Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 2,590

RoryLee

I got the same cards with that magazine. I wish I wouldve got them earlier, because I already have all the hearts and idols that I need. Either way its still nice to have them.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Spoony_Tech

RoryLee wrote:

I use a weapon that has a Stamina boost, and just run by all the enemies that you can.

That's what you do online to chicken!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LittleKing

For speed runs, use Brawler Claws because they have the fastest running speed in the game. If you can, toss in a Running Speed bonus modifier. Then, use Lightweight and Super Speed to rush past as many enemies as you can. If there's no limit on Intensity, also make sure you lower it to 0.0 too. Also, to those who like Hades, make sure you wait five or so minutes at the ending screen. No, seriously, don't press anything...

For awhile there I was undefeated with my 6 star ranged Magnus Club, running around getting a dozen kills a match. Then multiple Japanese players with Dash Ch. Shot +4 Halo Clubs beat my butt around the battlefield. So, I fused 100-some weapons together trying to get a similar Halo Club, even spending most of my hearts to buy more stuff for fusion. Result? I have 1 weapon which is no better than each individual weapon of the 100 I fused to get it, and no hearts!

Then I found this fusion calculator on the GameFAQs boards and got a decent Halo Club. It can tell you what weapons you can fuse with a weapon you already own to make another of your choice, or give you a list of possible fusions for a particular weapon. Plus, it works in the 3DS browser! Just press the Home Menu button, boot up the Internet Browser and get the data you seek, and then return to Kid Icarus.

Edited on by LittleKing

LittleKing

RoryLee

@Tech
I said I run by the enemies in the single player mode. I run through you when I play you online.

ThePirateCaptain

One thing that not a lot of people have commented on, is that the game looks amazing in 3D. I know Wave Boy hates playing games in 2D and I agree for this. I do love Hades as a villain though. His nonchalant attitude and jokes are quite entertaining. The only thing I dislike about the game is there's not enough Thanatos! Best character in the game.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

RoryLee

Hades is my favorite character. His voice reminds me of that depressed robot from The Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy.

Edited on by RoryLee

BulbasaurusRex

TwilightZEROX wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Guys, how do you "barely dodge" in air? It's the only thing confusing me...

Me too. I can't get that darn nearly dodge 5 times achievement. I think it's when you flick the circle pad in one direction then flick it rapidly in the opposite direction. I tried everything though and nothing. I wasn't going to look it up, but if someone knows I'd greatly appreciate it.

Yeah you have to flick the circle pad you'll flash blue or whatever colour it is like when your on the ground and you dodge an attack..its hard to do I've got 40 hours and only 12 so far -.- Add mee I need friends to play with

It usually doesn't work even when you wait for the last second.

I think I've figured it out, though. I think you have to be gliding (when you're ready for a charged shot) to be able to do it. I still have to test this theory, though.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

Snagrio

BulbasaurusRex wrote:

TwilightZEROX wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Guys, how do you "barely dodge" in air? It's the only thing confusing me...

Me too. I can't get that darn nearly dodge 5 times achievement. I think it's when you flick the circle pad in one direction then flick it rapidly in the opposite direction. I tried everything though and nothing. I wasn't going to look it up, but if someone knows I'd greatly appreciate it.

Yeah you have to flick the circle pad you'll flash blue or whatever colour it is like when your on the ground and you dodge an attack..its hard to do I've got 40 hours and only 12 so far -.- Add mee I need friends to play with

It usually doesn't work even when you wait for the last second.

I think I've figured it out, though. I think you have to be gliding (when you're ready for a charged shot) to be able to do it. I still have to test this theory, though.

Yep, Bulb is right. I found this out by myself actually. You have to be in a glide to pull it off. Basically you flick the circle pad from side to side, and you you can even do so when there isn't any enemy shots coming at you, which makes it harder to do in terms of "nearly dodging a shot" then regular land dodging. You'll know when you've done it right when you hear a strange whoosh sound and Pit flashes blue and does, well, a barrel roll!

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

DeadAntelopesGo

Just hit 1000 foes defeated in multiplayer! I've been working at that for awhile...took a total of 267 matches.

Currently Playing: Splatoon, Need for Speed Rivals

Nintendo Network ID: Deadantelopesgo

TysonOfTime

Hahaha....HAHAHA! I am DOMINATING in Multiplayer! Coming in first consecutive times in a row? These 318 Pandora Claws are perfect for me! Just add an Energy Charge, and I take out people in 2 hits! And I just keep dodging and keep hitting!
Okay, so far I've played a grand total of 143 matches, killing exactly 599 people! (as of now)
I've played 111 L vs D's, and I've won 83.
I've played 32 F4A's, and I've won 15.

But MAN, I feel good.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Wow I love my Aurum Blade! It's like the only thing I use online anymore. I get an average of 5 kills with it. I win matches where there is more than 1 of those near 1-hit kill club users! This thing is awesome. Also, 113/120 for the Palutena Treasure Hunt.

Just because I need to smack someone with my over located ego:
With my amazing Pandora Claws, a get an average of 6 kills a match, and an average of 0-1 deaths. Almost always winning, unless the angel was incompetent.
Since I started using them, of course.
Oh, and I believe I'm 116/120 for Palenta's treasure hunt.
Insert Troll Face
U Mad Bros?
(I'm kidding by the way, I'm not actually an egotistical jerk...)

TysonOfTime

Oh, and I haven't used a single feather in the treasure hunt.
There, I think I let all my hot air out..

TysonOfTime

Well, you'll have to wait until tomorrow... Or is it today? Or was it yesterday?
Ok, you'll have to wait until last Wednesday to face me.

retired_account

Had fun playing with you Tech! Friends matches are so much more fun.

retired_account

Spoony_Tech

pixelman wrote:

Had fun playing with you Tech! Friends matches are so much more fun.

I'm sure you noticed I took turns switching teams so the player by themselves could win a few since I DIED so many times! o_O

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LyIa

RPGShaymin wrote:

@sushifreAK
If you plan on using a quill space thingy, It's the only one you can't use one on in the entire Hades board. And now that I saw the reward, probably fittingly so.

Agh, you're right. I tried it. Guess I'll just look for a slightly less epic reward then. Anyone know what square the Palutena Bow is? >:3

all men are kings 👑

Joeynator3000

There's like...no downside for using the feathers right? >.>
I decided to use one cuz I'm tired of playing chapter 1 on 2.0 just to try for the 4 minute goal, lol.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LyIa

Eureka wrote:

There's like...no downside for using the feathers right? >.>
I decided to use one cuz I'm tired of playing chapter 1 on 2.0 just to try for the 4 minute goal, lol.

The only downside is that you won't get the same level of satisfaction of doing it legit.

all men are kings 👑

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic