Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 9,601 to 9,620 of 16,251

Prof_Clayton

@Late Turn off your 3DS, and close it. Form a tight seal around the L button with your mouth. Blow onto the button, careful not to spit. This helps remove dust from the sensors providing a temporary solution, as dust will re-enter. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@Knuckles - "Sorry to keep you waiting!". I'm back and ready to go. Care to make the room?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

ThePirateCaptain

I'll try and make the 100v First Blade contest. I haven't practiced as much recently but a nice even competition sounds like fun.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

DreamyViridi

Geez, it was close but.... (drum roll)
I won 3-1! At some point, I was scared to move...
EDIT: Yeah, sorry @Knuckles. I was expecting you to come back up and finish me off!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

RPGShaymin

@Clay
I've got a pretty good collection of 100 weapons, and I don't often get to use them.
Any banned powers?
EDIT: Hurr durr never mind.
As far as me not reading the origional post.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

DreamyViridi

I thought there was... but I guess I got some Luigi cowardice at the last minute there. You have my apologies.

Mario Maker Levels

Knuckles

Man I'm really annoyed I lost. Its mostly because I couldn't fight in the last 20 seconds. I would be less upset if I went down due to an extra ko, or last second kill.
I should really made some homing weapons, because @Luigiman kept on easily shooting me with homing I didn't have the time I needed to dodge and shoot.

Now that I've ranted, I do want to say congrats @Luigiman. I knew you would be the one to take me out.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Knuckles

LuigiMan200 wrote:

I thought there was... but I guess I got some Luigi cowardice at the last minute there. You have my apologies.

I'm still upset that I lost, but I accept. I wish I'd won in the last round, like 3-2. I'd won my previous 2 battles like that.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Tricoloryoshi

@clay, it isn't brave, especially in a room where that's the only weapon to be used.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.