Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 9,521 to 9,540 of 16,251

Void

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Small reminder of sorts. @Prof, you still have Thursday's No. 316 to post. Have fun with Fire Emblem but don't forget now.
I personally really enjoyed the ambassador title (Sacred Stones, right?) but the permanent death of allies put me off. I did make it to the split path though, and I still have the save file if I ever go back to it. So I'm not sure if Awakening is worth it for me.

Fire Emblem: Awakening lets you play Casual mode, which lets units come back at the end of every chapter, and "Normal " difficulty isn't hard, I'm sure you could beat it.
Also @Knuckles, go play more Fire Emblem: Awakening. also also, where did you get that Awakening Swapnote stationary? From Nintendo? Because I never seem to get letters from Nintendo, I can't figure out why, since I do have my spot pass set to recieve messages from them on every game I get. (And, of course, on Swapnote.)

Funny, I just got the note from Nintendo, I don't think I changed anything...

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Happy_Mask

Knuckles wrote:

@Ideal_Hero In a few hours, as I will be gone all day tomorrow, starting tonight at 7:45 PM PST. My friends are having an annual all nighter party, with a Super Smash Bros.athon! I will be out cold tomorrow, recovering from 26 hours of being awake.

Edit: Forgot to say, no coffee, or caffeine for me!

Untitled
But remember not to rely too heavily on smash balls, and you'll probably be fine. :3

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Void

Happy_Mask wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

@Ideal_Hero In a few hours, as I will be gone all day tomorrow, starting tonight at 7:45 PM PST. My friends are having an annual all nighter party, with a Super Smash Bros.athon! I will be out cold tomorrow, recovering from 26 hours of being awake.

Edit: Forgot to say, no coffee, or caffeine for me!

Untitled
But remember not to rely too heavily on smash balls, and you'll probably be fine. :3

You know, it's funny, the last time I got a group of my friends together and played at 32 person tournament 3 times, I played as Ike, and every single match I got atleast one smash ball, and finished every match with Great Aether. I won each tournament too.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

New_3DaSh_XL

I could stay awake all night and play video games, that I could do, and I would have an even higher chance of doing so presented I had friends over that didn't suck at Brawl, or Mario Kart, or whatever.

Oh, and btw, Chapter 10 in FEA...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

taytrellz

anyone that doesnt have me as a friend, wanna add me?

Nintendo 3DS FC 0817 5078 1985

Kid Icarus on Facebook? https://www.facebook.com/groups/520393284677184/

RPGShaymin

@Knuckles should probably re-name the thread to the "Fire Emblem Awakening sort-of" thread at this point.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

taytrellz

Kid icarus under 200 value tourney JOIN!!!

www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/the_kid_icarus_under_200_value_weapon_tournament_1

Nintendo 3DS FC 0817 5078 1985

Kid Icarus on Facebook? https://www.facebook.com/groups/520393284677184/

Sonicman

@taytrellz Don't do a under 200 value tournament... melee-ers don't need the encouragement...

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

KiwiPanda

Void wrote:

3Dash wrote:

It does have fitting music.

Oh, that chapter. It's music... is fitting, agreed.

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Prof_Clayton

@Taytrellz Your thread, gone it is.
@TactfullyTactfulTacticians Fire Emblem is really getting good, as is the DLC. :3
@ManoftheYearMan (Luigiman) I'm going to post the weapon. Keep calm, and Fire Emblem.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@Prof - OK, I live in the UK so yeah, no FE:A til 19th April. Try not to take too long but if you need me to post it for you though, just say the word.
@Knuckles - Since you can't do today (I'm busy myself), tell me in advance whenever you're ready for the Tourney fights.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Happy_Mask

Today I think I'll start a Lunatic run with my unit as a Bezerker(from a change seal of course) or maybe a griffon rider. Also, I still find it silly that the dark classes can't use dark magic. >.>

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Namco

RPGShaymin wrote:

@Knuckles should probably re-name the thread to the "Fire Emblem Awakening sort-of" thread at this point.

Indeed, most times when they're talking about fire emblem awakening i have no idea what they're talking about and i know it's awesome but i have to wait until 19th April. So it's kinda boring

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

DreamyViridi

This thread has always been on its fair share of distractions, let's be honest. Once Fire Emblem's had its time, most may get back into the swing of things. I know I will once my KI:U break ends, and you're not the only one @sir_Anthony.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Ideal_Hero

RedPanda wrote:

Void wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Chapter 10 was amazing! I remember pulling out my ear buds and letting my brother without Fire Emblem listen to the epic song playing during the chapter. It was perfect for the mood and environment.
@sir_Anthony - Will you be able to battle me for the tournament later today? I'll be available in a few hours.
P.S. You'll need to add me on your 3DS.

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Namco

@ideal_hero I'm ready to fight over 1 hour i think. you better get prepared!

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

New_3DaSh_XL

Ideal_Hero wrote:

RedPanda wrote:

Void wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Chapter 10 was amazing! I remember pulling out my ear buds and letting my brother without Fire Emblem listen to the epic song playing during the chapter. It was perfect for the mood and environment.

I'm lucky I saved my game in a different file on Chapter 9, so before too long I'm going to go to that file and redefeat Chapter 9 just so I can listen to Chapter 10's music again.

And yeah, the FEA talk will die down eventually, but as mentioned many times, we're never on topic anyway.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

thelegendoflink

Yeah, the FE:A talk does make me sad since I can't get it yet
@Ideal & @Anthony
My opponent will be one of you two, so give it your best! >:3
@Everybody
Can someone please contact @Ruceyod? She hasn't shown up in a few weeks, and I'm thinking she probably won't show up for her tourney battle.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.