Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 2,591

KryptoniteKrunch

For me, Orbitars and Staffs work best in Air Battles. Orbitars have the range and double shots while Staffs have the range and the powerful charged shots.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Jamouse

Bowl Arms are cool. They shoot bowls

Edited on by Jamouse

Jamouse

TysonOfTime

@WaveBoy
This game is one of the most fun I've ever played. Many people agree. I doubt it'll burn out for a while...

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

e-love

@KaiserGX, to be honest. I don't love the online, its too hectic and its just not as fun as the single player to me. Everyone else seems to like it though.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

PokeTune

Does anyone have any tips for stages to get a lot of weapons(farming for weapons)?

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrossFactorComms/about
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX
Xbox Gamertag: DarkGameMasterX

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Mirror's Edge 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rare Replay
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

Tomatoboxer

Medusa's English voice actor also played Penny in the first season of Inspector Gadget. I still haven't fully reassembled my mind after the discovery.
Also, I would like to draw attention to a character named Captain Flare. Here is his Idol description:
"He's the man of mystery. He disappears without a trace. He's the amazing Captain Flare! He shoots comets from the space rift within his cape - the very same cape that contains the alternate universe Captain Flare likes to disappear into."
This guy has bulging muscles and a huge head constructed entirely from flames all wrapped up in a mysterious cape. And I love him. You can tell that he's having the time of life, from that big grin to his little giggles after attacking.He even has a portal that can take can take him to his own personal alternate universe whenever he pleases. How cool is that?
I just felt it necessary to express my passion for the good captain.

Tomatoboxer

DeMoN-13ruce

the game is epic worth every dollar euro or pound or whatever currency

edit" the solo is brilliant the multiplayer is fast paced and cool the controls may be annoying at first but after a while pains etc are gone becuase you wil master it.

Edited on by DeMoN-13ruce

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0303-7697
Metal Gear Solid (rising etc)

Best game series i ever played:D

BIGG BOSS (Naked Snake) is my favorite game character of all time!

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

e-love

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

Is it something, that you would buy the game alone for?

Eh...I can't really say.. Maybe for $35. A lot of this game's charm comes from single player. Although you will forget it's there after you play online for 3 hours straight.

Ehh, its really not.

DeMoN-13ruce

buying a game only for online is always stupid but it's a great game worth the money

edit: drunk typing ftw

Edited on by DeMoN-13ruce

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

e-love

I would pay full price just for this game's single player, I loved it that much.

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

Eh...I can't really say.. Maybe for $35. A lot of this game's charm comes from single player. Although you will forget it's there after you play online for 3 hours straight.

Wait!! What?!

This game is every bit as good as any 60$ ps3 or 360 game. The production value is throught the roof! Excellent game! Play it in the store first if you can to sort out the control issue!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DeMoN-13ruce

Tech101 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

Wait!! What?!

This game is every bit as good as any 60$ ps3 or 360 game. The production value is throught the roof! Excellent game! Play it in the store first if you can to sort out the control issue!

yeah it's imo way better then the cod crap and some other mainstream crap sorry for bad spelling.

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

Kyloctopus

The Single Player mode so far ran me 45 Hours! I'm not near done with the mode.
The multiplayer mode feels... incomplete. Perhaps it's because it's different to Single Player in every way.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

I really enjoy the multiplayer. It's different than the campaign, which gives reason to play it.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic