Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 261 to 280 of 2,591

Spagem

wait u get a download code with kid icarus uprising?! awsome! another reason to get it since im not a club nintendo member and i missed out on it!

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

RoyalBlur

Isn't it odd how Nintendo didn't give a Mushroom and now that the pack a punch PS Vita is thundering in on February 15th 2012 Nintendo is cranking out all the love for us 3DS owners after giving us a iffy launch?

I mean I am not complaining. I'm glad for the KI 3DS Stand and the download code!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Spoony_Tech

That's deffinitly good news. Now I don't have to pay for the 3d classic version. So ill stop wondering when it will come and just be happy!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CosmoXY

Sweet, looking forward to this game so much. I knew they were saving that 3D classic version for something special. I just hope Target is a "select retailer."

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

kkslider5552000

RoyalBlur wrote:

Isn't it odd how Nintendo didn't give a Mushroom and now that the pack a punch PS Vita is thundering in on February 15th 2012 Nintendo is cranking out all the love for us 3DS owners after giving us a iffy launch?

no, they are doing this because the 3DS didn't sell well at first, they aren't doing anything more than they were doing a few months ago.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Progamer

Howabout a kid icarus uprising 3ds demo

3ds FC 1633- 4211- 8833
Add me if you want to play! Proud owner of a cosmo black 3ds!
In any situation, give me a gun and give me a chair, I will chuck it at you, if you dare!

Retro_on_theGo

So there's a new feature that lets you 'turn up the intensity' of the game at the cost of hearts. I'm guessing it's just a way to make it, eventually, go beyond hard mode.
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/more-screenshots-footage-and-detai...

Super excited about that 3D classics preorder bonus. If it means I get a code to download it on the eShop. Not if it comes in the game cartridge.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

IanMage

Shadow100 wrote:

New trailer
[youtube:tKeUUurwVnM]

I really like that music.

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

BenAV

Been very excited for this game ever since they announced it.
When I played it last year at the Nintendo Connection Tour it was very impressive.

Still waiting for my email from Club Nintendo so I can download the 3D Classic game... Not that I'm any good at the original.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

bonesy91

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So there's a new feature that lets you 'turn up the intensity' of the game at the cost of hearts. I'm guessing it's just a way to make it, eventually, go beyond hard mode.
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/more-screenshots-footage-and-detai...

Super excited about that 3D classics preorder bonus. If it means I get a code to download it on the eShop. Not if it comes in the game cartridge.

they mentioned it as being a pre-order bonus so i assume it will be an eshop downloadable. And knowing pre-order bonuses I'm glad I got mine pre-ordered at Gamestop. While I'm not a big fan of them, they always seem to have the Pre-order bonuses guaranteed.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

komicturtle

The action SOO reminds me of Smash Bros./Kirby.

I love it

komicturtle

cyphid

KoMiCtUrTlE wrote:

The action SOO reminds me of Smash Bros./Kirby.

I love it

Well I get the same vibe; it is the creator of both those series so that's why it seems so lol!

Hey I added you as a friend my 3DS, along with Shadow100

WII U ID: cyphid
3DS FC: 0130-2508-4092
PSN: cyphid

Games I'm Playing:
Professor Layton and The Unwound Future
Sakura Samurai Art of the Sword

3DS Friend Code: 0130-2508-4092 | Nintendo Network ID: cyphid | Twitter:

Kid_A

This game is looking prettay, prettay, prettay good.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Arcanum

supernianmage1 wrote:

Shadow100 wrote:

New trailer
[youtube:tKeUUurwVnM]

I really like that music.

agreed.

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

shingi_70

am i th only one who doesn't care for the 3d classics game being the pre-order bonus.

I'd rather get a soundtrack.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

bonesy91

update:

Gamestop has now put the 3DS classic as pre-order bonus.

Details for it:

1. if you pick up @ store, the eShop code will be printed on your receipt on the day you pick up Kid icarus uprising
2. Online pre-order, you will be sent the eShop code 2 days after your product ships.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

Flutterguy

If I don't care for Metroid would I like this? I have to admit the trailer makes me interested but knowing it's by the creators of Metroid makes me pretty iffy.

Flutterguy

LzWinky

Flutterguy wrote:

If I don't care for Metroid would I like this? I have to admit the trailer makes me interested but knowing it's by the creators of Metroid makes me pretty iffy.

They're different games and the Metroid people didn't make this one.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic