Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,521 to 2,540 of 2,591

Snagrio

Emaan wrote:

I find it hard to replay the levels for some reason. I'm a story kind of gamer, so its strange for me to replay certain levels, knowing what's going to happen already. Maybe I might just replay them with the dialogue turned off? But then its all quiet. I don't know.

I know how you feel. But Uprising does have hilarious dialog that I love to hear over and over again, (plus you sometimes hear lines you never heard before at certain times) so it isn't that hard for me to do, at least with this game.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

e-love

I haven't played mine since I beat it in April.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Snagrio

Emaan wrote:

I haven't played mine since I beat it in April.

Wow, and I thought I haven't played it for a while!

Snagrio

e-love

Lol yeah. I consider it my favorite 3DS game so far, but I just haven't played it since then.

I guess I like to space out my experiences. Like after I beat a Zelda game for instance, I don't touch it for like a long time. Games like Mario are easier to wander back to. For me, the story based games are experiences like movies, as in I don't like to jump right back in after the emotional investment.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Jayr006

Hi everyone,
I am new here and I am trying to do 9.0 in all chapters but I can't pass the chapter 13 no matter what I do.
I have a cannon 3 ranged with +4 overall defense,+4 health,+ 4 recovery effect,+3 heart bonus.
Any tips will be very useful .

Jayr006

Jayr006

Oh,thanks for the quick answer. I will make a post in that topic. Maybe one of them could help me a lot. Thanks.

Jayr006

waitingfor-

Yeah, this game has to be one of the best for the 3ds. The controls sre as accurate as they will get. Even though I refuse to complete the Ring of Chaos on 9.0 which is the last level to complete all on 9.0, I enjoy the multiplayer more than solo. I'd really enjoy having some skilled players to compete with. I've gotten good but will never perfect the game.

3DS: 0731-5103-1746

guardianoftime

Does anybody knows if Kid Ikarus Uprising will see its ways into the eshop?

All fear the man who has nothing to loose

Switch Friend Code: SW-8568-3458-9191

Birdman

@Marcus09 - Probably. The reason SM3DL, MK7, SF64 & LoZ:OoT were chosen to be added to the eShop is probably because they were around last holiday season while Uprising wasn't, so Nintendo is trying to squeeze a little more money out of them and let their titles from this year carry their holiday lineup. I'm sure it'll arrive on the eShop eventually, just wait a little longer.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Xyphon22

So I just beat this game, and I was wondering how much of a point there is to playing more. I know that for completionists' sake I can try to get all the idols and finish the treasure hunts and try to beat on 9.0 and such, but is there really any incentive other than pride? Is there more to the story or game that I'm missing with just one playthrough? I only ask because I have a lot of other games to play (I haven't played much of Xenoblade or Last Story yet and I'm getting Zero Escape: VLR this weekend and I'd like to get into those more), and since I'm really not much of a completionist unless there is a point to it gameplay/storywise, should I just set this aside and move on to those other games? Thanks for any advice.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Snagrio

Xyphon22 wrote:

So I just beat this game, and I was wondering how much of a point there is to playing more. I know that for completionists' sake I can try to get all the idols and finish the treasure hunts and try to beat on 9.0 and such, but is there really any incentive other than pride? Is there more to the story or game that I'm missing with just one playthrough? I only ask because I have a lot of other games to play (I haven't played much of Xenoblade or Last Story yet and I'm getting Zero Escape: VLR this weekend and I'd like to get into those more), and since I'm really not much of a completionist unless there is a point to it gameplay/storywise, should I just set this aside and move on to those other games? Thanks for any advice.

Well, story wise, especially if you take different paths and/or find secret areas you'll hear new dialogue if you replay though the chapters. Also there is multiplayer and making new weapons.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

rayword45

If you're a fan of the multiplayer, there's two options which both add a lot to gameplay
As you stated, there's the completionist's extras with treasure hunts and idols.
And you can search for secret areas.

Outside of that, no not much, but if you do go for the acheivements, this will last you quite a long time. Best $15 I've ever spent.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Jeremyx7

Xyphon22 wrote:

Replaying a chapter on a higher difficulty gives you a greater probability of acquiring better and more rare weapons/power ups. And from there you can forge numerous upon numerous weapon/stats combinations to use in Multiplayer mode. Tons of replay value if you're into competitive online gaming.

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

Whopper744

So looks like I may be playing through a third time.
I have gathered everything but I just like to play for the fun of it now for the most part.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

HaastMK7

Sweet

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

rayword45

To anyone who's beaten the game completely on 9.0

Help me out with chapters 18 and 24. Last 2 before I get that sweet 999,999 heart prize.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Auracle

I find it funny and ironic that the two users themed around Knuckles the Echidna created the two biggest KI:U threads.
Untitled

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Whopper744

True_Hero wrote:

I find it funny and ironic that the two users themed around Knuckles the Echidna created the two biggest KI:U threads.
Untitled

Probably my favorite Sonic character...sorry ADD kicked in. So about Kid Icarus Uprising..

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic