Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 2,591

JustAnotherUser

@pixelman That they do. I was using a club and took away almost half of someone's health when I launched a forward dash attack. I was like o.O.

JustAnotherUser

e-love

I haven't played the online, and won't until I finish the main story. Does this game have a ranking system? Or like an online score or anything?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Henmii

I played the pirate-ship level. Was that really a hommage to the Metroid prime games?! That was so cool!!

Henmii

retired_account

JarvanZheitk wrote:

@pixelman That they do. I was using a club and took away almost half of someone's health when I launched a forward dash attack. I was like o.O.

That's nothing. You can one-shot people with a good club's charge shot.

retired_account

e-love

Now I'm on Chapter 12, I like Viridi, she's pretty cool!

I don't know what to think of Hades. He's a nice change for the villain, but I'm missing Medusa already

The_Rocketman

Well, I think Hades is a better villain, since he is so eager to annoy Pit. Medusa had a very small active roll in the game, which kinda dissapoints me.

"Go home. Hades, just go home."
-Pit
3DS FC: 1161-0195-0840
Now playing: Kid Icarus Uprising

retired_account

You guys are really flippant with throwing spoilers around without any warnings. u__u

SPOILERS

I didn't really like Hades' replacing Medusa. I like him as a funny villain, but Medusa just getting shoved aside twice kinda pissed me off. She's way cooler and looks much more Greek, whereas Hades just looked like a crappy JRPG final boss. After all the trailer hype I was expecting much more from Medusa.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

e-love

@pixelman, that's pretty much how I feel. I actually really like Hades' dialogue, he's very entertaining. I'm really hoping for Medusa to return though, I'm only on chapter 12 so don't spoil anything for me

Snagrio

pixelman wrote:

Disagree with #1 and #2. If the best players always got the loot, the beginners would have little incentive to play online. As for #2, having to adapt to a new weapon can be really fun. They seem to be reeeeally powerful too. :3

Well I guess that makes sense. But I'm talking about the one power/weapon that is given randomly, you can still get rewards that only go to you so beginners still wouldn't be left out.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Retro_on_theGo

Well turns out the Palutena blade is kind of sucky... I have a value 272 one with 3 filled in stars 1 empty for range and 4 filled in stars for melee. It has +1 confusion +1 backward dash charge shot and some other perks I can't bother to remember. I won some matches with it online, but I have much better weapons. Sucks since I spent like 45 minutes trying to fuse a good one.

fishman100

What's the highest weapon value anyone has? I have a 268 value Burst Blade (4.5 stars range, 2.5 melee) with some attributes, but I like my Sagittarius Bow (245 value) more.

Also, I'll try my hand at online matches...Friend Code is 0731-4781-2800.

Go make some new disaster
That's what I'm counting on...
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone...

Spoony_Tech

Highest I've seen was 338. Can't remember the weapon type though.

Oh miss read that. I have the spotpass 310 tiger claws i believe.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ecto-1

My highest is a 307 Viper Blade with five star range and two and a half stars in melee.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

EvilRegal

My highest is only a 277 Orb Staff, 5 star range, 1 empty star melee. I've not been playing on real high intensity to get better weaponry, or fusing them (I'm funny about havng every weapon, so I don't use something for fusing until I have multiples of one I'd lose). At the least, I'll buy some higher quality weaponry as I get the hearts, and I've gotten a couple of decent weapons playing online. How does everybody else usually go about getting high quality weaponry?

My next things to do in the game are going to be getting the Palutena Bow & Blade.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Jamouse

Just completed chapter 9. It was a bit long and tedious but had an awesome ending . Also, Am I the only one that really likes Hades' personality and appearance. I was expecting a really clichéd God of the Underworld but instead we got this weirdo.

Jamouse

Late

Jamouse wrote:

Also, Am I the only one that really likes Hades' personality and appearance. I was expecting a really clichéd God of the Underworld but instead we got this weirdo.

No, you're not. I'm sure he has a lot of fans, including me

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic