Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 2,590

Spoony_Tech

I know what you mean by trying to play other games. I've only briefly played metal gear 3d tales of the abyss and xenoblade. Not to mention about 5 other games in the last year.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

retired_account

I haven't played it in about a week, and I haven't missed it. :3

retired_account

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

I know what you mean by trying to play other games. I've only briefly played metal gear 3d tales of the abyss and xenoblade. Not to mention about 5 other games in the last year.

Yeah, same with me with Metal Gear.
One thing I really like about Kid Icarus Uprising, is the character it has. It feels like it has a lot of life to it, and the characters themselves are good in my opinion. Pit seems like a true, likeable good guy.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Spoony_Tech

Well at least I got through Zelda resident evil and Mario 3d land. Plus some eshop games. I will get through this as well but those other games deserve my time as well. It seem like I always get a new game and don't finish the one I'm currently playing. I've got about 20 games I own I've still yet to beat going back to the game cube.

I just still want to savor the moment in this game as much as possible since I'm probably not going to get anything for a few months anyways.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

Well at least I got through Zelda resident evil and Mario 3d land. Plus some eshop games. I will get through this as well but those other games deserve my time as well. It seem like I always get a new game and don't finish the one I'm currently playing. I've got about 20 games I own I've still yet to beat going back to the game cube.

I just still want to savor the moment in this game as much as possible since I'm probably not going to get anything for a few months anyways.

I'm pretty good about beating new games one at a time when I get them. I just bought Metal Gear 3DS last week...made it a good way through it, and it's pretty good...but not quite Mario, Zelda, and Kid Icarus for me...of course, no game really is. Found myself starting ANOTHER new playthough of Ocarina of Time 3DS as of yesterday, and wanting to play Kid Icarus more. I played Classics just this morning before work.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Birdman

Heads up to all US people here: on Saturday, select Best Buy stores across the U.S. will be hosting Uprising events that (presumably) work just like the Gamestop ones last week; here's a list of those events (along with more sets for the next two Saturdays).

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Spoony_Tech

Well that sucks. Nothing near me again and I live near Detroit. Not like its a rural area!

MERG said:

e-love

Chapter 19! I think I might finish this game this weekend! WOOO

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Birdman

@Retro - I suppose it could work, though it would probably be best to set up it's own thread so everyone knows where to go for that. If I get any duplicates from AR Card packs tomorrow I'll set up the thread.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Nintengirl

I feel like such a failure. I only have 6 cards.
I just can't afford to buy any sadly. I'll just end up getting them from scans.
I can't stop playing this game. It's so much fun.
Also what weapon category is your favorite? Personally I've been using a lot of staffs.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

Whopper744

Nintengirl wrote:

I feel like such a failure. I only have 6 cards.
I just can't afford to buy any sadly. I'll just end up getting them from scans.
I can't stop playing this game. It's so much fun.
Also what weapon category is your favorite? Personally I've been using a lot of staffs.

If you are in the US like me, it's next to impossible to get many cards. I have actually managed to get 16 right now, but I really don't see how I will be able to get any more.

Weapon category..I personally like using a bow. Though I don't have many great ones. I do have a 253 Meteor Bow, but that's the best I have by a decent bit. I have a 283 value Sky scrapper club, and it works great in some situations, but I'm just not real crazy over clubs.

Snagrio

I just got a Hewdraw Club today while playing Solo mode. The thing has a value of 326 and four stars on melee and range! Needless to say, I've already killed several players with only two swipes while using it in Together mode.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

e-love

I like Palms a lot too, they're great for quick attacking. Blades are great also.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TysonOfTime

I like Claws, Blades, and Orbitars.
Though Claws are my favorite. Speed over power, as I can just use an energy charge and insta-kill people, and due to my speed I won't get hurt.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

bboy2970

I think my favorite are claws yet my current weapon of choice is the Laser Staff. You can't beat the ridiculous range on it and its pretty powerful.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

RPGShaymin

A combination of energy charge, slip shot, and homing boost on one of my many stocked Lancer Staffs Is deadly.
Nothing is more enjoyable than firing through a wall and seeing
Defeated!
Defeated!
Knowing that 2 other players were already in battle.
As far as cards I got the club Nintendo ones, and managed to pick up a guide BUT IT HAD NO CARDS DESPITE BEING ADVERTISED VERY ON THE FRONT OF THE BOOK! I almost wish that Gamestop would give them (the cards) away through Powerup rewards. I don't feel like using the points I have lying around, and I assume that Gamestop has all the cards in NA.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic