Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,161 to 2,180 of 2,590

Snagrio

Okay I need to see if anyone else thought the same thing here. At the end of the Chaos Vortex chapter, when Pit got his wings burned off, did anyone else when they first saw this scene at first think Palutena was going to kiss him when she turned him onto her lap? I certainly did. I think it would have worked too, considering she DID kiss him in the original's best ending. Although it also might have ended up being a "kiss of life" moment, and that would have been too cliche...

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Whopper744

WingedFish wrote:

Okay I need to see if anyone else thought the same thing here. At the end of the Chaos Vortex chapter, when Pit got his wings burned off, did anyone else when they first saw this scene at first think Palutena was going to kiss him? I certainly did. I think it would have worked too, considering she DID kiss him in the original's best ending. Although it also might have ended up being a "kiss of life" moment, and that would have been too cliche...

I'm a big fan of Sonic, but it would have been too much like the end of Sonic 06 where the Princess lady kissed Sonic to bring him back......human/animal relationships are just not right......that game wasn't that good anyway I guess.
Finally slowing down on my Kid Icarus playing. Was hoping to get more AR cards but that doesn't look like it's going to happen in the US.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Snagrio

Joshers744 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Okay I need to see if anyone else thought the same thing here. At the end of the Chaos Vortex chapter, when Pit got his wings burned off, did anyone else when they first saw this scene at first think Palutena was going to kiss him? I certainly did. I think it would have worked too, considering she DID kiss him in the original's best ending. Although it also might have ended up being a "kiss of life" moment, and that would have been too cliche...

I'm a big fan of Sonic, but it would have been too much like the end of Sonic 06 where the Princess lady kissed Sonic to bring him back......human/animal relationships are just not right......that game wasn't that good anyway I guess.
Finally slowing down on my Kid Icarus playing. Was hoping to get more AR cards but that doesn't look like it's going to happen in the US.

True, but at least the only differences between Pit and Palutena is Pit's wings and the fact that Palutena is a goddess. But other then that, that scenario is nowhere near the Sonic 06' one... shudders

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Whopper744

WingedFish wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

True, but at least the only differences between Pit and Palutena is Pit's wings and the fact that Palutena is a goddess. But other then that, that scenario is nowhere near the Sonic 06' one... shudders

Yeah, it wouldn't be near that bad..

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Spoony_Tech

Thanks for the spoiler warning! IM STILL NOT DONE WITH THE GAME!!o_O

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

Thanks for the spoiler warning! IM STILL NOT DONE WITH THE GAME!!o_O

whoops..

Tech you still aren't done?? I thought you finished it a while back!

Spoony_Tech

Nope. At the star of chapter 19

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

e-love

Isn't chapter 19 the lightning chariot? I love that one!

Mini-Topic, possible spoilers What's everyone's favorite chapters?

I really liked 1, 18, 19, 22

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

Nope. At the star of chapter 19

(Hey I think we changed our Avatars on the same day)

You're almost there then. I really liked 18.

e-love

I loved how serious 18 was. It was a nice change. No spoilers on why it was

TysonOfTime

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Sppooooilllllerss! I got the Viridi Claws!

Wow, I didn't even know those existed.
Then again, I HAVE taken a break from the game.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

e-love

TysonQ7 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I thought there was only one "character" weapon type each? Like the Reaper Club, Dark Pit Staff, Viridi Palm?

And I've taken a break from this game too

Retro_on_theGo

Emaan1 wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I thought there was only one "character" weapon type each? Like the Reaper Club, Dark Pit Staff, Viridi Palm?

And I've taken a break from this game too

I thought so too, but apparently not. There's 2 Palutena weapons also.

Spoony_Tech

Anybody watching the anime shorts again on Nintendo video? I forgot how good the Medusa video looked. No real story there but still looks amazing!

MERG said:

Terave

Finally, tomorrow I'm soaring across the sky with Pit! I've been waiting for that.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

BenAV

Terave wrote:

Finally, tomorrow I'm soaring across the sky with Pit! I've been waiting for that.

Yeah, I saw your status message on your 3DS.
Have fun, it's an amazing game!

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Edesto

My stongest weapon is the Rose Staff, from a good distance it can do 300+ damage. My next best thing are the Centurion Orbitars, which can do around 230 damage with a backward dash charge shot.
And I just completed Viridi's treasure hunt, and Palutena's is completed as well.; =D

paul6891

Does anyone else's in game gameplay time differ from that shown in the activity log! My time for kid icarus differs by about 20 hours!

Edited on by paul6891

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic