Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,541 to 2,560 of 2,590

iwanttodie

Emaan wrote:

If anyone is interested,

Today marks 1 year since this game's North American release~

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
i dont care

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Spoony_Tech

Emaan wrote:

If anyone is interested,

Has it really been a year already for the best 3ds game still?!?!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

I-U

Emaan wrote:

I'm a bit surprised that I beat Uprising before the game's first anniversary, but I've got to give it credit for making me want to come back to it in spite of my issues with the game. The boss battles kept the game relevant for me mostly.

Edited on by I-U

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

taytrellz

I want to start a clan in Kid Icarus Uprising, I need 9 more players
This discussion is also posted here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997768-kid-icarus-uprising/666...

-As the leader of this new clan, "Team Aura Heroes(AH)", I follow the banlist and I am a skilled K.I.U Warrior. I ALWAYS work as a great team member to destroy enemies, support my teammates, and keep my pride. Join my clan and lets conquer the other clans to claim the title as the best K.I.U clan.

1) You will be fighting against me 1vs1 so I can test your skills. You dont have to beat me to join the clan.

2) Copy my FC and message me personally if you'd like to.

3) When the crew is assembled. We shall move to www.neoseeker.com to battle the active clans, then to other sites to conquer.

4) We are going to need players to use these titles (or your own if you'd like) as soon as you are accepted into Team:

1) Leader: Taytrellz (HelloKentrello), The Centurrion Summoner
2) Co-Leader1:
3) Co-Leader2:
4) The Archer from Heaven:
5) The Speed Demon:
6) Aries's Older Brother:
7) Celestrial Hero:
8) The God's Leader:
9) The Sun's Heater:
10) The Planet's Revolver

Join me, and lets win this war.

Nintendo 3DS FC 0817 5078 1985

Kid Icarus on Facebook? https://www.facebook.com/groups/520393284677184/

Kinsale

@taytrellz I might be interested, but right now I am on vacation where there is terrible internet, and I have to fix my 3ds's wifi at my house, so I probably won't be able to try out until about two weeks.

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

WinterWarm

Aw heck no, this thread dyin' on my watch. >:3

Just watched some videos and read some reviews, OMG. OMG.

Number 1 on my 'To Buy List'!

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@WinterWarm it's a really amazing game with much replay value AND it has my favorite multiplayer mode and singleplayer storyline of any 3DS game so far! the only draw back is that about half of the people who try to play it end having problems with the controls(some get hurt, some find it annoying and most of the leftys have problems with the lack of a second circle pad, but not me, as a kirby player from the N64 era I'm used to having no way of moving around with AnalogSticks/CirclePads)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Snagrio

I've actually been playing it again rather recently, and noticed something, peculiar. You know the Rock Bomb item? As an avid Pikmin enthusiast, it looks quite familiar. Then again, there is also an item blatantly called Smart Bomb...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Mansa

I'm starrting on finishing the achievnents. I did not really focus on them during my first play through

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

Socar

I just played this game again after finishing the main game. Even with the new 3ds xl, I still can't get used to the controls. I managed to get some achievements cleared like get max health on chapter 2.

If the control scheme were better, then I would be visiting this game like Star Fox 64 3D. One question though, some of the chapters are a bit longer with sub bosses and more sections. Did anyone ever beaten those chapters with the highest intensity?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Jazzer94

Artwark wrote:

I just played this game again after finishing the main game. Even with the new 3ds xl, I still can't get used to the controls. I managed to get some achievements cleared like get max health on chapter 2.

If the control scheme were better, then I would be visiting this game like Star Fox 64 3D. One question though, some of the chapters are a bit longer with sub bosses and more sections. Did anyone ever beaten those chapters with the highest intensity?

The controls were fine (better than fine actually) and I beat most chapters on 9.0 I think only a few like Hades heart level were ones I didn't 9.0

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Konda

Are people still playing this game online on an active level? Will you find there people to play with/against? I'm thinking of picking up the game.

Konda

clvr

@Konda: I don't have an actual answer for you 'cause I've never really been active on the online front, but I can tell you you should buy it in a heartbeat, if just for the campaign. I've been replaying it lately (it sounds like I'm not the only one here ), and I can't stress enough how awesome a game it is. One of my faves ever, actually

Clover.

My Nintendo: clvr51 | Nintendo Network ID: clvr51

rayword45

@Artwark: I beat every chapter on 9.0 and it's actually pretty easy if you get a good weapon and accommodate to the controls. Chapters 18 and 24 are the only really hard ones IMO.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic