Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 2,591

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Late wrote:

TheHunter wrote:

Anybody know how to get the "See all 7 forms of Thanatos before beating him" achievement on the Palutena board? As far as I can tell, he won't change forms until you do a certain amount of damage to him, so I don't see how it's even possible!

I got it once when I was fighting Thanatos with higher difficulty. It isn't all that hard. When playing with harder difficulty he has more energy and more time to change forms.
You have one scary avatar. Mimicuties are definitely my most hated enemies in Uprising.

I never thought I'd see the day that I hated to see a pair of long, feminine legs coming my way... until I met the Mimicuties. Those legs may be more lethal than Chun-Li's or Cammy's (but certainly not as sexy ).

No legs are even nearly as sexy as Chun-Li's! None. They are way deadlier though. Geez, I hate Mimicuties!

The only things that are worse are Clobberskulls. And even then at least they aren't that numerous and are sometimes trapped in a cage. Not like Mimicuites that trick you when you are right in front of them and then dogmatically chase you! I think Sakurai gave them too much health for there overall appearance... Or was that the point?! o.0

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

iphys

mastersworddude wrote:

Can anyone who uses ABXY button controls explain how the do it? I use the stylus controls but the button controls seem so stiff and slow.

Another thing you can try instead on land is holding down R, which allows you to use the circle pad to aim.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

carlsizzle

i am beyond in love with this game have 60+ hours and cant wait to get home everyday to play. please add me for battles my fc is in sig. please send a pm telling me you added so i can add back thanks

3DS FC 0731-5134-0186

Pogocoop

So... Whats the best map to get hearts on? I need to make Viridi closer to me :3

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

RPGShaymin

@Pogocoop
If you simply want hearts, I would say repeat chapter 25 on somewhere between 7.0 and 8.5-ish. Try to put more focus on the turrets and etc. than on the weak points. More hearts per try.
Also, I might have just answered my own question, but is there a good stage to get a high score of 1,000,000?

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Tigus

@Tech101 so counter and tireless are fine to use in battle next Monday?

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Spoony_Tech

Tigus wrote:

@Tech101 so counter and tireless are fine to use in battle next Monday?

Yes and stop kicking my butt! Good games last night. You are brutal for sure.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

retired_account

I'm really burnt out on this game. The weapon fusion craziness is just too much for me... gets exhausting before long. Over half my game time has been spent just in menus.

I think it's time to get back to completing 3D Land. :3

retired_account

Spoony_Tech

I finally decided to use a feather on that dumb avoid 5 shots in the air battles. For some reason I couldn't get it either. I guess it didn't really matter since it give you another feather anyways.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Chapter 18 I predicted the big surprise at the end as a possibility only a couple of chapters into the game. It's totally false and a lie I'm sure, but I approve. Also, this game's story totally makes Skyward Sword's look like the slowest, goes nowhere story ever by comparison. Not necessarily that it's better (better pacing certainly) but wow has a lot happened in this game.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Birdman

I'm gonna be a jerk and take the 2,000th post in this thread for no apparent reason now.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Whopper744

So there is a treasure hunting square for completing all chapters on intensity 9?? hahaha. I guess that's what the feathers are for.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

TysonOfTime

Well, now I'm on vacation, so it's time for KI:U and Xenoblade!
I'll be playing online every night, so it you wanna play me, tell me and I'll add you...maybe.
Oh, and @Tech I would like to join this fun time!

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Spoony_Tech

Tyson ill add you the next time I'm on.

MERG said:

Birdman

SPOILER ALERT
@Joshers744 - That one can't be feathered. It's a shame, the reward is 999,999 hearts...

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

TheHunter

Does anybody have a good method for beating bosses while in Crisis Mode? I just have to beat Hewdraw and Dark Pit while in Crisis Mode to complete the Palutena board, and I just can't seem to get it right.

TheHunter

Retro_on_theGo

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Birdman13 wrote:

@Joshers744 - That one can't be feathered. It's a shame, the reward is 999,999 hearts...

OH! Come on, dude! Would you please put a spoiler warning? Now I know the reward and am even more mad about how near impossible that achievement is!

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Birdman

@Retro - My bad; it's added now. You now just need to try to unlearn it now. Hopefully anyone who has yet to see it knows ... unless, of course, they skip over the post but see your quote of the old version...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

Snagrio

TheHunter wrote:

Does anybody have a good method for beating bosses while in Crisis Mode? I just have to beat Hewdraw and Dark Pit while in Crisis Mode to complete the Palutena board, and I just can't seem to get it right.

First I have the difficulty level on low (but not too low), then I beat on the boss for a while then I let myself get beaten down to crisis mode. For a safety check you can use health/crisis recovery powers if you misjudged how much health the boss has left. And finally it all just comes down to luck, since you can't tell exactly how close you are to defeating the boss in question. Hope this helps you!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Tigus

@The hunter
Bosses will start spaming attacks so try to use mega laser or explosion at then forward and charge shots try to have half of your health before there about to die then RAIN DEATH ON THEM!!

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic