Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 2,590

Snagrio

Tech101 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

TheHunter wrote:

Does anybody have a good method for beating bosses while in Crisis Mode? I just have to beat Hewdraw and Dark Pit while in Crisis Mode to complete the Palutena board, and I just can't seem to get it right.

First I have the difficulty level on low (but not too low), then I beat on the boss for a while then I let myself get beaten down to crisis mode. For a safety check you can use health/crisis recovery powers if you misjudged how much health the boss has left. And finally it all just comes down to luck, since you can't tell exactly how close you are to defeating the boss in question. Hope this helps you!

You foget it has to be on intensity level 5 at least.

I did this on my first try today. After playing against him for various reasons I kinda had a feel for when he was almost dead!

That's what meant when I said "low", that and I forgot about the intensity requirement since I've completed the Palutena panel a while ago...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Tigus

@Tech101 Ok thanks had fun try training on Lv9 CPU in free for all it will make you FACE THE LIGHT!

Edited on by Tigus

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Nintengirl

Beat the game a couple days ago, still can't stop playing it. And a quick question, what happens when you complete the Treasure Hunt?

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

Katernity

everybody in the US go to gamestop before 4pm today! i just got back and got free eggplant wizard, fiend's cauldron, skyscraper club, fireworks cannon, and minos AR cards!

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0222-0938
Playing 3DS games: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, FreakyForms

Snagrio

Anyone else watching Greek Mythology movies lately because of this game? I've been watching Disney's Hercules and Percy Jackson. And I always quote Hewdraws lines whenever the Hydra shows up!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Spoony_Tech

No its not Retro! Look up gamestop.com. click on special events and it will give you a list of the ones in your area. The closest to me is over 13 miles away. I had to work by 2 so I couldn't go!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Don't forget to take your 3ds for street passes!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

mastersworddude

I have 3 Gamestops near me and none are having the event. Closest one is 25 miles away. Oh well, maybe someone can post a picture of the cards?

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

Birdman

Didn't see the event until now, had a freakin' ACT test in the morning ... no matter, none of the Gamestops reasonably close to me were hosting the event ...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Birdman

@Retro - Search around in Level 9; I know that's where I got most of my uses from it in. And maybe Level 18 has one in it too, but I can't remember for sure ...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

BenAV

Made myself some pretty nice looking Viridi Claws earlier this morning that seemed to be working pretty well for me when I was testing them online.
Might give them a shot in the battle competition that's being held here today.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

I just came back from the Mall. Man at EB Games gave me 8 Card Packs (Putting my collection at 95 Cards)
Does anyone else here use Cannons or am I the only one?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

lalalalalalal

princess bubblegum (adventure time) has the same voice actor as Viridi. odd.

lalalalalalal

BenAV

My claws held their own in the tournament.
Got to the final and was flying along but then I just stopped getting kills and finished in 4th.
Got four packs of AR cards though so oh well.
They gave away some pretty good games too, such as Xenoblade Chronicles and Metroid Prime Trilogy.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic