Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 9,661 to 9,680 of 16,251

RPGShaymin

Thanks @Clay, I had a very grear time too!
(Passive aggressive +1)
I'm a bit disappointed that I lost the most matches with my rose staff, but you're invisible claws were professionally annoying.
It was a fun challenge, and I believe we tied as far as wins/losses.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Tricoloryoshi

Good games @gamecubeman
Also, you seem to use all the powers I HATE >:[

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Prof_Clayton

@RPG The rose was easier to dodge when paying attention, as Knuckle's travelled through the ground and was faster.
The invisible claws are a gamble as I turn invisible and then warp. But if I don't get near you, then it's pointless. And claws vs. staff never turns out well then. D:
@Knuckles I always read it as The Leg End of Link. Or sometimes The Legend Of Ink or even, very rarely, The Legend of Wink.
@TheLegendofWhateverItIs On the CHALLONGE! website will the bracket disappear from CHALLONGE! once completed? Or will it stay on CHALLONGE! and forever show the resluts? :3 It usually doesn't, but a tourny a while back (for MK7 iirc) disappeared, but not from CHALLONGE! Hopefully CHALLONGE! will be better.
@Happy_Mask But butchering abbreviations is too much fun! :3
@TLoF could be TheLegendofFail.
@PC is mine, and thats obvious.
@Knux is actually another user, not @Knuckles. :3
@True and @Ideal aren't that bad, but @Anthony is another user.
Not sure about @Tricolor or @Tri.
@Luigi is another user iirc.
@Dash actually works.
And finally @Happy. Not sure about that one. Have fun exploring random users guys, as I havent checked any of these.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Aqueous

How big is this room?

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Knuckles free for all room

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

thelegendoflink

Woah, this thread's post number shot right up Let's see how much I missed...
@Ideal
Congrats on your win, ready when you are >:3 Also, for the record, which ones did you win?
@LuigiMan
Again, woah. You really are on a roll! Then again, it's the year of Luigi Again, just for the record, which games were on your side?
@Knuckles
Actually, competitive 1v1 is the place for stall strategies, since you have only one opponent in a potentially big map. Again, I'm sure I'd stall out a close match Also, the results from a challonge tourney stay so everybody can see until the end of times, or the end of the internet, whichever one comes first
@Anthony
Viridi isn't even close to my best weapon And I've been curious to fight you, but I didn't want to yet in case you were my tourney opponent Wanna fight sometime in the future, just to train?
@Clay
Woah, 32 kills That really is awesome, I don't think I've ever gotten as much in a FFA. Congrats Also, is there still room for the games with the best weapon ever after Libraries Flintlock?
@GamecubeMan
I didn't? :-? I really think I did, but if I forgot, then I think your idea can be really fun. Go with it once the current tourney ends, I'm sure it'l*l be fun.

Edit: Knuckles, are you up for some 1v1 right now?

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Knuckles

@tlol As much as I want to say yes, I have work I need to do.
My match was 1-3 and the only reason I was annoyed at @Luigiman was that wasn't like him. You read my delima, opponent on the top of the tower, they usually jump before you make it to the top!
And as for me, I would fight to the end, never purposely stall. I may warp in the last few seconds to avoid my death, but I wouldn't stall.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

GamecubeMan

Good games @Tri, I must admit I was waiting at times for you to use those forward charge shots. >:3 /me uses reflected barrier ftw.
That Bow showdown was pretty cool too.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Knuckles

Just 15 pages away from 10,000 comments. If someone was to tell me I would make the most successful 3DS thread on NL, I would laugh in their face and tell them, "yeah right". And that would be true, because I didn't make it successful, we all did, members past and present.
Thank you all.

The Master Emeraloggery

thelegendoflink

@Knuckles
Alright then, I guess it can be another time. And I was asking for which match did you win, as in, I predict @LuigiMan won games 1, 2, and 4. And yeah, stall is still something to watch out for, since it's a valid strategy. Personally, I stall to the max using Warp, there have been times I've burned throught up to 1 minute
And yeah, it's amazing how far this thread has come, I don't think many would have predicted this to be the most popular Kid Icarus Uprising thread, let alone the most popular in the whole 3DS section. Congrats to everybody, especially Knuckles And yeah, post 10000 is coming >:3

Knuckles

Actually I won the first, and lost the next 3.
I thought I would win rounds 4, and 5, but, I didn't win 4, so I couldn't win 5. And no, it wasn't my plan to lose 2 & 3, I just got unlucky, my thumb kept slipping off the D-Pad as I went for precise power timing, which equaled several deaths, and I had a Luigi chasing me non-stop.

I have a little time, I'll draw my sword.... I mean staves and we shall fight. Sorry about the sword comment, as I have fire emblem on the brain.

How about we fight at 5:30 PST.
Your PST, right?

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

thelegendoflink

@Knuckles
Alright then, the brackets have been edited. And yeah, powers are really the most annoying thing about the controls of this game, I've also been screwed up many times because of them
Edit:
I'm actually EST, but I just searched, and yeah, I can fight at that time. Now, if you excuse me, I'll be readying my body.
And everybody seems to be rubbing the Fire Emblem in
Edit2: Ready when you are >:3

thelegendoflink

Yeah, you're right. It also felt weird to me when I first saw it, but that's just how it seems to be. I'll have to do some more research on this once I get the chance :-?
Also, making a room now.

Prof_Clayton

@Knuckles That gift I told you about is coming soon, hopefully by the 10,000th post. :3
@TLoL I've been meaning to ask, can't you just use a credit card to buy games via e-Shop?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

thelegendoflink wrote:

@Knuckles
Alright then, the brackets have been edited. And yeah, powers are really the most annoying thing about the controls of this game, I've also been screwed up many times because of them
Edit:
I'm actually EST, but I just searched, and yeah, I can fight at that time. Now, if you excuse me, I'll be readying my body.
And everybody seems to be rubbing the Fire Emblem in
Edit2: Ready when you are >:3

My vicious obsession with it seems to have sent a subliminal message to the thread.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

thelegendoflink

Great games, @Knuckles! Although an Insight Staff is really one of the worst weapons you can use for a 1v1 Your Laser was pretty scary as always until I understood how to play it. And that Raptor match was really scary, I saw how you looked like you wanted to stall, but then hesitated Spolier alert: I hate fast melee.

Knuckles

@Happy_Mask You infected us all!

@tlol Its games like those that make me think I have no skill whatsoever. And what annoys me is the fact that most players can just aim in the direction of the opponent, and with homing boost, hit is guaranteed.

BTW, congrats on your Phosphora Bow, thats the one weapon I wasn't upset to lose to, as you usually have underpowered.

The Master Emeraloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.