Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 2,590

BenAV

@BulbasaurusRex I've never been able to do them properly... but to unlock the panels I just went to Chapter 1 on intensity 9.0 and just move the Circle Pad around like crazy avoiding all the attacks and that seemed to do the trick.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

@Everyone Why don't we all just post in one thread? 2 kiu threads is pointless really.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Birdman

@Prof_Clayton - Actually, they aren't. This one is more for general discussion about the game, while the other thread focuses on one specific area of the game. Besides, if there really was a problem with there being 2 KIU threads, wouldn't the moderators have taken care of it 5 months ago?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Happy_Mask

@BulbasaurusRex That explains why I can't get those achievements...

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

BulbasaurusRex

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@Birdman Actually we talk about everything in the game there, from LvsD to unlocking achievenments.

You shouldn't. That thread is only meant to discuss Spotpass Weapons, while this thread is for everything else.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

Birdman

@Prof_Clayton - Didn't know that; like my exploits in the 3DS Friend Code Forum, I lost interest in the thread quickly, stopped checking it, and kind of assumed by the constant stream of posts it was occupied by people who use that forum almost exclusively and never go into any other parts/forums here. Anyway, like @BulbasaurusRex said above, those of you who go into there should only be discussing things related to SpotPass gems, while everything else except trading Friend Codes to battle other forumers/organizing online bouts, such as gameplay hints/tips, discussing the voice acting, etc. should be discussed here. To reiterate my original answer, as long as tbd and the other mods see the value in keeping multiple KIU threads in the 3DS forum, there's nothing wrong with that.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Prof_Clayton

@Birdman and @BulbasaurRex Yes I understand those points perfectly. I'm just asking, wouldn't one thread be more fun than 2? Instead of half here and half there.
On a side note, the spotpass thread's duty is to post the daily weapons. That's all. tbd lets us discuss anything we want usually, from kiu, to mario kart 7, etc. because we keep the thread stocked with a weapon a day. Thats all I meant.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

waitingfor-

I'm looking to add some more people for this game, if anyone still plays.

3DS: 0731-5103-1746

iamthezenmaster

yeah I got the game today.
Second hand, so the price was a bit down.
It's SO sweet.
I'm amazed by the graphics and gameplay.
AWESOME.

Smash Bros. 3DS,
Diablo 3 season 1,
Dragon Quest 9 DS,

Wii Friend Code: 4227 2156 8355

waitingfor-

iamthezenmaster wrote:

yeah I got the game today.Second hand, so the price was a bit down.It's SO sweet.I'm amazed by the graphics and gameplay.AWESOME.

Want to add me? I've been playing for a while, but all of my friends are involved in mastering the game.

It is one of the best for the 3ds.

3DS: 0731-5103-1746

Henmii

Recently I scanned in all the AR cards. Now I have 405 idols. I wonder: How many idols are there in the game? Did I miss some?

Henmii

Snagrio

Welcome to NintendoLife!

Nope, the total is 405 (just checked on my own game). And you should get something from the treasure hunt panels for doing so if I remember correctly.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Henmii

Thanks! By the way: I am not new here!

Anyway, the panel didn't open up. Probably because you need to unlock all idols the normal way (by playing the game and tossing eggs). Well, I can still do that another day!

Henmii

Snagrio

Henmii wrote:

Thanks! By the way: I am not new here!

Anyway, the panel didn't open up. Probably because you need to unlock all idols the normal way (by playing the game and tossing eggs). Well, I can still do that another day!

Oh whoops. I haven't seen you before and I always wanted to welcome a new person. Sorry, failure on my part! And that's strange, because I unlocked a number of Idols by scanning. Maybe it was the last three (special ones like Rare Palutena, Pit's Rally Cry, and Flying Dark Pit) that are only obtainable by scanning that count, since I think I did get the others by Egg Toss or Treasure Hunt and then scanned some of them online later.

Snagrio

Happy_Mask

Untitled
You all are welcome.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Iceberg

I find I play light vs dark a lot more than the story mode. I'm like that with most games though, I like multiplayer best.

Iceberg

Snagrio

Happy_Mask wrote:

Untitled
You all are welcome.

Wow, that is so freaking cool! And it actually works on mine! I remember seeing pictures of it last year, that was amazing. So I guess there ARE more then 205 Idols...

Oh and me and my older sister watched Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief last night. After about 5 minutes into the movie, I had an urge to play a certain game. I actually battled Hewdraw at the same time as the movie! XD And I realized how much I love this game, haven't played it for quite a while, now I am doing so again, and my skill has deceased somewhat (I used to be able to clear most chapter at 8.0, now I find myself dying to 7.0 or even 6.0!), ah well, still fun! And let me just say, if there were proper Syrens in Uprising (not the monsters by the same name) the game would definitely be rated T.

Snagrio

e-love

I find it hard to replay the levels for some reason. I'm a story kind of gamer, so its strange for me to replay certain levels, knowing what's going to happen already. Maybe I might just replay them with the dialogue turned off? But then its all quiet. I don't know.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Snagrio

Emaan wrote:

I find it hard to replay the levels for some reason. I'm a story kind of gamer, so its strange for me to replay certain levels, knowing what's going to happen already. Maybe I might just replay them with the dialogue turned off? But then its all quiet. I don't know.

I know how you feel. But Uprising does have hilarious dialog that I love to hear over and over again, (plus you sometimes hear lines you never heard before at certain times) so it isn't that hard for me to do, at least with this game.

Snagrio

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic