3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Showing 2,721 to 2,738 of 2,738

AuthorMessage
CrimsonFire

CrimsonFire

2,721. Posted:

Replaying the game, going in with the Phosphorus Bow. Just finished Medusa. I'm trying to beat my previous difficulties.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
Bronze

Bronze

2,722. Posted:

I'm starrting on finishing the achievnents. I did not really focus on them during my first play through

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage
Artwark

Artwark

2,723. Posted:

I just played this game again after finishing the main game. Even with the new 3ds xl, I still can't get used to the controls. I managed to get some achievements cleared like get max health on chapter 2.

If the control scheme were better, then I would be visiting this game like Star Fox 64 3D. One question though, some of the chapters are a bit longer with sub bosses and more sections. Did anyone ever beaten those chapters with the highest intensity?

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Jazzer94Staff

Jazzer94

2,724. Posted:

Artwark wrote:

I just played this game again after finishing the main game. Even with the new 3ds xl, I still can't get used to the controls. I managed to get some achievements cleared like get max health on chapter 2.

If the control scheme were better, then I would be visiting this game like Star Fox 64 3D. One question though, some of the chapters are a bit longer with sub bosses and more sections. Did anyone ever beaten those chapters with the highest intensity?

The controls were fine (better than fine actually) and I beat most chapters on 9.0 I think only a few like Hades heart level were ones I didn't 9.0

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage
Konda

Konda

2,725. Posted:

Are people still playing this game online on an active level? Will you find there people to play with/against? I'm thinking of picking up the game.

Konda

AuthorMessage
clvr

clvr

2,726. Posted:

@Konda: I don't have an actual answer for you 'cause I've never really been active on the online front, but I can tell you you should buy it in a heartbeat, if just for the campaign. I've been replaying it lately (it sounds like I'm not the only one here :D), and I can't stress enough how awesome a game it is. One of my faves ever, actually :)

clvr

AuthorMessage
rayword45

rayword45

2,727. Posted:

@Artwark: I beat every chapter on 9.0 and it's actually pretty easy if you get a good weapon and accommodate to the controls. Chapters 18 and 24 are the only really hard ones IMO.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
Konda

Konda

2,728. Posted:

@clvr:
Ohh cool. Might end up buying it tomorrow on ebay xD The game seems to go for about 15-20€ there.

Another question, How long is the game as a one-time-playthrough?

Konda

AuthorMessage
Konda

Konda

2,729. Posted:

And do you need those AR-Cards to enjoy the game? Or are they more or less unnecessary? Some ppl sell the game without those. Could you expect to pay less for the game without the cards? That's what I mean

Konda

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

2,730. Posted:

@Konda: AR cards are nothing more then a visual treat. They don't have anything to do with gameplay or unlocking anything.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage
Artwark

Artwark

2,731. Posted:

@rayword45: :O !

Some gamer I am. :'(

AuthorMessage
clvr

clvr

2,732. Posted:

@Konda: Well it's not the longest game you get to play (I think 8-12 hours to play each chapter once), but if you add all the time you'll spend fusing weapons (and you'll spend A LOT of time fusing :D), the replayability and the online, it can entertain you for quite some time.

clvr

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

2,733. Posted:

I played it for about 140 hours. I would say only half of that was online.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

AuthorMessage
Artwark

Artwark

2,734. Posted:

I can't help but notice that when I saw footage of Hebrew Boss, when he got defeated, there was a different dialogue than the one I got when I defeated him. For me, the boss said that he's proud of me and then Pit says that you don't see friendly bosses these days or something like that.

Did I get the right version or something?

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

2,735. Posted:

Artwark wrote:

I can't help but notice that when I saw footage of Hebrew Boss, when he got defeated, there was a different dialogue than the one I got when I defeated him. For me, the boss said that he's proud of me and then Pit says that you don't see friendly bosses these days or something like that.

Depending on how you beat certain bosses they said something different. Just like if you beat the 3 headed Dragon. Depending on which head you beat in which order something different was said. It was cool getting all the different saying if there was one for a certain boss.

MERG said:

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

2,736. Posted:

Artwark wrote:

To the bolded: I think you meant to say Hewdra (this was the three headed dragon boss, correct?). It's wordplay on the Hydra, the mythical creature from Greek mythology the boss was based on.

Hebrew (what you said) is another name for the Jewish people, BTW.

To the question itsef: as the poster above me said, all three heads have their own personality, so whichever one is last will have a different defeat speech.

Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne

Watching: Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

2,737. Posted:

@RR529: I didn't even pick up on that lol. That boss is the only one I know of with different sayings.

MERG said:

AuthorMessage
TeeJay

TeeJay

2,738. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@RR529: I didn't even pick up on that lol. That boss is the only one I know of with different sayings.

Killing different heads also makes them say different things when you fight just a head in that mid-stage miniboss battle with the monster pheromones.

Edited on by TeeJay

I finally have a Wii U now! And Splatoon and Smash Bros U!

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92