Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 2,590

Late

Got 9 kills in one Light vs. Dark match. New record for me. Only gotten 5 per match before.
Loving this game

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Mk_II

This game is really polished

Agreed! It feels very Super Smash Brossy, just the right amount of hectic insanity to almost knock you out with sensory overload. Smooth presentation, awesome graphics and sound and a wicked sense of humour. me like!

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

TwilightV

I think Pit made a Cave Story reference in the tutorial video for Powers. XD

TwilightV

Kagamine

The refrences to the original are awesome! Such as the death screen, when Medusa says she has been gone for 25 years, how some of the enemies are introduced on the bottom screen with their 8 bit counterparts, its all so cool. The banter in this game is also great, i thought it would get annoying after a few rounds but it doesn't, still makes me chuckle. I honestly can't find one thing that i dont like about this game, aside from the fact that it lacks download play, so i have to buy a second copy if i want to play against my brother. But its understandable why they dont have this, it wouldn't work to well with the weapon system and such.

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

kkslider5552000

The game is much funnier than I expected. 4th wall jokes can either be hilarious or incredibly annoying in the most smug hipster way possible. Thankfully, this is the former.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

e-love

Yeah I thought the humor was going to get annoying, but I like it! The game is really funny

I just love how lighthearted this game is, it gets me in a good mood every time I play it!

A question, does anyone know what "Offering to the Goddess" in the Vault menu does?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

CorporalPegasus

Insanely polished game with great gameplay, music, and visuals. The jokes are extremely cheesy but pretty clever and never annoying.

@Emaan Not sure. If you trow in hearts Paluntena gets closer. Not sure whats that all about.

IGOR!

hailsanta

who preorders games? just go to gamestop and get it. this game will not be sold out

when the going gets tough, and the stomach acids flow.....

Joeynator3000

hailsanta wrote:

who preorders games? just go to gamestop and get it. this game will not be sold out

People who want it before the weekend starts like myself (since getting into town during the weekend is a pain), or people who wants a free game as a bonus.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

e-love

I still haven't gotten my free Club Nintendo Kid Icarus Uprising AR cards yet D:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TheKingOfTown

Why is Sakurai so completely awesome? ;___;

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Spoony_Tech

I just realized today that you had to turn spot pass on. I wish I would've known that sooner. I guess I should read the instructions!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

I gotta wonder what he'll do after Smash, lol.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Mulder1617

As for me I would have to disagree with the guy who said the CPP was good for lefties. It didn't feel natural and I was always wanting to go back to using the left circle pad instead. Not only that but its very uncomfortable trying to hold the 3ds in the CPP and try and use the stylus to aim at the same time. I tried using a different control scheme where you don't use the touch screen to aim and that worked a little better but still got frustrating. I tried the online battle several times and got even more frustrated because I couldn't tell where I was and people kept firing much heavier weapons at me. Is it best to just use the homing reticule and auto lock so I don't have to worry about trying to aim? What's your preferred control style?

Mulder1617

Katernity

hailsanta wrote:

actually I picked up my preorder at gamestop friday morning around 11 and the guy said he only had 1 extra copy to sell that wasn't pre-ordered.

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0222-0938
Playing 3DS games: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, FreakyForms

kkslider5552000

While I really, really like Super Mario 3D Land, it seemed to only have felt like even remotely a fresh experience entirely by accident. A year after release and I finally feel kinda glad I got the 3DS. Even considering the flawed controls, I adore this game already.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

komicturtle

Amazon gave me a $10 refund yesterday.

Thank You amazon

Didn't ask for it. But sure as hell appreciate it.

komicturtle

SamuraiShyGuy

If my game doesn't arrive tomorrow I'm gonna flip. I thought I'd save a little gas money by using Best Buy's free shipping, but from now on I'll just go to the store to get my games. From the sound of it everyone is loving this game and the controls aren't as bad as many reviewers have said. I think a lot of reviewers are too lazy to learn a new control scheme. But that's a discussion for another time.

And I heard that those who preordered the game from Best Buy may have to wait until April 1 for them to email us the code for 3D Classics: Kid Icarus. It's good to finally hear that we haven't been forgotten.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic