Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 2,590

RetroGBHippie92

Tech101 wrote:

I don't think anyone in the world is getting more cards then you. LOL! I've only got the cards that come with the game and the one gameinformer one atm. My CN cards have still not arrived. I'm also getting one from my Nintendo power. Whenever that comes.

I was scrounging all over my house for CN points cards this afternoon, that's why I have so many more cards ordered, I wonder if other people are catching on to this new collectable, ok it's one thing to be able to unlock the stuff in-game, but I love cards and i actually haven't collected any card game of any sort since Yugioh first became popular, and that was like 7 years ago according to my memory, if it serves me correctly.
I was so excited that nintendo was releasing AR cards, but I got really peeved that they were only handing them out through events, promotions and magazines, especially those done in the US, like in New York and at Nintendo Worlds, So I pretty much decided that since they were only really handing them out through CN, I was gonna spend ALL my hard earned CN points and i'm glad I saved them too!

@tech01 Good that you're ordering as well, why is no one really excited for these cards? not many people talking about them. Is it just because it's pointless or that you guys haven't saved up enough CN points/stars??

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

RetroGBHippie92

sorry double post by accident

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

ThePirateCaptain

Today is my birthday XD! Fingers crossed I get the game. It seems much longer than six days of holding out, of course, coming to this thread every day doesn't help.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Ecto-1

Once I've picked up the game, I might have been tempted to pick up some cards, but, other than the free ones that still haven't arrived, they aren't available in NA's Club Nintendo. It is a really cool idea though, and I also wondered why they aren't actually selling them in stores.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

oninowon

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

@tech01 Good that you're ordering as well, why is no one really excited for these cards? not many people talking about them. Is it just because it's pointless or that you guys haven't saved up enough CN points/stars??

Maybe because you can't do much with the cards? Sriously, I was intially excited that they incorporated AR cards into gameplay but as I learned more about the AR aspect of the game, the more I felt disappointed that they did not make a game around the AR cards (I mean as a mini game). It now is pretty pointless to colllect cards that won't have much utility.

oninowon

Tate24

AR cards do offer sum usefulness as they unlock new idols and information and give you hearts which you spend on buying new weapons:)

i completed it other day last boss is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus the end credits remind me of ssbb:)

and there's nice unlockable mode at end:)

am not telling what it is you'll have complete it find out!! xp

Edited on by Tate24

If we knew how small we were are problems wouldn't seem so BIG!

retired_account

Tech101 wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Definitely like the violet palms the best. Very high rate of fire and homing ftw.

Also those were some fun matches @Tech.

You are a beast man. Should have stayed for a few more. Competition got crazy after you left. It was back a fourth all night. Thanks to all that joined my game. 3 on 3 is a blast with 6 lifers!

Haha yeah, I wish I could've but I had already played quite awhile and needed to get some stuff done. Should be on again later tonight though!

retired_account

LzWinky

The weapon I got from multiplayer is making the game too easy

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Whopper744

I really need to add some of you all so I have someone to play with.
This game is great. Just got to Chapter 22. It's better than I even expected.
I reeeeally wish I could find some more cards!! I don't know what to do in order to get them all. I wish they just sold them in retail stores or online or something (besides people selling them on ebay)

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Ecto-1

I was just watching the Mysterious Invaders trailer on eShop and I could have sworn I recognized one of the voices. It sounded like Tom McGrath, who voices Skipper, the lead penguin in Madagascar and the spinoff TV show. Can anyone confirm if he is involved with the game? I've tried looking it up, but I can only find partial voice cast lists and I have no clue who the character is.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

TeeJay

pixelman wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Easy way to get weapons and items!

1.) Create a room in Free-for-all.
2.) Set the handicap for CPU's to 10% and bring all CPU's down to level 1.
3.) Bring down the match duration to one minute.
4.) Watch the rare items come flowing in.

Only thing is, it's not as fun.

Lame. Takes all the fun out of it.

S'what I said.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

It's much more fun and satisfying to shoot pixelman in the face and earn lots of points for it

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

Joshers744 wrote:

I reeeeally wish I could find some more cards!! I don't know what to do in order to get them all. I wish they just sold them in retail stores or online or something (besides people selling them on ebay)

My offer still stands if you want to add me. Had at least 4 players most of the night and 6 players about halfe the night for about two hours. It was way to much fun!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

My offer still stands if you want to add me. Had at least 4 players most of the night and 6 players about halfe the night for about two hours. It was way to much fun!

Sorry I didn't yesterday! I have been having to get up early for work and feel asleep before 11.
I'll come back on here in a bit and put my code up so you can add me.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Snagrio

Pardon me everyone if this is slightly off topic, but I've just got to share this realization I had yesterday. It seems to me that Dark Pit and Shadow the Hedgehog are very similar in terms of origins, personality, and how that act toward their original selves. I'll go into detail here. Both were "created". In other words neither were naturally born.
Both fight and help (in other words anti-hero) their respective "lighter sides". And both are more serious and reserved then their more outgoing and cheerful original counterparts. Just thought I'd give you guys something interesting to contemplate.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Whopper744

WingedFish wrote:

Pardon me everyone if this is slightly off topic, but I've just got to share this realization I had yesterday. It seems to me that Dark Pit and Shadow the Hedgehog are very similar in terms of origins, personality, and how that act toward their original selves. I'll go into detail here. Both were "created". In other words neither were naturally born.
Both fight and help (in other words anti-hero) their respective "lighter sides". And both are more serious and reserved then their more outgoing and cheerful original counterparts. Just thought I'd give you guys something interesting to contemplate.

I thought the exact same thing! The first character that Dark Pit has put me in mind of for the reasons you mentioned, is Shadow the Hedgehog.
I've been a pretty big fan of the Sonic universe, so I noticed it fairly quick.

kkslider5552000

Yeah, the first Pit and Dark Pit conversation made me immediately think of Sonic Adventure 2 and its AWESOME dialogue.

"THAT BLUE HEDGEHOG AGAIN, OF ALL PLACES"
"I've found you, faker!"

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Whopper744

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Yeah, the first Pit and Dark Pit conversation made me immediately think of Sonic Adventure 2 and its AWESOME dialogue.

"THAT BLUE HEDGEHOG AGAIN, OF ALL PLACES"
"I've found you, faker!"

"Faker? I think you're the fake hedgehog around here.
You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake".
......man I played waaayyy to much of that game.

Spoony_Tech

HA! Got my club Nintendo cards today as well as my Nintendo power cards. I thought that would only be one card to be honest. It was the same type of pack that came from club Nintendo. Here they are
Poseidon
God of Death Thanatos
Medusa (battle)
Palutena (rare)
Great Reaper
Drill Arm

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic