Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 2,591

GuardianKing

@TysonQ7 I know right?! The ending of Chapter 9 came as a surprise, but I got over it. I clicked on Chapter 10 and said: how bad could it be? Then, **name censored to avoid spoilers** talks about reviving a girl's dead parents he murdered, only for Pit to find out there is **scene censored to avoid spoilers**. Then , **name censored to avoid spoilers** calls out to the humans that the **name of beast censored to avoid spoilers** was defeated and **object censored to avoid spoilers** could be theirs. Chapter 11 starts with Pit flying over legions and legions of humans fighting violently over **object censored to avoid spoilers**. But then, a bomb falls from the sky and results in massive genocide and WOW!!! I closed my 3DS, took a look at the box and its rating.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

Still cannot find a perfect weapon, but I'm liking my 265 beam claws! I was wondering, in multiplayer when you set the courses to random, why doesn't the small circular (forgot the name) battlefield show up ever? (If you go to choose a course, its the small circle with red, green, and lots of other bright colors.) This one I have never played in random courses out of 70x playing online...

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

Well, I'm glad others feel the same.
Anyways, this game is still one of the BEST games I've ever played. Good Job Nintendo.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Kyloctopus

ClaytonLuigi wrote:

Still cannot find a perfect weapon, but I'm liking my 265 beam claws! I was wondering, in multiplayer when you set the courses to random, why doesn't the small circular (forgot the name) battlefield show up ever? (If you go to choose a course, its the small circle with red, green, and lots of other bright colors.) This one I have never played in random courses out of 70x playing online...

If, I were you, I would pick my best palms.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

One thing I deeply love, is the uniqueness of setting, and strategy in each chapter.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

@Koops3 I just made some pretty good palms, going to test them tomorrow (3★ ranged, 4★ and 1☆ for melee.) I know they will be good, I just hope I like them!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

The_Rocketman

Well, at the beggining, before getting the game i thought that the Claws would be ideal for my fight style. Turned out i am more skilled with the least expected weapons: Orbitars and Palms.
Loving my Fairy Orbitars with 256 value and 3 colored stars in ranged combat!

"Go home. Hades, just go home."
-Pit
3DS FC: 1161-0195-0840
Now playing: Kid Icarus Uprising

moomoo

Ecto-1 wrote:

This may be a really dumb question, but I haven't really heard this mentioned any where: how many multi-player maps are there?

There are 10, although you'll only ever really play on 9 (one of them is a small circular stage). Each has its own music track, for those that didn't notice.
By the way, this is easily my favorite 3DS game. I'm loving every second of it.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

retired_account

Definitely like the violet palms the best. Very high rate of fire and homing ftw.

Also those were some fun matches @Tech.

retired_account

Joeynator3000

...Ugh too much spoilers in here now...lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech

pixelman wrote:

Definitely like the violet palms the best. Very high rate of fire and homing ftw.

Also those were some fun matches @Tech.

You are a beast man. Should have stayed for a few more. Competition got crazy after you left. It was back a fourth all night. Thanks to all that joined my game. 3 on 3 is a blast with 6 lifers!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JimmyC

Just Played the First Chapter! This game is so awesome! The controls arn't that bad, I dont know what the reviews on most sites complain about. There's so much content I'm kinda overwhelmed.

3DS FC James: 3265-5315-1740
NNID: Mystery655
PSN ID: Mystery655
Pokemon Friend Safari (Steel): Mawile, Metang & Klefki

RetroGBHippie92

@Eureka I agree with you 100%, come on people some people just got the game today, hello???

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

R-L-A-George

Oddy wrote:

Lucky. They weren't in the mail today. I hope they are tomorrow.

Hope mine come soon too!

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

BulbasaurusRex

I beat Chapters 7 and 8 tonight. The Chapter 8 boss was nothing compared to the final enemy right before it. Man, that thing had an insane amount of health, and its offensive ability was also quite powerful! I had to use my last two Health Recovery 3's and finally finished it off with a Mega Laser. It's a good thing there was the usual pre-boss Drink of the Gods for me to drink after that fight. I think I'll just run past it on future playthroughs of that level.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

RetroGBHippie92

So what are people doing when their attempting levels? you guys just gradually ramping up the difficulty or what? just starting my game myself and done the first level a few times, beaten it on 7.0, which is the highest difficulty i've done so far. 9.0 is just way too difficult, even for the first chapter IMO. I just want to get an Idea on what everyone's doing. Man they never had difficulty levels in the original Kid Icarus games (at least what i've played at least).
I'm so glad I bet both Kid Icarus' from the eshop before trying out Uprising just this evening, I haven't had the time to play during the day as such unfortunately (it wasn't AS I planned, but hey I've tryed the first level at least), but I should go to sleep and play tons more tomorrow to make up for what time I lost.
Anyway, I found more Club Nintendo points hanging around my house that I hadn't redeemed so I got an extra 1550 stars, which got me an extra 7 packs of KI AR cards (10 random cards per pack). I know it's ridiculous to think I spent all my hard earned CN stars/points on KI AR cards, but if you look at the Aussie CN you know I made the right choice, since i mentioned previously, I already own the only two previously good treasures: Game & Watch Collection 1 & 2.
So I should recieve my cards in no later than 4 weeks, but I think they might come sooner. I see that some of you have already got your CN AR cards. So How many have AR cards have you preordered or obtained so far? I only have 11 cards at the moment, but I've ordered 20 packs altogether and each contains 10 cards, I don't mind repeats, but I will want to try and trade with people, the ones I have doubled up on. Should there be a thread for swapping cards?? I don't know, it might just be a bit risky for some people, but I hope I get my cards early, i'm hoping to go to my favourite and only event here in NZ for gamers, which is called Armageddon Expo (for those who don't know it's kind of like a really small Comic-con, but still great as tons of people show up each year anyway) and hopefully trade with other KI:U owners.

Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery

Spoony_Tech

@RetroGBHippie92 I ment to ask you this yesterday. You said eb games refused to sell you the strategy guide. How can they do that? That's unheard of over here. If they only have one left then they have to sell it to ya.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ecto-1

@Tech

I think he meant none of them were stocking the guide. By refusing to stock the guide, they were in effect refusing to let him buy it.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

RetroGBHippie92

Tech101 wrote:

@RetroGBHippie92 I ment to ask you this yesterday. You said eb games refused to sell you the strategy guide. How can they do that? That's unheard of over here. If they only have one left then they have to sell it to ya.

Well what I meant was that neither EB games, JB hifi or any bookshop of any sort is stocking the prima guide at all, like I mean nowhere in NZ. This was a pain in the ass, since I did preorder and the damn hintbook was on EB's catalogue for preorders AND I put $10 on it. All they did was say sorry and put the $10 back on to Kid Icarus:Uprising. I lost out to three AR cards, but I guess it doesn't matter now, Now with how many cards I've ordered off CN and all.
BTW isn't anyone gonna share how much they've got/ordered? I know someone has ordered more than I have, i'm sure, bet ya, but then again who's gonna be able to collect em' all? (damn this is starting to sound like the original pokemon anime all over again, heh... catch em' all), I know I won't be able to, since I don't live in the states and they don't have nintendo events here in NZ, which is a shame.

My Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic