Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 2,591

BenAV

My claws held their own in the tournament.
Got to the final and was flying along but then I just stopped getting kills and finished in 4th.
Got four packs of AR cards though so oh well.
They gave away some pretty good games too, such as Xenoblade Chronicles and Metroid Prime Trilogy.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Jamouse

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I finished the Palutena Puzzle. Used 2 feathers. Real lame there is no reward.

So you wanted a reward for getting all the rewards?

Jamouse

WispMetas

Hey everyone

SPOILER:
Is there any way to change the solo menu to viridi menu instead of palutena?

3ds friend code - 4339 - 2952 - 2000T

Late

katsagu wrote:

Hey everyone

SPOILER:

If you have completed the game's story mode you can access the hidden options and change it there.

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

WispMetas

Late wrote:

katsagu wrote:

Hey everyone

SPOILER:

If you have completed the game's story mode you can access the hidden options and change it there.

Oh thx a lot Didnt know about that

3ds friend code - 4339 - 2952 - 2000T

The_Fox

I finally got around to really sitting down and playing this one and have to say it's my biggest disappointment so far this year. Not because of the gameplay (which I actually liked) but because of the carpal tunnel inducing controls. Maybe I'll come back it later but my hands are already forming grotesque claws after playing it for a few hours.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

TeeJay

The_Fox wrote:

I finally got around to really sitting down and playing this one and have to say it's my biggest disappointment so far this year. Not because of the gameplay (which I actually liked) but because of the carpal tunnel inducing controls. Maybe I'll come back it later but my hands are already forming grotesque claws after playing it for a few hours.

O_o I had no such problems.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

The_Fox

TeeJay wrote:

The_Fox wrote:

Amongst people I've talked to about the game there seems to be a fairly even split between those who had issues with the controls vs. those that don't. I've got larger hands so I have to hold the system awkwardly while playing the game. That probably doesn't help things any.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

komicturtle

@The_Fox

It's unfortunate you cannot enjoy the game without some pain... At first, my hands cramped up but that's because I was a bit "tense" and had to relax my hands. Though, my hands aren't large at all.. Kinda small for my age.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

Snagrio

The_Fox wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

The_Fox wrote:

Amongst people I've talked to about the game there seems to be a fairly even split between those who had issues with the controls vs. those that don't. I've got larger hands so I have to hold the system awkwardly while playing the game. That probably doesn't help things any.

I would say that it's the hand size difference that divides the line, but I've got rather large hands myself and never had a problem. My only guess is genetics and "anti-cramping properties" in the hands or something...

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

kkslider5552000

The_Fox wrote:

I've found there are certain games that are infinitely more fun playing consistently for only an hour or so. This might be one of them I guess, but for different reasons.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Spoony_Tech

I got small hands and mine cramped for a while but its not a problem anymore. Almost like working muscles I need to work out.

Small Easter egg! Does anyone know you can zoom in on those cinemas on the land missions! Just hit the a,b,or y button.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

retired_account

The_Fox wrote:

Are you using the stand? I have really big hands too, but with the stand I never experienced any pain. I didn't last long without it.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

bonesy91

pixelman wrote:

The_Fox wrote:

Are you using the stand? I have really big hands too, but with the stand I never experienced any pain. I didn't last long without it.

Same here about using the stand. I also have big hands (which is why I ended up selling my ipod touch for the 3ds) so if you got big hands then the stand it a great cure for the constant pain that can be caused during hours of gameplay.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

TeeJay

Check out my sig. Best part of the game.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Birdman

Got 3 AR cards in Best Buy's @Gamer magazine. The cards are: Pit (Rally Cry); Goddess of Calamity, Pandora; and Samurai Blade. Definitely the best part of the magazine.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Retro_on_theGo

Birdman13 wrote:

Got 3 AR cards in Best Buy's @Gamer magazine. The cards are: Pit (Rally Cry); Goddess of Calamity, Pandora; and Samurai Blade. Definitely the best part of the magazine.

Wow, great cards. I got to pick up the magazine!

@Teejay When the heck Southey say that? You mean there is even more lines I haven't heard yet!? Geez, this game is huge!

Nintengirl

This game made me laugh so much. The voice acting was amazing.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

The_Fox

bonesy91 wrote:

pixelman wrote:

The_Fox wrote:

Same here about using the stand. I also have big hands (which is why I ended up selling my ipod touch for the 3ds) so if you got big hands then the stand it a great cure for the constant pain that can be caused during hours of gameplay.

I originally set the stand aside because I thought it was a silly extra but after giving it a shot it does seem to help. If I keep using the stand and limit my playtime to around a half hour at a time I think I'll be able to finish it without a problem. Thanks for the tip, guys!

-President John Adams

Prof_Clayton

I finished Palutena's Treasure Hunt! Took a long time. Now my save file is 91.3% complete!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic