Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,001 to 2,020 of 2,591

e-love

@ClaytonLuigi, Yay! It's tomorrow! Can't believe it took me nearly a month to beat this game O:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Retro_on_theGo

So I was looking around eBay. While a bunch of people are pricing the AR cards unfairly, there are some good deals! Anyone else getting impatient for more AR cards? I'm close to caving in and bidding on an auction for some exclusive Wondercon cards. I was thinking of putting the money I'm going to bid on my eShop too, hm.

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So I was looking around eBay. While a bunch of people are pricing the AR cards unfairly, there are some good deals! Anyone else getting impatient for more AR cards? I'm close to caving in and bidding on an auction for some exclusive Wondercon cards. I was thinking of putting the money I'm going to bid on my eShop too, hm.

I'm honestly satisfied with the Idols on my 3DS as it is. I think I've got almost (if not all) of them. And if not, I can always just scan them online.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TysonOfTime

WingedFish wrote:

I can always just scan them online.

D:
For shame...

(kidding)

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Snagrio

TysonQ7 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I can always just scan them online.

D:
For shame...

(kidding)

May I remind you that not all of us can drive and/or have sufficient funding to acquire such cards.

Snagrio

e-love

So SPOILERS what did everyone think of the ending?

Snagrio

Emaan1 wrote:

So SPOILERS what did everyone think of the ending?

Hades had better be joking. I ain't gonna wait another 25 years for a squeal!

Snagrio

TysonOfTime

Haha! Don't worry WingedFish!

Squeal
There you go.

e-love

Possible spoilers

I missed the voice of Hades at the end! Even when I probably stayed on the end screen for 3 or 4 minutes, just missed it. Oh well I listened to it on Youtube, don't feel like playing through the last chapter again

A sequel on Wii U would be amazing! I'm very curious where they'll go with the story from here. As much as I liked Hades, he should just stay a voice, he would be great for randomnly making funny comments in the next game though! I hope Viridi and Dark Pit will be in the next game, as I love them both as characters.

The question is, here we are talking about sequels, but will it actually happen? Have sales been good enough for this game to encourage Nintendo to really give Kid Icarus a full series?

Edited on by e-love

Undead_terror

do you think theres a possiblity for dlc,like theres nintendo network on the thing,i would pay for more maps and stuff (even more storyline missions)

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

(Kinda off-topic but oh well )
Hey, I just remembered about the Nintendo Video videos and watched them all on youtube. Even though these are good, I finally found a Nintendo Video that tops them- I fight Dragons. It's really good, check it out!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

Prof_Clayton wrote:

(Kinda off-topic but oh well )
Hey, I just remembered about the Nintendo Video videos and watched them all on youtube. Even though these are good, I finally found a Nintendo Video that tops them- I fight Dragons. It's really good, check it out!

I lol'd at the guy with the ROB as a weapon.
Also:
KONAMI COOOOOOODE!

EvilRegal

I was just looking at Kid Icarus: Uprising's sales info from vgchartz.com , and it's currently sold over 555 thousand copies worldwide after 4 weeks. However, it is having huge percentage point drops from week to week. Any of you more in the know on video game sales, is this a good number for it to have so far? Would it be considered a success so far, and if not what would it take? Especially, what kind of sales would it take to make a sequel in the near future as opposed to TWENTY YEARS more likely? According to this, KI:U is the 11th best-selling 3DS game, and about to move into the top 10.

Disappointed in sales here in the US, though. It fell almost 60% in its second week. That's one thing that gets me about America's love for certain game series. Nintendo-wise, it's like we won't give much except Mario and Zelda a chance. I'm tremendously looking forward to New Super Mario Bros. 2, but it's difficult to see it topping the greatness of Uprising. Yet, I know NSMB 2 will likely sell 10 million +, while Uprising is lucky to make it to a million units over its lifetime.

They really need to release a demo for Uprising, give people a taste of how HAMAZING it is!!!

Everybody here who likes it, please spread the word about Uprising, so we don't have to wait decades again to see this wonderful series continue! Here's the sale stats for it...

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/45683/kid-icarus-uprising/

REALLY want to see Pit at least become a million seller!!!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Snagrio

TysonQ7 wrote:

Haha! Don't worry WingedFish!

Squeal
There you go.

I meant SEQUEL!

Snagrio

lalalalalalal

THIS IS DA BEST GAME (sorta kinnda)...well it's fricking great. Now they should make Kid Icarus: Down falling, or something of that nature. Even though chapter 18 is practically a "down falling".... Oh and screw the goddess of light, I like Viridi as a better pit-taker-carer

lalalalalalal

EvilRegal

lalalalalalal wrote:

THIS IS DA BEST GAME (sorta kinnda)...well it's fricking great. Now they should make Kid Icarus: Down falling, or something of that nature. Even though chapter 18 is practically a "down falling".... Oh and screw the goddess of light, I like Viridi as a better pit-taker-carer

Viridi is awesome! Lady Palutena is hot, but she's far too easy on humans, and as a Goddess she should wipe a few towns out here and there! Philosophically, I'm far more aligned with Viridi.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TysonOfTime

FluttershyGuy wrote:

lalalalalalal wrote:

Viridi is awesome! Lady Palutena is hot, but she's far too easy on humans, and as a Goddess she should wipe a few towns out here and there! Philosophically, I'm far more aligned with Viridi.

You sick-
looks at avatar
HYPOCRITE! (jklol)

TysonOfTime

Hey NintyFan: Where was the Pokemon reference?

Also in Hades voice:

Oh, lookee here. Looks like little Pitty's got a fan club! Aw, isn't that sweet. Now where's my fan club? Surely we can't be lacking in my adoring fans...
Anyone? Hellooo? Well. Now this is just getting awkward.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic