goofy dialogue for such a serious game.....

I saw this too. And I can't help but wonder to myself, how do they have internet and blogs in ancient Greece? I guess the gods/goddesses are more technologically advanced? But hilarious dialog all the same!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Katernity

I just got the new issue of game informer in the mail and it has an ad for kid icarus with an AR "idol card" stuck to it. Mine is "power of flight". I'm guessing they're all the same but I can't say for sure.

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0222-0938
Playing 3DS games: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, FreakyForms

Radixxs

Not to beat a dead horse, but I even prefer the voice acting of Star Fox 64 and Metroid: Other M to this. I hope so much it isn't too bad when playing the game itself.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic