Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising tournaments

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

sageyheart

Just Reply, and then add me, then we'll figure out a time to tournament.

I'm 13, I have Kid Icarus, I love to swapnote, im almost always online ( especially @ nite)
Add me!: 4940-6479-4769.

Slayer

Get back to me after at least after New Years Eve.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

sageyheart

Ok, but will u add me? None of my friends have it.

I'm 13, I have Kid Icarus, I love to swapnote, im almost always online ( especially @ nite)

BadKitty

I am the sexist, manliest KIU player, sure you can handle me!?
I have pics.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

No, I am the manliest KI player, I have better pics~
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Tricoloryoshi

@SageyHeart, guy, you've already signed up for another KIU thing, and we haven't seen you since you posted about entering, so get there and get responsive, cuz we're gonna be kicking people out if they don't show. >:[

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

sageyheart

Will y'all add me, then we'll start talkin 'bout when we can start a tournament,

sageyheart

BadKitty wrote:

I have pics.

Please don't leak your desperate juices here. Not everything is about being the 'sexiest' so, if u do that again, im gonna have to report u, thx! Sorry if im being mean. Im not trying to

Prof_Clayton

sageyheart wrote:

BadKitty wrote:

I have pics.

Please don't leak your desperate juices here. Not everything is about being the 'sexiest' so, if u do that again, im gonna have to report u, thx! Sorry if im being mean. Im not trying to

Emmy's just joking around, she is our cat goddess here. n_n

Anyway, you are actually in a tournament. That has rules. And is going on right now. And has lots of deadlines~ So you should probably head over there to plan that battle before you forfeit the match. D:

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

sageyheart

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@SageyHeart, guy, you've already signed up for another KIU thing, and we haven't seen you since you posted about entering, so get there and get responsive, cuz we're gonna be kicking people out if they don't show. >:[

Kick me, see if I care.

sageyheart

Prof_Clayton wrote:

sageyheart wrote:

BadKitty wrote:

I have pics.

Emmy's just joking around, she is our cat goddess here. n_n

Anyway, you are actually in a tournament. That has rules. And is going on right now. And has lots of deadlines~ So you should probably head over there to plan that battle before you forfeit the match. D:

Um... Im sorry? And sorry @badkitty , thought u were serious.

sageyheart

Listen up! We're doing this my way or the highway, if u don't like my rules then leave. We are going to get a good-sized group of people, we are all going to add each other, then we will figure out when a good time to battle is, got it?

BadKitty

sageyheart wrote:

Listen up! We're doing this my way or the highway, if u don't like my rules then leave. We are going to get a good-sized group of people, we are all going to add each other, then we will figure out when a good time to battle is, got it?

Ohh miss bossy pants~
But since there is another main KIU tournament thread, this one is most likely going to get locked, for there is no need for multiple ones as well as you are in the other one. xD
But enjoy this while it's open kthxbai~
Leaves~
Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LyIa

The main thing I admire about @BadKitty is her extensive collection of gifs.
@Prof I've never heard about this tournament of yours...

all men are kings 👑

theblackdragon

You're already signed up for the other tournament. Wait for that one to finish, then see if anyone's intterested in another.

Also, i'd be careful asking people to kick you. Never know who will respond. :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.