SPOILER ALERT!

How do you get the centurion orbitars?

END SPOILER

"Go home. Hades, just go home."
-Pit
3DS FC: 1161-0195-0840
Now playing: Kid Icarus Uprising

Spoony_Tech

I've got 4 panels to go on the Palutena puzzle. 3 are more time consuming! One is a treasure I can't seem to find. Still one feather left!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Snagrio

I think I've gotten almost all the idols. I currently have SPOILER 402. The only one that I don't have that I can think of is Pit (rally cry)

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Radixxs

MILD SPOLERS:
Chapter 18 blew my mind. I didn't know what was going on he entire chapter, and I loved every minute of it. I'd rather Sakurai just scrap Smash Bros and keep making new games like this. This game is ingenious.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

Snagrio

Radixxs wrote:

MILD SPOLERS:
Chapter 18 blew my mind. I didn't know what was going on he entire chapter, and I loved every minute of it. I'd rather Sakurai just scrap Smash Bros and keep making new games like this. This game is ingenious.

Whoa, that's a strong statement! While I agree that this game is awesome and should be continued, it would be the end of all things awesome if Smash Bros. was cancelled!
@Retro_on_theGo Cool! How did you do that?

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo

WingedFish wrote:

Radixxs wrote:

MILD SPOLERS:

Whoa, that's a strong statement! While I agree that this game is awesome and should be continued, it would be the end of all things awesome if Smash Bros. was cancelled!
@Retro_on_theGo Cool! How did you do that?

First I took a picture of the AR idols. Then I went to Pokedex 3D and used the background feature. I set the background to the picture of the AR idols. It's really fun taking this kind of pictures.

EvilRegal

Morning, do-gooders!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Spoony_Tech

Tech101 wrote:

OK here are the rules for next weeks theme night. For Monday the 16th at around 11:00 pm est.

Any weapon valued at 200 or below
Recovery items and aid items only (what that means is no items that will take health away on their own)

If anyone has any question about a certain item feel free to ask.

I'm just going to put this here as a reminder of tonights event.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Kyloctopus wrote:

I just came back from the Mall. Man at EB Games gave me 8 Card Packs (Putting my collection at 95 Cards)
Does anyone else here use Cannons or am I the only one?

Where in the world did he get those packs?
I'm in the US, and can't find any cards. I have 10...that's it. They won't just give us the stinkin packs here.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

BenAV

So far for the treasure hunt I've got 120/120 for Palutena's, 97/120 for Viridi's and 62/120 for Hades's.
Only a few really easy ones left though.
And there's little to no chance that I'll get the ones done that you need to complete stages on 9.0. D:
Unfortunately I need some sleep so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to unlock some more.
My save file is currently 96.6% complete.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Snagrio

Okay, anyone else notice that Thanatos' idol has him doing a part of King Dedede's Big Gay Dance? (aka Brawl Taunts). I think it's hilarious! XD

Snagrio

King_Boo

I've seen an advice note come up a couple times that mentions I can play the missions with sacred treasures with a regular weapon, does anyone know how to do so? Sorry if it's obvious or has been asked already.

Full name King Boo the Nefarious
3DS FC: 5241-1931-6226
PSN: King_Boo922
Nintendo Network ID: KingBoo
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingBoo922

BenAV

King_Boo wrote:

I've seen an advice note come up a couple times that mentions I can play the missions with sacred treasures with a regular weapon, does anyone know how to do so? Sorry if it's obvious or has been asked already.

On the level selection screen the levels with the Three Sacred Treasures have a little picture of them on it.
Simply click on the picture and it'll grey out and you can play without them.
Watch out for Ornes though as you won't be able to kill them.

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

Have to complete this...
But I have to play Xenoblade...
UGHHHHH...

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Adam

Just got my 3DS back... and almost immediately dropped it outside on the concrete. So hopefully I'll get some more online in with you guys soon if it doesn't explode before then. Seems to be working without a hitch or even a scratch as of now. Nintendo always seemed to design their hardware with the intention of the system being beaten with a hammer.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

BulbasaurusRex

I just picked up the Strategy Guide. I'll post whatever good new info I glean out of it as read through it tonight.

It came with the Dark Pit (Flying), Hades, and Exo Tank cards. The guide itself advertises the Dark Pit (Flying) card, so I bet it's included with every copy, while the other two cards are more random.

Edited on by BulbasaurusRex

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

mastersworddude

I think Viridi is voiced Princess Bubblegum's VA from Adventure Time.

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic