3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 9,801 to 9,820 of 16,249

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

9,801. Posted:

Riigghhtt... the weapon will have to come tomorrow. I showed my brother Ki:u and he wont give it back yet. >:[

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

9,802. Posted:

@Clay - Use this to your advantage.

Step 1: Take Ki:U back from him.
Step 2: Tell him you won't let him see KI:U again until he earns his half of your future Wii U.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!
Optional: Give yourself a prrrrrrromotion! Preferably not a Robotnik one.
Untitled

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

9,803. Posted:

@Ideal :D I'll be sure to do that! Although $40 of mine went to Fire Emblem... but that's an exception. ;)
I'll give myself a Mr.Krabs promotion, because I like money. B-)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

9,804. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton
Untitled

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

9,805. Posted:

@Clay
Untitled

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

9,806. Posted:

@Ideal, if you're still around, wanna do our fights? If not, I'll be available tomorrow after 5:00 PM EST

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

9,807. Posted:

It'll have to be tomorrow @tlol. I have some stuff that has come up, but tomorrow will work out just fine.

Mesaloggery
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

9,808. Posted:

Alright then, fair enough. I'll be polishing my Centurions >:3

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

9,809. Posted:

@tlol Those bloody centurions. Haven't they killed enough souls?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

9,810. Posted:

@True Sorry, I meant to say True above. :P Ugh Ican'tbelievethathappenedagain. :'(
@Weapon Since I finally got kiu bavk, can somebody clarify- was yesterday the Gemini's? Or are those todays and the Electroshock is yesterdays? Thanks. :3

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

9,811. Posted:

@Prof Gemini Orbitars :)

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

9,812. Posted:

I feel like I haven't been posting here enough. We'll never get to 10,000 posts before the 23rd without me! :P

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

9,813. Posted:

I'm silently waiting until the 9,999th comment to post something >:3

But yeah, Fire Emblem has been taking up everyone's lives on this thread so there's that too. In other news, I might buy a skin for my 3DS but I don't know which one to get D:

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

9,814. Posted:

2/22/13
Raptor Claws
Ranged:
Melee:
Value: 100
Gem to Hearts: +12
Gem to Weapon: -200

Well, you don't get much cheaper than that.

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

9,815. Posted:

New round of the VGM Tournament is up guys. This is the last matchup before we move on the the second round of songs so come and vote!

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

9,816. Posted:

@Capn - Already voted. All my nominations made it through the first round as well. :D

Mesaloggery

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

9,817. Posted:

@Capn - I just did. :)

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

9,818. Posted:

I will vote later. 2 of my nominations went through, although the one that I was SURE was going to go to the second round at least didn't make it :|

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

9,819. Posted:

While you guys fight over the 10,000th post, I'm going for the 10,000th reply. :D
Then post 11,111. D:

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

9,820. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton that's what I go for.... but you realize the 10,000th post is the 9,999th reply?

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile