Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 2,591

Kid_A

This game...good lord. I love it.

What's everyone's minimum difficulty? Like, you feel like a failure if you don't beat it above a certain level. For me, it's 6. If my cauldron drops below 6 I feel like a steaming pile of pathetic waste.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Joeynator3000

@Pixel: So is it basically showing that, Staff + Blade = Claws?

insert spoiler window here
Probably not gonna bother with the level again right now (mainly because the enemies beat the crap out of me there and caused my intensity to go all the way down to 4.0. xD), but how do you use those...electrical platform...things or whatever during the battle against the Chaos Kin?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

EvilRegal

Kid_A wrote:

What's everyone's minimum difficulty? Like, you feel like a failure if you don't beat it above a certain level. For me, it's 6. If my cauldron drops below 6 I feel like a steaming pile of pathetic waste.

Um, low enough that I must be a massive stinking pile of pathetic waste! But it could be worse. I could be a steaming pile of Orne!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Spoony_Tech

Kid_A wrote:

Right now I'm at least doing level 5 intensity. I have got no less then 7 though on the first 4 level and 9 on the first level. Once I beat it I will go back and increase all my levels. I will attempt 7 to start and if I fall back a level I'm OK with that!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Popyman

@Pixelman: Dude, that's awesome, thanks!

@Kid_A: I play a level the first time on 4.4, entirely because 44 is my favorite number. =P But it kind of works out nicely since I beat a level once and then play it two or more times after that doing different things in the level before I move onto the next.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Aviator

Eureka wrote:

insert spoiler window here
Probably not gonna bother with the level again right now (mainly because the enemies beat the crap out of me there and caused my intensity to go all the way down to 4.0. xD), but how do you use those...electrical platform...things or whatever during the battle against the Chaos Kin?

I dunno. I just shot the crap outta him.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Joeynator3000

I stood in one and another appeared, lol. Tried shooting the orb things on top and nothing happened either...so, yeah.

Heh heh, I edited the Boss battle music on my computer to make it loop indefinitely...its awesome. xD

Edited on by Joeynator3000

Keep it PG-13-ish.

BulbasaurusRex

Yay, my AR cards from Club Nintendo finally came today.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

EvilRegal

I haven't seen it yet, but I hope the characters' "reaction poses" on the bottom screen as they converse become internet memes! They're so priceless and perfect! I haven't seen any memes yet, but can you imagine some of the hilarious text you could add, for example, to a picture of clueless Pit or surprised Hades?

The Great Morpheus, with words of wisdom for Nintendo!!!
Untitled

Ali Hillis, the English voice of Lady Palutena. A Goddess in her own right! I can totally see her with green hair and LP attire!!!
Untitled

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Joeynator3000

...Apparently we can't pause during the multiplayer when playing against CPUs...ah well, lol.

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Retro_on_theGo

@Eureka He just randomly stumbles into it. It's pure luck.

I love going back and replaying levels on higher difficulty. I must have played level 1 8 times by now. It's the only level I can beat at 9.0 intensity.
I finally tried out clubs the other day, btw. They're way more awesome than I thought. I don't understand how people complain about using them in air battles. You can deflect enemy fire!! And some charge up fast. I just hate how they slow you down on land.

Edit: Anyone want to play online tomorrow? Just join in when you see I'm playing online.

Edit 2:I just lost nearly all my hearts trying to beat chapter 7 on 9.0 difficulty. Ugh, good thing I don't buy Palutena's weapons. I really have to stock up incase something awesome appears in the shop though.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Spoony_Tech

@Retro_on_theGo Clubs are good at higher difficulty since the enemies fire off more shots. Lower levels they can leave you missing a lot of hearts because you just don't hit as much. Now for land if you can get a club with +speed that would be golden!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Kid_A wrote:

Then I am the scum of the Earth.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

JustAnotherUser

Does anyone else experience intense frame rate issues during multiplayer battles?
It happens even when I'm battling computers, I know that it's probably my connection but I just wanted to ask.

I'm loving the game by the way.
I found out a couple of days ago you can drag the menu buttons around. Pure win!

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

TeeJay

@Kid_A Same here. If I drop below 6.0, I feel like I've utterly failed.

@Eureka Of course you can't pause. Imagine how pissed and confused people would be if tney were waiting to join and the timer suddenly stopped.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo Clubs are good at higher difficulty since the enemies fire off more shots. Lower levels they can leave you missing a lot of hearts because you just don't hit as much. Now for land if you can get a club with +speed that would be golden!

Yeah, that's what I am slowly figuring out with my Skyscrapper club. You can use them in the air, but it's not really something for a beginner to try out...which I'm not really since I've beat the game...even if it was mainly on difficulty 3.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Ecto-1

JarvanZheitk wrote:

Does anyone else experience intense frame rate issues during multiplayer battles?
It happens even when I'm battling computers, I know that it's probably my connection but I just wanted to ask.

I'm loving the game by the way.
I found out a couple of days ago you can drag the menu buttons around. Pure win!

I've seen the frame rate drop occasionally online (usually when the action gets really intense), but I have experienced it quite a bit when playing with CPU's.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Gamesake

Any of you guys heard of a sad Xbox game called Gun Valkyrie? It was originally supposed to be on the Dreamcast sporting an interesting new control scheme. With the left hand the player would hold the analog controller and use the light gun in their right hand--similar to the Wiimote and nunchuk setup or circle pad and stylus on the 3DS. I only bring it up because I think Kid Icarus will be my chance to experience everything Gun Valkyrie should have been.

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic