3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 9,701 to 9,720 of 16,269

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

9,701. Posted:

@Happy_Mask You infected us all!

@tlol Its games like those that make me think I have no skill whatsoever. And what annoys me is the fact that most players can just aim in the direction of the opponent, and with homing boost, hit is guaranteed.

BTW, congrats on your Phosphora Bow, thats the one weapon I wasn't upset to lose to, as you usually have underpowered.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

9,702. Posted:

Great games, @Knuckles! Although an Insight Staff is really one of the worst weapons you can use for a 1v1 :P Your Laser was pretty scary as always until I understood how to play it. And that Raptor match was really scary, I saw how you looked like you wanted to stall, but then hesitated :P Spolier alert: I hate fast melee.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

9,703. Posted:

thelegendoflink wrote:

Great games, @Knuckles! Although an Insight Staff is really one of the worst weapons you can use for a 1v1 :P Your Laser was pretty scary as always until I understood how to play it. And that Raptor match was really scary, I saw how you looked like you wanted to stall, but then hesitated :P Spolier alert: I hate fast melee.

Wait, when? Oh, when I ran around the course? I think I was going after an item or something, because I remember running away for something besides my life.

And those Raptors are a prized gem of mine. A divine gift fused from 2 of Palutena's spotpass weapons.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

9,704. Posted:

@Knuckles
Not at all, you're pretty skilled, and I had to give it my full to be able to even land a hit on you. Then, after that, it was just picking on your dropped guard. But I really had to focus to do as well as I did.
Regarding the homing stuff, well, that's why the dodging mechanics exist, you just have to get a fell for how each weapon works. I use homing just so my opponents can't dodge my shots just by walking :P And yeah, that Phosphora Bow has stats that I'd want to get into pretty much most weapons other than it, but hey, at least I have something.
Oh, then I misread you that Raptors game, sorry :P Yeah, those Raptors really are scary, I don't want to think about them ever again D: You could have won that game if you stalled, but I understand how that isn't your style.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

9,705. Posted:

@tlol If I focus always on dodging, then I won't be able to attack. And I often gave up, as I can try to dodge, but I'll be hit regardless of if I try. :( Or right as I'm pressing a power, I die.

Edit: I don't find stalling a fair tactic. I would rather lose a very hard round, than to just run away. Oh, and I've been using a Laser Staff since May, so I know its ins and outs. You just wouldn't give me the chance to strike, but I'm remembering how your speed lent you a huge factor in winning.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

9,706. Posted:

@Knuckles
Yeah, that does sound like fighting me :P I usually rely on hyper offense to destroy my opponent's defense before they get the chance to react. It works most times, but there are times where it screws me over. I won't list the weakness of my strategy now that there's a tourney underway, though :P
And indeed, I used the momentum I had from my superior speed to give you no chance to react, then I would strike safely while you couldn't touch me. I just abused terrain as much as I could. And alright then, you don't have to stall if you don't want to.
@Clay
The American shop doesn't accept credit cards from Colombia, and that's my main problem. Latin American eshop has close to nothing at all, so that isn't an option. My only chance to get money there is through prepaid cards, I just can't find them anywhere.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

9,707. Posted:

FIRE EMBLEM! Also good games today @Tricoloryoshi

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

9,708. Posted:

@tlol What time is it for you right now? 9:20 something?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

9,709. Posted:

@Knuckles
Indeed, it's 9:25 right now. And I just checked, Colombia is actually closer to USA's east coast. Like this:
Untitled
So that solves the mystery.

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

9,710. Posted:

@TLoL Well, try ordering cards online! Amazon probably ships there. :) Or go to a mall~
Less than 300 posts to go. :D

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

9,711. Posted:

@Clay
Amazon is the first place I checked, sadly, they don't sell eshop cards :'( And no place near where I live sells eshop cards, I know that for a fact. So yeah, fun.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

9,712. Posted:

@tlol Duh, I forgot that the Americas weren't lined up :P
And I hope you can get access to eShop funds.

@EVERYONE Given the chance, would you do a free download of Kid Icarus Uprising and trade all of your data over from the cart to download? So, your cart has 3 blank files, but you have all of that data available anytime to play from a downloaded version. I might go as far to rebuy the game, then trade data.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

9,713. Posted:

@Clay & @Knuckles
Thanks anyways, I'm sure I'll figure it out sometime.
@Knuckles
I wouldn't go as far as to buy it again, but it would be really convenient to have the game at all times. But it really isn't likely that Nintendo will do anything else with this game in the future, since it didn't sell as well as it could have.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

9,714. Posted:

@tlol I would only consider rebuying the game, 40 dollars is 40 dollars. But it has 40k reviews in the NA eShop, we don't know how many are in the Pal and Japanese eShops, or how many weren't reviewed.
I would estimate 250,000 copies worldwide or so.
But, hey, Nintendo could make it a downloadable in the eShop, that would improve sales.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

9,715. Posted:

@Luigiman Can you quote this and put the number in? Thanks. :)

No. 321?/ February 18th, 2013
Standard Orbitars
Ranged: ★★★☆
Melee: -
Value: 219
Poison +1
Side Dash Continuous Fire +1
Power Attack +2
Gem to Weapon: -11700
Gem to Hearts: +115

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Sir_Anthony

9,716. Posted:

thelegendoflink wrote:

@Anthony
Viridi isn't even close to my best weapon And I've been curious to fight you, but I didn't want to yet in case you were my tourney opponent Wanna fight sometime in the future, just to train?

I don't know what your favourite/best weapon is. I was talking to @ideal_hero :P you've probably missread that :/ well, things like that happen sometimes... Anyway ideal's strategy sure I want to fight you sometime @tlol I want to meet your weapons. Just hope my WiFi connection likes yours ;)

Edited on by Sir_Anthony

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though
BL - AL - 8BF

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

9,717. Posted:

sir_Anthony wrote:

thelegendoflink wrote:

@Anthony
Viridi isn't even close to my best weapon And I've been curious to fight you, but I didn't want to yet in case you were my tourney opponent Wanna fight sometime in the future, just to train?

Whoops! I gave away @Ideal's strategy, I should probably delete that now!

>:[

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

9,718. Posted:

:O
Well, thankfully I've received some new weapons that I will use for the tournament.

Edited on by Wonder_Ideal

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

9,719. Posted:

@Knuckles Nope, no way. I want my data on a real 3DS cart.

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@Dash actually works.

What actually works? I've been playing so much FEA I've forgotten what anyone was talking about.
EDIT: Or did you mean I work...? I'm tired and confused.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Sir_Anthony

9,720. Posted:

sir_Anthony wrote:

thelegendoflink wrote:

@Anthony

Whoops! I gave away @Ideal's strategy, I should probably delete that now!

Whoops, didn't really realize that :( sorry @ideal_hero I didn't know you never fought @tlol i deleted it, maybey he hasn't read it yet...

Edited on by Sir_Anthony

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though
BL - AL - 8BF

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62