Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 2,591

retired_account

Adam wrote:

Just got my 3DS back... and almost immediately dropped it outside on the concrete. So hopefully I'll get some more online in with you guys soon if it doesn't explode before then. Seems to be working without a hitch or even a scratch as of now. Nintendo always seemed to design their hardware with the intention of the system being beaten with a hammer.

Aha, I knew there was a reason I bought one of these things.

:goes for a hammer:

retired_account

Whopper744

BulbasaurusRex wrote:

I just picked up the Strategy Guide. I'll post whatever good new info I glean out of it as read through it tonight.

It came with the Dark Pit (Flying), Hades, and Exo Tank cards. The guide itself advertises the Dark Pit (Flying) card, so I bet it's included with every copy, while the other two cards are more random.

Didn't know the strategy guide would come with cards...i have done everything i possibly can to get more cards in the US without traveling the country, and I only have 13 right now. 20 bucks is a little too much for 3 cards though, especially if I don't have a change at getting any more after that anyway.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Spoony_Tech

They need to sell these cards at the stores already! I will never collect them all and that's a shame!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

BenAV

Tech101 wrote:

They need to sell these cards at the stores already! I will never collect them all and that's a shame!

I wish.
Nintendo of Australia have already said that they're not going to sell them here. D:
At least I can get packs of ten off Club Nintendo for 200 stars each... but now I've spent all my stars and can't buy any more without buying more games.
...And now I can't afford the Golden Nunchuck that just appeared on Club Nintendo this morning. D:

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Snagrio

BenAV wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

I wish.
Nintendo of Australia have already said that they're not going to sell them here. D:
At least I can get packs of ten off Club Nintendo for 200 stars each... but now I've spent all my stars and can't buy any more without buying more games.
...And now I can't afford the Golden Nunchuck that just appeared on Club Nintendo this morning. D:

At least you can get some cards on Club Nintendo. Us Americans don't have such a luxury. All I have is 9 cards from the game itself and the free giveaway they had before launch. (I can't drive so I have no chance of getting any more...)

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

BenAV

I think I have 130 something so far, not including my doubles.
Found a random pack of three cards that I didn't have sitting around earlier that I was pretty happy about considering I have no idea where that even came from.
Got another 11 packs (110 cards) on their way and that's the last of my Club Nintendo stars.
Got a feeling that a lot of them will be doubles of Underworld troops and weapons though as they seem to be what I mostly get.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Whopper744

BenAV wrote:

I think I have 130 something so far, not including my doubles.
Found a random pack of three cards that I didn't have sitting around earlier that I was pretty happy about considering I have no idea where that even came from.
Got another 11 packs (110 cards) on their way and that's the last of my Club Nintendo stars.
Got a feeling that a lot of them will be doubles of Underworld troops and weapons though as they seem to be what I mostly get.

We can't even get them on Club Nintendo. I don't think the US will ever see the packs of cards, unless we are willing to over pay for a pack on eBay.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

SkywardLink98

A nice feature for the sequel would be the ability to port over our favorite weapons, because I know a lot of players are striving to get a 400 overall value weapon. It would be a shame to get that and then the sequel come out, and having to start over with a 100 value First Blade (Or whatever weapon they'll start you off next time).

And Nintendo, if you make us wait another 21 years for a sequel AT LEAST give us some DLC. (One that you can play as Dark Pit please, and another one that talks about Magnus's story. All we know about him is Gaol was a "Close Friend" of his that "Couldn't resist the lure of the Underworld")

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

BenAV

SkywardLink98 wrote:

a 400 overall value weapon

Is that even possible?

BenAV

Spoony_Tech

The highest valued weapon I've seen was some where in the 330.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

WispMetas

Hey! I have a question!
In the boss mode level, how do i changen the difficulty level?

3ds friend code - 4339 - 2952 - 2000T

Whopper744

katsagu wrote:

Hey! I have a question!
In the boss mode level, how do i changen the difficulty level?

I've been wondering the same thing. I haven't beat it yet though, so maybe after you beat all the bosses it lets you. Just a guess though. I let one of the last stupid bosses kill me. I think it was the guy in the Chariot.

BulbasaurusRex

I finally figured out how to control the Exo Tank properly. You're not supposed to mess with the touch screen while driving it (outside of the boost and jump out functions, of course)! If you only steer using the Circle Pad, the camera will automatically follow behind you.

Edited on by BulbasaurusRex

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

KryptoniteKrunch

Does anyone know what the following weapon modifiers do?

Health
Full-health boost
Recovery

I thought the health modifiers would give you health back or something similar, but I didn't notice anything(even after staring at the health bar). I'm guessing recovery has something to do with stamina or health, just want some confirmation.

Edited on by KryptoniteKrunch

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic